Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,143 members, 7,880,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:35 PM

Good News! You Can Rise Up To The Level Of Jesus Christ During Earthly Ministry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Good News! You Can Rise Up To The Level Of Jesus Christ During Earthly Ministry (129 Views)

My Encounter With The Spirit Of Christ During Prayer / I Have Finished My Earthly Ministry, I Will Die Soon – Pastor Odumeje Confesses / Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo Laments 'Level Of Nudity' In Weddings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good News! You Can Rise Up To The Level Of Jesus Christ During Earthly Ministry by Kei144(m): 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
You can rise up to the level at which Jesus Christ operated during his earthly ministry

Jn. 14:12 I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

Jesus Christ said, “Anyone”, not select few. Why has the fulfillment of this word of Jesus Christ been so rare all through history? Apparently, it was just a prophecy, something that is bound to happen in the future; still future to we people of today?

Ro. 9:3 For I could wish that I myself were cursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of my brothers, those of my own race,
Ro. 9:4 the people of Israel. Theirs is the adoption as sons; theirs the divine glory, the covenants, the receiving of the law, the temple worship and the promises.

Ro. 11:1 I ask then: Did God reject his people? By no means! I am an Israelite myself, a descendant of Abraham, from the tribe of Benjamin.

Ro. 11:15 For if their rejection is the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?
Ro. 11:16 If the part of the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, then the whole batch is holy; if the root is holy, so are the branches.

Adoption as sons, the divine glory, the covenants, the receiving of the law, the temple worship and the promises of God, all belong to Israel (of old). Gentiles partake in these things only by being grafted into Israel. It is only after Israel has been established in these things that gentiles could be established in them through Israel. If Israel is not established in them, then they do not even exist in the world. God never deviates from His covenant.

Ge. 12:3 I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.”

Ge. 17:18 And Abraham said to God, “If only Ishmael might live under your blessing!”
Ge. 17:19 Then God said, “Yes, but your wife Sarah will bear you a son, and you will call him Isaac. I will establish my covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his descendants after him.
Ge. 17:20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation.
Ge. 17:21 But my covenant I will establish with Isaac, whom Sarah will bear to you by this time next year.”

Ro. 11:16 says that it is only after the firstfruits of Israel (the 144,000 Israelites—Re. 7:3-8, 14:1-5) have become holy that people from all over the world could become holy. It is only then that Jn. 14:12 could be fulfilled in the lives of many—the manifestation of the sons of God (Ro. 8:19).

The 144,000 Israelites are about to arise. I know this because God made me to know that I am one of them, and recently I discovered the principle of holiness. You can read the principle of holiness at the following links.

Begin now to purify yourself, so that as soon as the 144,000 Israelites arise, you will rise up with them.

https://www.nairaland.com/6842228/transforming-into-likeness-ever-increasing-glory

https://www.pdf-archive.com/2021/11/10/transforming-into-his-likeness-with-ever/transforming-into-his-likeness-with-ever.pdf

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens, Monday, November 15, 2021 / Check Out This Great Prayer Request Form / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens, Tuesday, November 23, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.