Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,266 members, 7,974,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:42 PM

Why Was Miss Nairaland Discontinued? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Was Miss Nairaland Discontinued? (676 Views)

Can We Have Mr Nairaland And Miss Nairaland Again / Mr And Miss Nairaland Postpone Till 2018. / I Need Campaign Manager And Team (miss Nairaland 2017) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Was Miss Nairaland Discontinued? by AoifeNightfall: 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
Why though? I used to enjoy it, but all of a sudden I stopped hearing or seeing anything about it. Why was it discontinued
Re: Why Was Miss Nairaland Discontinued? by lkillbrokehoes: 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
Because of the unnecessary quarrels, hatred, incessant trolling, backbiting and so on.

2 Likes

Re: Why Was Miss Nairaland Discontinued? by suffering: 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Because of the unnecessary quarrels, hatred, incessant trolling, backbiting and so on.
Which means it was good for traffic. The admin doesn’t know how to run a successful business.

3 Likes

Re: Why Was Miss Nairaland Discontinued? by SenecaTheYonger: 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
It was toxic.
Re: Why Was Miss Nairaland Discontinued? by lkillbrokehoes: 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
suffering:
Which means it was good for traffic. The admin doesn’t know how to run a successful business.
Obviously

1 Like

Re: Why Was Miss Nairaland Discontinued? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Which you spearhead.Hypocrite, that's what you are,a typical one.
Re: Why Was Miss Nairaland Discontinued? by AoifeNightfall: 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:

Hmm. I didn't notice all these.
Re: Why Was Miss Nairaland Discontinued? by AoifeNightfall: 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
suffering:

But Seun wanted it to come back but I think no one was willing to host it maybe, I don't know.
Re: Why Was Miss Nairaland Discontinued? by suffering: 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
AoifeNightfall:

But Seun wanted it to come back but I think no one was willing to host it maybe, I don't know.
Was money involved in the hosting/final prizes?
Re: Why Was Miss Nairaland Discontinued? by ipobarethieves: 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
sadGone are those days
Re: Why Was Miss Nairaland Discontinued? by dingbang(m): 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
cheesy
Re: Why Was Miss Nairaland Discontinued? by Boogyman557: 1:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: Why Was Miss Nairaland Discontinued? by AoifeNightfall: 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
suffering:
Was money involved in the hosting/final prizes?

Yup!
Re: Why Was Miss Nairaland Discontinued? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
Maybe next year, we'll collectively work to bring it back!

I want to be a contestant! And Mr Nairaland too!

Those days were lit... embarassed
Re: Why Was Miss Nairaland Discontinued? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
AoifeNightfall:

Yup!
₦30k for first prize... If I remember correctly.

Decent... Did Seun pay? Or was the money contributed?
Re: Why Was Miss Nairaland Discontinued? by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
Because of smelling toto.

1 Like

Re: Why Was Miss Nairaland Discontinued? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
PUSSYHOE:
Because of smelling toto.
Do you sniff toto? undecided

Lotta weird fetishes out there... Who am I to judge.
Re: Why Was Miss Nairaland Discontinued? by suffering: 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
AoifeNightfall:

Yup!
Situations like those are where Mr. Admin goes missing. Money no dey fall from him hand despite being a millionaire.

(1) (Reply)

See What A Ghanaian Was Seen Doing To Members(pics) / The Type Of Man, A Woman Should Never Marry / Men Are Betrays,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.