Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,124 members, 7,925,530 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 05:17 PM

Thousands Of Brazilian Fans Flock To The Hometown Of Singer Marillia Mendonca - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thousands Of Brazilian Fans Flock To The Hometown Of Singer Marillia Mendonca (517 Views)

Davido & Chioma Arrive Her Hometown Owerri: 'Club Go Turn Traditional Wedding' / Lovely Pictures Of Singer Victoria Kimani / Check Out Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of Singer Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thousands Of Brazilian Fans Flock To The Hometown Of Singer Marillia Mendonca by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
Marília Mendonça, her producer, uncle, and two pilots were killed in a plane crash

Tributes have poured in for the Latin Grammy-winning 26-year-old star

A convoy with her body is seen before her wake at Arena Goiania sports center

Some 100,000 were expected to attend, said state Governor Ronaldo Caiado

Thousands of people flooded the hometown of late Brazilian country music star Marília Mendonça today to pay tribute to the beloved singer after she died in a plane crash.

The award-winning Brazilian singer was killed at age 26 in a plane crash along with four others after the private jet went down near a waterfall in southeastern Brazil on Friday.

Inside the plane was the star, her producer Henrique Ribeiro and her uncle adviser Abicieli Silveira Dias, as well as the two pilots, the names of which have not been released.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4yXR2yAMMI

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/11/thousands-of-brazilian-fans-flock-to.html?m=1

Fynestboi, MissyB3 Mynd44
Re: Thousands Of Brazilian Fans Flock To The Hometown Of Singer Marillia Mendonca by Malory: 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
Is she dead?
Re: Thousands Of Brazilian Fans Flock To The Hometown Of Singer Marillia Mendonca by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
Her mother Ruth crying, I have goose bumps while typing this, I would never get over this

Re: Thousands Of Brazilian Fans Flock To The Hometown Of Singer Marillia Mendonca by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
Huge crowds lining up outside the 15,000 capacity arena

Re: Thousands Of Brazilian Fans Flock To The Hometown Of Singer Marillia Mendonca by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
Malory:
Is she dead?

Yes
Re: Thousands Of Brazilian Fans Flock To The Hometown Of Singer Marillia Mendonca by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Heart broken fans comfort each other

The crash that killed her

Re: Thousands Of Brazilian Fans Flock To The Hometown Of Singer Marillia Mendonca by lkillbrokehoes: 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Malory:
Is she dead?
Nope. she's just having a nap undecided angry
Re: Thousands Of Brazilian Fans Flock To The Hometown Of Singer Marillia Mendonca by Malory: 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Nope. she's just having a nap undecided angry
cool
Re: Thousands Of Brazilian Fans Flock To The Hometown Of Singer Marillia Mendonca by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Sea of mourners overlooking her casket

Re: Thousands Of Brazilian Fans Flock To The Hometown Of Singer Marillia Mendonca by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
R. I. P marilia

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Brazilian Fans Flock To The Hometown Of Singer Marillia Mendonca by GOFRONT(m): 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
Chaiii

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Brazilian Fans Flock To The Hometown Of Singer Marillia Mendonca by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
I love all her songs but this this is my favourite song - Folgado

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6jQQ42kkWg
Re: Thousands Of Brazilian Fans Flock To The Hometown Of Singer Marillia Mendonca by lkillbrokehoes: 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
I've never heard of her before, may her soul rest in peace

There's nothing in this life, just live a good life

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Brazilian Fans Flock To The Hometown Of Singer Marillia Mendonca by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I've never heard of her before, may her soul rest in peace

There's nothing in this life, just live a good life

You said it all bro, just live a good life because tomorrow is not sure
Re: Thousands Of Brazilian Fans Flock To The Hometown Of Singer Marillia Mendonca by MITCHELL96: 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
RIP to her, Even Neymar paid tribute to her when he scored in one of their games
Re: Thousands Of Brazilian Fans Flock To The Hometown Of Singer Marillia Mendonca by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
MITCHELL96:
RIP to her, Even Neymar paid tribute to her when he scored in one of their games

Yea true
Re: Thousands Of Brazilian Fans Flock To The Hometown Of Singer Marillia Mendonca by Afamsi: 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
Before Pastor comes let me say that vanity upon vanity is vanity. It will profit her nothing to gain the whole world if her soul is not right with Jesus Christ

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't Seun Be Messaged From Nairaland? / 21 Year Old DJ Drown At A Beach In Lagos / Top 10 Latest Dance Video From Lilsmart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.