Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,351 members, 7,974,469 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:05 AM

“he Will Still Cheat And Dump You” – Janemena Tells Ladies Who Rely On Love Char - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “he Will Still Cheat And Dump You” – Janemena Tells Ladies Who Rely On Love Char (1042 Views)

A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank / Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says / Collins, Nina's Boyfriend: "Miracle Will Dump You Soon. Come Pack Your Things" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“he Will Still Cheat And Dump You” – Janemena Tells Ladies Who Rely On Love Char by woloadedCEO: 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
“He will still cheat and dump you” – Janemena tells ladies who rely on love charm to keep a man

•••••••

Instagram dancer, Janemena has sent an important message to ladies who use charm to make men fall in love with them.

The dancer in a video she shared on her official Instagram page noted that charm can’t keep a man.

According to her, men who are held by such love charms will still cheat and eventually dump the women who charmed them.

“See if you like use the most expensive and powerful love charm on a man. He will still cheat and dump you”. She wrote.

See her post below,

Meawhile, a while ago Janemena otherwise known as Mrs Plies, revealed how she fell in love with her husband, Mr Andre Plies.

Taking to her official Instagram page, Janemena said she fell head over heels in love with her husband at second sight because she didn’t know he was rich when they met for the first time.

Sharing a photo of herself, the sensational dancer wrote, “I fell in love with my husband at second sight, the first time I didn’t know he had money”.

••••••
SEE PHOTOS
WATCH VIDEO

https://woloaded.com.ng/he-will-still-cheat-and-dump-you-janemena-tells-ladies-who-rely-on-love-charm-to-keep-a-man/

Re: “he Will Still Cheat And Dump You” – Janemena Tells Ladies Who Rely On Love Char by Malory: 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
This Olosho is feeling funky because she can cheat on her SIMPle husband and he won't still do anything. Person wey Kpokpogri don use her toto play ten ten so tey she confessed that her simp of a husband doesn't know the entrance to her wrinkled and worn out pussy. Na my turn to collect and I must do it before this year ends

4 Likes

Re: “he Will Still Cheat And Dump You” – Janemena Tells Ladies Who Rely On Love Char by TheWolfen(m): 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
Y'all just makes it seams as if it only men that cheat or dump women
Re: “he Will Still Cheat And Dump You” – Janemena Tells Ladies Who Rely On Love Char by MITCHELL96: 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
Make she Getat abeg, it's like she's been there, that's why she can testify to it grin
Re: “he Will Still Cheat And Dump You” – Janemena Tells Ladies Who Rely On Love Char by OBALOLA55(m): 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
THIS IJIOT MARRIED A VERY SIMP LE MAN ASWEARUGUD angry
Re: “he Will Still Cheat And Dump You” – Janemena Tells Ladies Who Rely On Love Char by habsydiamond(m): 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
Even though she has money... She's still a gold digger for her to reject her husband at the first time... Everything about women is money!!! money!!!! money!!!!
Re: “he Will Still Cheat And Dump You” – Janemena Tells Ladies Who Rely On Love Char by FIFApresident1(m): 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
But this girl is beautiful facially, just that she has a very small breast and appears quite tall (tall girls are not attractive)

But that face is 9/10
Re: “he Will Still Cheat And Dump You” – Janemena Tells Ladies Who Rely On Love Char by sammybest889(m): 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
*****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

so finally nairaland don turn dis one 2 celebrity OK oo

2day na Sunday I no de 2 like show myself..if not, c ( how she take paint men for her story as cheat like say woman 2 no b player's)

when she and kpokpo gari do deir own she no remember dat one

nonsense and ingredients
Re: “he Will Still Cheat And Dump You” – Janemena Tells Ladies Who Rely On Love Char by agbekeOreke86(f): 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
cheesy cheesy...this 1 wey kokogarrii say dem dey kna*k from morning till night....!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: “he Will Still Cheat And Dump You” – Janemena Tells Ladies Who Rely On Love Char by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
I love her natural hairline..
Re: “he Will Still Cheat And Dump You” – Janemena Tells Ladies Who Rely On Love Char by suffering: 11:03am On Nov 15, 2021
After she drops one I can’t wait to laugh at the many cheating reports starring her husband.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nollywood Most Beautiful Child Actress, Chinenye Oguike / The Top 7 Richest People In The Adeleke Family (2022) / Stephanie Otobo Makes Fresh Allegations Against Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.