Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,973 members, 7,880,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:27 AM

Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) (52002 Views)

Military Enforces Curfew In Askira Uba As ISWAP Strikes Again / Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush / ISWAP Terrorists Attack Military Base In Askira/Uba, Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by generalwo(m): 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
JAMO84:
The soldiers that where killed, did you see their bodies before you believe?

If Boko Haram dead bodies are so important to you, why not go to Askira and see for yourself?
.... God go bless u and how I wish I know u, me and u for drink Heineken together....... Don't mind the feeble minded monkeys....... Na so them go deh follow nairaland morning till night dey hustle dead body pictures.... Mad people

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
Abeg shut your mouth undecided

vanbonattel:

Stop deceiving yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by adamsmith914: 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

Bullocks!
I know just imagine, Nigerian Military only killed 5 people in operation thunderstorm in the east, then to boost their ego, they went & claimed 115?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by Fourwinds: 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
JAMO84:

If Boko Haram dead bodies are so important to you, why not go to Askira and see for yourself?

habsydiamond(m): 2:43pm
I don't like news without evidence... Una kill 30+ but Na only pic of a dead man we see.. And dem talk say seeing is believing.. As I no see I no believe.

1 Like

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
adamsmith914:
I know just imagine, Nigerian Military only killed 5 people in operation thunderstorm in the east, then to boost their ego, they went & claimed 115?
Arrant bullocks undecided
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by ILoveDemMANNA: 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
generalwo:
.... God go bless u and how I wish I know u, me and u for drink Heineken together....... Don't mind the feeble minded monkeys....... Na so them go deh follow nairaland morning till night dey hustle dead body pictures.... Mad people
Una don finish dat boy patapata.
Serves him right
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by generalwo(m): 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
Maxymilliano:

All what you have here actually belongs to the Nigeria military but hijacked by terrorists after successive attacks on military bases in Northeast. A fighter jet, Mine-resistant Ambush protected (MRAP), and other sophisticated military hardware's are yet to be accounted for.
.... If u understand the war against insurgency, then u will understand that in the course of fighting with the Nigerian soldiers, some of the military equipments are captured when army bases are overrun.... Now, those equipments are being recaptured when the Nigerian army strike back..... It's also important to know that the ransom money these people get from their kidnap activities go into procurement of weapons some of which are destroyed or taken over when the insurgents have an encounter with the army
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by adamsmith914: 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
nedekid:

Son of a ₦50 LovePeddler and the village idiot,
Better join army asap. That is the only place you may be usefull in life, as cannon fodder.
The mistake was that your father was drunk as usual the night he met your mother @ the under Bridge bukka that she worked, if not you would have been saved from a life of misery. No ones fault they conceived an ungrateful Incubus like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Some people no dey appreciative at all..na humans soldiers be too..
The innocent civilians soldiers kill daily nko?
From Oyigbo massacre to Udi massacre to Zakibiam massacre to Orlu massacre to Shiites massacre to Lekki toll gate massacre and so on and so forth,
Shey those people don't have loved ones that needed them?
Or they had palm oil flowing in their veins? undecided
Whatever hate the Nigerian army is getting today, trust me THEY DESERVE IT AND EVEN MORE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by stepaside2: 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
Omicron007:

This signature curses and wailing has been your only means of consoling yourself.
The curses is rubbish. You have been laying curses and spewing trash for years on this forum.
How many Nairalander's obituary have you seen?

Have you prepared your tasteless barbecue at any Nairalander's funeral?
During the last attacks by these terrorists, a One-Star General and other gallant soldiers paid the supreme sacrifice.
We saw their pictures. We prayed for the repose of their souls.

Now, they claim more than 30 terrorists have been killed.
Where are the pictures? No evidence.

This is what they have been saying for years, yet the war has not been won. Even though your APC spokesman, the shameless Liar Muhammed said they have been technically defeated.

You can't bully or intimidate anyone on this forum. We shall continue to speak our minds and stand against tyranny, corruption, fake journalism and Zombie Work.

Greet your other monikers, and NLPolicewoman for me.

I assume your phone is slow and cannot multi-task, that's why you cannot login the three monikers all at once grin
So keep praying for the success of our gallant troops regardless of reporting biases. The duty of citizens is to support those who lay down their lives to protect them. Fighting terrorism and insurgency anywhere in the world is not easy. US was in Afghanistan for 20 years yet the Taliban is now back in power. Despite best efforts, terrorists still inflict damage on soft targets. Our troops are fighting on multiple fronts and the least we can do is support and keep their morale high. At least weaponry to fight have steadily been delivered to our troops thereby increasing their chance of success.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by JAMO84: 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
generalwo:
God bless you too my brother
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
TroubleMaker47:

From Oyigbo massacre to Udi massacre to Zakibiam massacre to Orlu massacre to Shiites massacre to Lekki toll gate massacre and so on and so forth,
Whatever hate the Nigerian army is getting today, trust me THEY DESERVE IT AND EVEN MORE!!!
I understand man..but you can't with your hate and the atrocities some have committed make you generalise all soldiers to be wicked..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by adamsmith914: 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
stepaside2:

So keep praying for the success of our gallant troops regardless of reporting biases. The duty of citizens is to support those who lay down their lives to protect them. Fighting terrorism and insurgency anywhere in the world is not easy. US was in Afghanistan for 20 years yet the Taliban is now back in power. Despite best efforts, terrorists still inflict damage on soft targets. Our troops are fighting on multiple fronts and the least we can do is support and keep their morale high. At least weaponry to fight have steadily been delivered to our troops thereby increasing their chance of success.
Thanks, good to know not all these youths hate themselves, they are cursing the people that are @ the battle front dying so that they could be safe, what is their thank you, they rejoice @ their deaths from the hands of the same terrorist they are protecting them from.
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by tyup(m): 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
vanbonattel:
Lies as usual, this single man they showed might be an innocent villager in Askira uba that was coming back from his farm.

Nigerian government and lies are like bread and butter.

Where are the 37 others? You think we're toddlers.

People that are drinking beer in the government house and you are trying to convince people they were killed.

You people should stop deceiving yourselves.

Even that one body that you see, Army is being unprofessional by such act. Army are not a rogue institution that you expect em to spam the media with graphic images of dead terrorist. you wanna see lotta graphics, connect with a military guy in the front line and he'd flood ur TL with many graphics

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by mediainc: 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
God bless Nigerian army, Victoria ascerta, 200million Nigerians are with you, together we will triumph. God victory.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by aremuforlife(m): 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
vanbonattel:

They should keep quiet and fight them in silence if they can't show us evidence of their success.
Is that how it is done in developed countries?
How fo you want them to motivate the gallant soldiers at the war front?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by ppogba: 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
Somebody should tell whoever is laundering the image of the Nigerian Army that the life a Brigadier General is Worth the life of 100 of these idiots.

Do they want us to clap for them for this crap?

1 Like

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by ogwumgbe: 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
adamsmith914:
Keep supporting ESN & evil, when they come & shoot poppy, carry your mama & sistah as lovemaking helots, you will cry for help, no one will hear, the evil you wished for has @ last paid you a visit, let’s just say that the chicken has finally come home to roost.

It's in your cursed forsaken bandit, terrorists,kidnapper's den region it has come to roast. You founded Bokoharam to frustrate Jonathan thinking that you were doing Jonathan, not knowing you were creating a monster you couldn't control. Now deal with it. Vultures and Vampires
Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by mediainc: 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
Adiola:
I don't believe this news
You wan chop the dead body grin

Go turn terrorists, face the military, you go believe grin

Terrorists sympathizer.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by adamsmith914: 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
TroubleMaker47:

OK, They should leave Boko Haram to come & knock on your door, so you can start wailing that President Buhari has destroyed us o?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by mediainc: 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
ogwumgbe:

It's in your cursed forsaken bandit, terrorists,kidnapper's den region it has come to roast. You founded Bokoharam to frustrate Jonathan thinking that you were doing Jonathan, not knowing you were creating a monster you couldn't control. Now deal with it. Vultures and Vampires
You wan chop the dead body, abi una village dem dey chop human being. Dead bodies, dead bodies, una own bad o grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by enemaralph: 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
grin
JAMO84:

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by adamsmith914: 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Mumu keep deceiving yourself, your ignorance can only lead you to an early demise.
Founded by Mohammed Yusuf in 2002, the group was led by Abubakar Shekau from 2009 until his death in 2021.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
vanbonattel:
Lies as usual, this single man they showed might be an innocent villager in Askira uba that was coming back from his farm.

Nigerian government and lies are like bread and butter.

Where are the 37 others? You think we're toddlers.

People that are drinking beer in the government house and you are trying to convince people they were killed.

You people should stop deceiving yourselves.

For them to count 37 others and not show us even 7 or 10 of these eliminated terrorist speaks volumes. These guys are really taking all of us for a ride.

The bokoharam war is the more u look the less u see. grin

It is bad and I’ve come to believe only Pdp can truly fight terrorism and defeat it in Nigeria. Apc is not willing to do that.

This is bokoharam Jonathan almost finished during elections b4 he left power.

2 Likes

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by ajumma(m): 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
JAMO84:

God bless you
it amazed how some unpatriotic ninny reasons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by mediainc: 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
Midah20:
Believe at your peril

Nigeria Government is a terrorist sponsoring government
Go to sleep, wake up, read what you just wrote, does it make sense to you?

If DSS hold you now, do you have any facts on this false accusation...this alone, is a serious crime.

Internet is not as safe to hide and post hate, lies and propanganda, that can incite and cause violence, as you think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
mediainc:

Mynd44, Justwise, OAM4J, Lalasticla take note, bullying a nairalander, and posting secessionists posts.
Are you sure you quoted the right person?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi / Buhari Sacks His CSO, Appoints Usman As Replacement- Theeagleonline.com / What Saraki Told Obasanjo - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.