Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,310 members, 7,884,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 01:27 PM

Joachim Low Is A Free Agent Nigeria Football Federation Should Act Now - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Joachim Low Is A Free Agent Nigeria Football Federation Should Act Now (472 Views)

Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now / Free Agent XI: Worth A Combined 462m Euros... But The Players Can Move For Free / See What Germany Coach Joachim Low Was Spotted Doing That Has Gone Viral(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joachim Low Is A Free Agent Nigeria Football Federation Should Act Now by kenzysmith: 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
We are having a world class squad at the moment and Nigeria fit the bill and it is an attractive proposal for Joachim
Nigeria is having the best squad in Africa at d moment and it will only make sense if a world class coach comes in and take us to the semis of the world cup.
Genort rohr has tried as soon as he qualify us for the world cup the NFF should sack him and appoint Joachim low my opinion

Re: Joachim Low Is A Free Agent Nigeria Football Federation Should Act Now by Bluntguy: 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
Will those looters at the glass house listen to this?

2 Likes

Re: Joachim Low Is A Free Agent Nigeria Football Federation Should Act Now by Great100000: 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
Great Coach.

Great Tactician.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Joachim Low Is A Free Agent Nigeria Football Federation Should Act Now by FIFApresident1(m): 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
How would a reasonable fellow expect a decorated manager like Joachim low to manage an African team?
Our first choice squad players are playing for teams like Sparta rotherham, Paderborn, Rangers, Watford and other shitty teams and someone called this team world class..

Interesting..

Zaidu Sanusi is the only Nigerian player in the UCL..

Someone should remind me the number of Senegalese players in the UCL

Should we escape the small island of Cape Verde, I hope they draw us with Cote d'l voire or Mali in the next round of the World cup qualifiers.... Morroco and Algeria would be too big.

World class squad indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Joachim Low Is A Free Agent Nigeria Football Federation Should Act Now by Soulsymbol99: 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
The guy will nt perform magic wit the uncondusive environment and the politics that goes on in NFF undecided
Re: Joachim Low Is A Free Agent Nigeria Football Federation Should Act Now by kenzysmith: 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
FIFApresident1:
How would a reasonable fellow expect a decorated manager like Joachim low to manage an African team?
Our first choice squad players are playing for teams like Sparta rotherham, Paderborn, Rangers, Watford and other shitty teams and someone called this team world class..

Interesting..

Zaidu Sanusi is the only Nigerian player in the UCL..

Someone should remind me the number of Senegalese players in the UCL

Should we escape the small island of Cape Verde, I hope they draw us with Cote d'l voire or Mali in the next round of the World cup qualifiers.... Morroco and Algeria would be too big.

World class squad indeed.
Oshimen- Napoli
Onachu- Genk
Ihenacho- lechester
Taiwo- Union Berlin
Ejike - CSKA Moscow

Ndidi_ lechester
Iwobi- Everton
Etebo- Watford
Lookman- lechester
Denis- Watford
Aribo-rangers

Balogun- rangers
Ekong- Watford
Sanusi- Porto
Emeruo
Akpor- hoffheiam

Maduka- Watford
Akpeyi- best club in south Africa kwazier chiefs

We also have Eberechi and olisa who may still join the fold because of Joachim low

Tell me part from Senegal which squad reach our squad?
Re: Joachim Low Is A Free Agent Nigeria Football Federation Should Act Now by paulolee(m): 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
I dnt buy this idea bcoz it would cost more foreign currencies to pay Joachim n the naija squad wont do more than they av bin doing..
na low wan make us win world cup??
Re: Joachim Low Is A Free Agent Nigeria Football Federation Should Act Now by kenzysmith: 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
paulolee:
I dnt buy this idea bcoz it would cost more foreign currencies to pay Joachim n the naija squad wont do more than they av bin doing..
na low wan make us win world cup??
Oga low will take Nigeria to another level if countries like ivory coast once lure seven Erikson, and Ghana once coach by Avram grant why can't Nigeria appoint a world class coach for our national team . genort rohr has done well but we need a lift
Re: Joachim Low Is A Free Agent Nigeria Football Federation Should Act Now by samtol4(m): 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
Can you pay his salary? A world class coach won't tolerate the NFF influences and corrupt practices

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Laliga: There’ll Be No New Offer, Either You Accept Or Goodbye – Xavi / Ronaldo Accepts FA Improper Conduct For Slapping Phone Out Of A Young Fan Hand / Nigeria Vs Germany: FIFA-U17 Women's World Cup 3rd Place. 30 /2022 Oct: 12pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.