Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,664 members, 7,979,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 03:55 AM

FIRS’ N228bn Budget Surpasses NASS, Judiciary, Many States - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FIRS’ N228bn Budget Surpasses NASS, Judiciary, Many States (12745 Views)

How Many States Have Peter Obi Gotten 25% / If Not For Corruption, This Is How So Many States In Nigeria Will Look Like / See How Many States PDP Now Controls, Including Zamfara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS’ N228bn Budget Surpasses NASS, Judiciary, Many States by HRMK: 7:11am On Nov 15, 2021
dont they make most of the money?
Re: FIRS’ N228bn Budget Surpasses NASS, Judiciary, Many States by KingsleyCEO: 7:14am On Nov 15, 2021
Ttalk:

Useless CEO, Is that how you run your company?

Why na? Haba! I did not present the budget na. grin I am not involved in money laundry na. I'm not Nigeria government na.

In fact, you owe me an apology o.

1 Like

Re: FIRS’ N228bn Budget Surpasses NASS, Judiciary, Many States by Lamasta(m): 7:37am On Nov 15, 2021
yahmohy27:

Is the body not generating revenue for the federal govt?
If yes, they deserve it what of CBN I am sure their own will be more than this, does CBN generate revenue.
Abeg they deserve it.
It's cos none of you has not been recruited there. Jealousy
Look at this one analysing asive he's not in Nigeria again
Re: FIRS’ N228bn Budget Surpasses NASS, Judiciary, Many States by Ttalk: 7:54am On Nov 15, 2021
plaindealer:

Of course, maybe we should scrap FIRS too and just let machines collect our taxes.

FIRS collected N4.9 Trillion in 9 months last year.

The budget for IRS in the US is N5 Trillion, more than what our own FIRS collected in one year.

IRS workforce is 74,454, that's a massive workforce even with all their technology.

Do you not think the US with all their machines and technology should also get rid of their workers and let machines collect their taxes also?

Always put things in context before you open your mouth, don't just read headlines ad start blabbing and doing follow follow with bandwagon..

I know you are going to make baseless comparison and you didn't disappoint, I will not even bother to cross-check the fact because arguing with you is useless.

When it comes to every wrong thing our country can't afford or are not due for, you are quick to mention developed countries like US and China, but when it comes to good things that makes their country develop, you ll say we are Nigeria, am looking forward to when capital punishment would be used on corrupt politicians like in China and also to when our country would be allowed to function like a federal system as it obtained in US.

You better repent from from your sychophancy
Re: FIRS’ N228bn Budget Surpasses NASS, Judiciary, Many States by Ttalk: 7:59am On Nov 15, 2021
KingsleyCEO:

Why na? Haba! I did not present the budget na. grin I am not involved in money laundry na. I'm not Nigeria government na.

In fact, you owe me an apology o.

Thank God you know you are wrong
Re: FIRS’ N228bn Budget Surpasses NASS, Judiciary, Many States by REALretep(m): 8:05am On Nov 15, 2021
We just de deceive ourselves for this country
That Nigeria still exists despite all the looting, bleeding and raping going on constantly for years is still a miracle
Re: FIRS’ N228bn Budget Surpasses NASS, Judiciary, Many States by Sammerboi: 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
All these federal agencies dey still money pass the politicians but Nigerians don’t focus on them. Like how can a federal agency budget be bigger than a state like Kano? Like how many staffs works for them there? But I can see 4 state from land of the rising sun in that list lol.
Re: FIRS’ N228bn Budget Surpasses NASS, Judiciary, Many States by DaveHarry(m): 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2021
With proper administration and management, Nigeria would be far better than the USA. So the Whites are behind the causes of these lootings everywhere.
Re: FIRS’ N228bn Budget Surpasses NASS, Judiciary, Many States by frog12: 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
this one dey surprise me. are they all too fat at the FIRS?? :

N500 million for the construction of sports facilities.
Re: FIRS’ N228bn Budget Surpasses NASS, Judiciary, Many States by whippersnapper(m): 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
If you no Sabi person, FIRS no go ever employ you
no be only FIRS na every work
Re: FIRS’ N228bn Budget Surpasses NASS, Judiciary, Many States by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
whippersnapper:
no be only FIRS na every work
Almost every well paying jobs for Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It’s A Matter Of Time Before We Arrest Bello Turji’ – CDS Musa Assures Nigerians / Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra / $700 Million Found In Dieziani's Home. GEJ Covers Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.