Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,558 members, 7,888,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:19 PM

What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody's Business - Bbnaija Star, Angel Smith - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody's Business - Bbnaija Star, Angel Smith (1275 Views)

Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” / Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll / "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody's Business - Bbnaija Star, Angel Smith by Talkoonnews(m): 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
Big Brother Naija star, Angel Agnes Smith, has said that it's nobody’s business whatever she chose to do with her boobs.

The 21-year-old Akwa Ibom-born writer stated this in an interview with TheSun while reacting to the question about her most prized possession that she would love to insure.

"Honestly, it’s not anybody’s business what I do with my boobs. I will rather insure my eyes because I have an intense eyes alongside my most prized possession which is my mind,” she said.

Speaking further, Angel said she knew people were going to drag her for wearing revealing clothes on Big Brother Naija show but she didn't care.

"I am not stereotypical. I don’t think the way every other person thinks. I am strategic and smart. My most prized possession is my mind, as it has always put me in many beautiful positions," she said.

“Actually, it has been a blessing because once my mind is active, I go to work. My mind has put me in many beautiful places and not my physical endowment or appearance. It’s my mind that took me to Big Brother and gave me this huge platform that has made so many people now want to listen to me,"

Angel noted that now that she is in the spotlight, nothing significant would change about her personality.

"Before the Big Brother, I was a bit reserved compared to when I was in the house where I had to push my emotions aside just to participate in some of the games, even if I didn’t feel like doing it. Now outside the house, I am back to my natural self and the way I talk, dress and have fun, which I am not going to tone down, it’s nobody’s business,” she added.

SOURCE : https://talkoonnews.com/what-i-do-with-my-boobs-is-nobodys-business-big-brother-naija-star-angel-smith

Re: What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody's Business - Bbnaija Star, Angel Smith by Romanoff(f): 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
She should sha spare us the sight.

You won't be body shamed if you just dress decently.

1 Like

Re: What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody's Business - Bbnaija Star, Angel Smith by habsydiamond(m): 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
We know it's not our business but please safe those two things before they lay down flat like the wall of Jericho.. At that point if u like use iron as bra they won't agree again oo... At 21 ur bress is like that of a woman wey don born all her children finish... Yet u no get shame to expose it... Yeye dey smell mehn

1 Like

Re: What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody's Business - Bbnaija Star, Angel Smith by Colony7: 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
I don't need to tell you my story, but just know this is a student that's entering the week with no hope of what to eat. All I ask is 1k to feed. That's my sincere heart:

Firstbank

God bless you.
Re: What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody's Business - Bbnaija Star, Angel Smith by NarcissistKing: 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
habsydiamond:
We know it's not our business but please safe those two things before they lay down flat like the wall of Jericho.. At that point if u like use iron as bra they won't agree again oo... At 21 ur bress is like that of a woman wey don born all her children finish... Yet u no get shame to expose it... Yeye dey smell mehn

Let her tities fall like dominoes! She's stacking her cheddar.
Re: What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody's Business - Bbnaija Star, Angel Smith by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
Romanoff:
She should sha spare us the sight.

You won't be body shamed if you just dress decently.
She wouldn't "spare you the sight"..if you ain't comfortable then stop viewing it..
It's her choice to dress the way she wants..
Re: What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody's Business - Bbnaija Star, Angel Smith by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
NarcissistKing:

Let her tities fall like dominoes! She's stacking her cheddar.
Dem no go mind their business..
Re: What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody's Business - Bbnaija Star, Angel Smith by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
She's right ..she's above the age..
Y'all ranting ain't paying her bills so why the noise..
You guys should mind your business..
If you ain't comfortable with her then don't view her..

1 Like

Re: What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody's Business - Bbnaija Star, Angel Smith by duduade: 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
Who cares
Re: What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody's Business - Bbnaija Star, Angel Smith by udede(m): 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bress wey no fit look at the camera, that one na breess?

(1) (Reply)

"I Can't Eat Or Bath" - Bbnaija's Miracle Ex Wife, Adaeze Speaks On How She Is C / EXCLUSIVE: Ray J Reveals Second Sex Tape With Kim Kardashian Does Exist / Rapper Darlington Mocks BNXN Over Dress Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.