Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,169 members, 7,967,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:07 PM

Anambra Election: What I Would’ve Done If I Lost To APC, PDP – Soludo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: What I Would’ve Done If I Lost To APC, PDP – Soludo (741 Views)

HARDSHIP: Younger President Like Peter Obi, Sowore Would’ve Done Better – Freeze / If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri / I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Election: What I Would’ve Done If I Lost To APC, PDP – Soludo by adenigga(m): 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
Prof. Chukwuma Soludo, Anambra governor-elect, has revealed what he would have done if he lost the governorship election to his opponents.

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on Wednesday declared Soludo the winner of the Anambra governorship election after securing a win in 19 out of 21 local government areas.

Soludo, who contested the election on the platform of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) secured 112,229 votes, twice more than his closest rival – PDP’s Ozigbo who polled 53,807 votes.

When asked what he would have done if PDP or APC had won, speaking with Arise Tv on Wednesday, Soludo said he would have gone for thanksgiving.

“I would have had a thanksgiving if I lost because that means it’s not my time and God’s divine time.

“It’s been a challenge getting here looking back but now all I see is the enormity of work that needs to be done in the state.

“But now I see it is time for me to work for the people of Anambra State,” Soludo said.

Soludo added that he’s reached out to Andy Uba and other opponents as his administration will be inclusive in order to proffer solutions to the problems of the state.

“Before the announcement, I received calls from contestants. I sent a text and called Andy Uba. I’ll keep calling on them because of my experience.

“There’s enough room for everyone to serve let us come together. I’ll involve them in actual governance and my hand of fellowship is out so I can seek more ideas. We are stronger together.

“I’m looking forward to having a team of rivals, my major focus is value so everyone who has solutions to solve problems of Anambra will be called on,” Soludo said.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/Anambra-election-What-I-wouldve-done-if-I-lost-to-APC-PDP-Soludo

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: What I Would’ve Done If I Lost To APC, PDP – Soludo by V1C70R(m): 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
Anambra
Re: Anambra Election: What I Would’ve Done If I Lost To APC, PDP – Soludo by Forlahh(f): 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
Congratulations to Soludo solution

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: What I Would’ve Done If I Lost To APC, PDP – Soludo by mimima(f): 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
Erudite professor,very sound.

Congrats joor..

Not APC that rejected the obvious.

We move

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: What I Would’ve Done If I Lost To APC, PDP – Soludo by fergie001: 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
Impressive..........Good Start.
Re: Anambra Election: What I Would’ve Done If I Lost To APC, PDP – Soludo by Dagah2: 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
Way to go!
Re: Anambra Election: What I Would’ve Done If I Lost To APC, PDP – Soludo by Unigrad: 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
He should start preparing to start immediately they swear him in. Within a week, he should set up his cabinet and set the ball rolling.
I pray for good governance in Anambra State and Nigeria at large.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ko Ro Nu (where People Don't Think) / Orji Uzor Kalu Constructs Road, Empowers Constituents Ahead Of 2023 (Photos). / Ritual Killing In The South-west - The Media And Way Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.