Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,175 members, 7,884,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:25 AM

Menial Factory Or Agric Jobs In Europe Available For Africans - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Menial Factory Or Agric Jobs In Europe Available For Africans (1233 Views)

Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job / Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job / Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Menial Factory Or Agric Jobs In Europe Available For Africans by fxid10(m): 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
Some factories in Europe welcome Africans to come work for them. Let me tell you why.

Most of these European guys, do not have the kind of strenght Africans have.
Africans including Nigerians can do any hard job as long as the job is available and can pay no matter how small the pay is.

Europeans don't do some of those kind of tediuos jobs because to them, those jobs requires too much strenght, and the money attached to those jobs are too small in their own eyes.

It has gotten to a point where, if a company in some parts of Europe needs foreigners like you and me to come work for them, because they know you have the strenght to work, the company will submit their vacancy list to their government.
Factories, Agric companies, Construction companies does this a lot. You are hearing this for the fist time but it has always been there.

The good news is that you can apply for this kind of jobs from Nigeria, and your name can be attached to any of the job you chose in less than 48 hours. Yes, I'm speaking from experience.

The jobs comes with free accommodations, free medical care and other very attractive benefits.

Applying for jobs using this method is the only easiest and inexpensive way to relocate to Europe, and your visa is sure to be approved because they need you. Even the government there will send a document to their embassy here requesting that visa be processed for you.

Just knowing that a method like this exist, and you know how to use the method, can set you up for something very big in 2022, you know?

Let me show you where I thoroughly explained more on this for free.
I want to know if you are following please.

1 Like

Re: Menial Factory Or Agric Jobs In Europe Available For Africans by Smurfette(f): 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
Following, pls continue.
Re: Menial Factory Or Agric Jobs In Europe Available For Africans by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
Following
Re: Menial Factory Or Agric Jobs In Europe Available For Africans by ikennahillary: 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
Following
Re: Menial Factory Or Agric Jobs In Europe Available For Africans by Riverrun: 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
Following
Re: Menial Factory Or Agric Jobs In Europe Available For Africans by elotajohn1(m): 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
Following
Re: Menial Factory Or Agric Jobs In Europe Available For Africans by aminusodiq(m): 6:55am On Nov 15, 2021
Following
Re: Menial Factory Or Agric Jobs In Europe Available For Africans by Mattyok: 7:40am On Nov 15, 2021
Following
Hint me more 08065536712
Re: Menial Factory Or Agric Jobs In Europe Available For Africans by Charlieluvboy(m): 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
Following
Re: Menial Factory Or Agric Jobs In Europe Available For Africans by Biofash: 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2021
Open the box and let the cat out. Show the link please
Re: Menial Factory Or Agric Jobs In Europe Available For Africans by MondayJusaw(m): 11:10am On Nov 16, 2021
You've explained how do we go about it now?
Re: Menial Factory Or Agric Jobs In Europe Available For Africans by fxid10(m): 11:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
Re: Menial Factory Or Agric Jobs In Europe Available For Africans by fxid10(m): 11:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
Re: Menial Factory Or Agric Jobs In Europe Available For Africans by fxid10(m): 11:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
Re: Menial Factory Or Agric Jobs In Europe Available For Africans by fxid10(m): 11:33pm On Nov 30, 2021
Biofash:
Open the box and let the cat out. Show the link please

www.nairajungle.com/europejobs
Re: Menial Factory Or Agric Jobs In Europe Available For Africans by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 01, 2021
Re: Menial Factory Or Agric Jobs In Europe Available For Africans by Analee(f): 11:06am On Dec 02, 2021
fxid10:
Some factories in Europe welcome Africans to come work for them. Let me tell you why.

Most of these European guys, do not have the kind of strenght Africans have.
Africans including Nigerians can do any hard job as long as the job is available and can pay no matter how small the pay is.pls drop ur Whatsapp contact

Europeans don't do some of those kind of tediuos jobs because to them, those jobs requires too much strenght, and the money attached to those jobs are too small in their own eyes.

It has gotten to a point where, if a company in some parts of Europe needs foreigners like you and me to come work for them, because they know you have the strenght to work, the company will submit their vacancy list to their government.
Factories, Agric companies, Construction companies does this a lot. You are hearing this for the fist time but it has always been there.

The good news is that you can apply for this kind of jobs from Nigeria, and your name can be attached to any of the job you chose in less than 48 hours. Yes, I'm speaking from experience.

The jobs comes with free accommodations, free medical care and other very attractive benefits.

Applying for jobs using this method is the only easiest and inexpensive way to relocate to Europe, and your visa is sure to be approved because they need you. Even the government there will send a document to their embassy here requesting that visa be processed for you.

Just knowing that a method like this exist, and you know how to use the method, can set you up for something very big in 2022, you know?

Let me show you where I thoroughly explained more on this for free.
I want to know if you are following please.
Re: Menial Factory Or Agric Jobs In Europe Available For Africans by Penielly: 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
Following 08060057949

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start Business / Help My Sister Is Job Hunting / Abeg Who Knows This Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.