Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,834 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:44 AM

Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift (24246 Views)

Unilag Surprise: Guy Gifts Girlfriend Mustang Car & iPhone for Valentine's Day / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? / Is It Normal That A Wife Don't Ask Hubby For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by Forthepeople21(f): 3:24am On Nov 21, 2021
I would never spend 1 naira on these Nigerian females. There’s a rare few that are worth the effort, otherwise absolutely not.

1 Like

Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by favour32(m): 4:10am On Nov 21, 2021
No matter what you do for a girlfriend,
when it is time to dump your sorry ass,she won't look back at how good you have been good to her.
Gift giving...
why is it one way most times?
Arrange your wife only but when it didn't go your way,it is less emotionally draining than a mere girlfriend.
Reno is right on this but most people wouldn't understand.

1 Like

Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by lkillbrokehoes: 4:14am On Nov 21, 2021
Reno is always right
Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by Zetty177x: 4:50am On Nov 21, 2021
Femi8586:

Are you surprised?

Actually, some men do that. I've seen a man who bought a car for his girlfriend, in her name. six months later the girl dumped him.

What if she dumped him? You just reasoned like a poor man

1 Like

Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by Lance7621: 6:15am On Nov 21, 2021
MJBOLT:
Even your wife doesn't deserve those things

Haba! A wonderful wife deserves better sef
Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by Femi8586(m): 6:20am On Nov 21, 2021
Zetty177x:

What if she dumped him? You just reasoned like a poor man

And why are you so pained by my comment you fool?

It's either you're the said girl or related to her. SENSELESS BEING.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by lexy2014: 6:41am On Nov 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Every man has a right to do as he pleases with that which belongs to him. Reno is wrong for trying to make that decision for those who listen to him. undecided

still doesnt answer the questions:

why would you want to even if you can?
is there anything wrong with what reno has said?
Can u negate anything Reno said?
Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by Pimine: 6:52am On Nov 21, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Abeg keep your dick for your virtuous women and give me iPhone 13 undecided
Aswearugaaad

No can do, Alexa. No can do.
Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by Kobojunkie: 7:21am On Nov 21, 2021
lexy2014:

still doesnt answer the questions:

Every man has a right to do as he pleases with that which belongs to him. Reno is wrong for trying to make that decision for those who listen to him undecided
Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by FirmTR(m): 7:38am On Nov 21, 2021
There is nothing wrong on spending on a girl you love..don't get used to that mentality that all gals are this and that..
It's all a matter of choice..

But there's everything wrong with spending on a guy abi
Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by Zetty177x: 7:39am On Nov 21, 2021
Femi8586:

And why are you so pained by my comment you fool?

It's either you're the said girl or related to her. SENSELESS BEING.

Poverty mentality. So if you buy a car for a girl n she dumps u after 6months what's the big deal. Rich dudes buy cars for their babes in their names. No biggy ...poor man, nor go hustle make u de nairaland de fool yaself. Some men gat these bar. Poorest man..ur mates don press to arrive

1 Like

Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by yahmohy27: 7:43am On Nov 21, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This man is an ex-simp who loves misleading his followers. Was that how you wooed your current wife? Mtchwww...hypocrite
What is your problem is your boyfriend on Nairaland ?
Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by yahmohy27: 7:45am On Nov 21, 2021
Chieffoo007:
Good
For what reason will you give a Range Rover as a romantic gift
Niggas please think twice
Oloshos dey vex for una , una dey spoil their market
Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by yahmohy27: 7:46am On Nov 21, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Don't be too quick to show how childish you are.... Think with your head and not with your reproductive organ.

Learn from Reno and be blessed.
Don't mind the simp....
Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by TMANO: 7:50am On Nov 21, 2021
Another controversial post. Does he knows that most of those things he listed is chicken change for some people?
Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by lexy2014: 7:55am On Nov 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Every man has a right to do as he pleases with that which belongs to him. Reno is wrong for trying to make that decision for those who listen to him undecided

Didn't say Reno is right or wrong neither did he say no man has d right. This is what I asked:

Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 21, 2021
Well, some of us make our own money anyway so...

1 Like

Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by wonderr(m): 8:07am On Nov 21, 2021
Debbe:
I love this
He is absolutely right
this coming from a female am actually flabbergasted
Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by Kobojunkie: 8:13am On Nov 21, 2021
lexy2014:
Didn't say Reno is right or wrong neither did he say no man has d right. This is what I asked:
You are not making any sense to me. I already answered these same questions. undecided

Kobojunkie:
Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by 989900: 8:17am On Nov 21, 2021
I bought a car for an ex (with my money), started a lucrative business for her ( with her money) . . . I did all these because I didn't want her anymore (now, that's a whole lot of another long story, mostly her fault . . .).

Now, was she worth it? Yes, 100% . . . we have some solid history.

Would she do the same for me? Maybe yes, maybe no, but she's one of the few people on earth I can rely on, and she'd probably do at the least 25-50% whatever I do for her in any circumstance if the situation were reversed for me -- that's a friend; not some random bitch.

Now, Reno is a part time intelligent person: at times he comes of very smart and intelligent; at times very naive, myopic and silly.

Everything is relative in life:
1. we don't all put the same premium on material things . . . for some people it's the air they breathe; for some, it's just material stuffs.

2. My rich can be your penury: I might own a Range Rover through tough sweat, while you might be able to afford to gift out 1 every month for the next 100 years.

3. Not all girlfriends are the same, some are leaches, some are blessings, some are contemporaries.

P.S. While I do believe in not ever leaving an ex-girlfriend (the valuable ones) without something tangible, "when men were boys", there were babes we used lie to and kpansh for 5K, most times less -- it is what it is.

I don tire, make I go drink my shẹkpẹ.
Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by babyfaceafrica: 8:27am On Nov 21, 2021
SenorFax:

That's the only person in your life as a married man that deserves it.

It's like you want to grow old and realise your kids ain't yours.
This is blackmail
Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by galaxy2020(m): 8:37am On Nov 21, 2021
I concur, instead give them to your wonderful sisters and great mothers. Until she becomes your wife, you don't owe her thus.
Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by galaxy2020(m): 8:38am On Nov 21, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Well, some of us make our own money anyway so...
..That's the logical thing to do and you earn your deserved respect.

1 Like

Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by lexy2014: 8:52am On Nov 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You are not making any sense to me. I already answered these same questions. undecided

I haven't made any assertion. So what sense are u referring to? Meanwhile, u haven't any of d questions asked:

Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by lexy2014: 8:55am On Nov 21, 2021
989900:
I bought a car for an ex (with my money), started a lucrative business for her ( with her money) . . . I did all these because I didn't want her anymore (now, that's a whole lot of another long story, mostly her fault . . .).

Now, was she worth it? Yes, 100% . . . we have some solid history.

Would she do the same for me? Maybe yes, maybe no, but she's one of the few people on earth I can rely on, and she'd probably do at the least 25-50% whatever I do for her in any circumstance if the situation were reversed for me -- that's a friend; not some random bitch.

Now, Reno is a part time intelligent person: at times he comes of very smart and intelligent; at times very naive, myopic and silly.

Everything is relative in life:
1. we don't all put the same premium on material things . . . for some people it's the air they breathe; for some, it's just material stuffs.

2. My rich can be your penury: I might own a Range Rover through tough sweat, while you might be able to afford to gift out 1 every month for the next 100 years.

3. Not all girlfriends are the same, some are leaches, some are blessings, some are contemporaries.

P.S. While I do believe in not ever leaving an ex-girlfriend (the valuable ones) without something tangible, "when men were boys", there were babes we used lie to and kpansh for 5K, most times less -- it is what it is.

I don tire, make I go drink my shẹkpẹ.

If your ex was 100% worth it and u had "some solid history", why did u leave her?
Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by Hakeem3(m): 8:59am On Nov 21, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This man is an ex-simp who loves misleading his followers. Was that how you wooed your current wife? Mtchwww...hypocrite

Them dey talk to you now, u still Dey think with ur productive organ. If them don dig una gold finish una go cry come nairaland.. yeye Dey smell
Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by Kobojunkie: 9:06am On Nov 21, 2021
lexy2014:

I haven't made any assertion. So what sense are u referring to? Meanwhile, u haven't any of d questions asked:
Again...Every man has a right to do as he pleases with that which belongs to him. Reno is wrong for trying to make that decision for those who listen to him undecided
Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by lexy2014: 9:07am On Nov 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again...Every man has a right to do as he pleases with that which belongs to him. Reno is wrong for trying to make that decision for those who listen to him undecided

Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by Kobojunkie: 9:08am On Nov 21, 2021
lexy2014:
And this is my response....Every man has a right to do as he pleases with that which belongs to him. Reno is wrong for trying to make that decision for those who listen to him undecided
Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by lexy2014: 9:27am On Nov 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
And this is my response....Every man has a right to do as he pleases with that which belongs to him. Reno is wrong for trying to make that decision for those who listen to him undecided

I no it's your response hence the following questions:

How is Reno "trying to make that decision for those who listen to him"?

1 Like

Re: Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift by Kobojunkie: 9:28am On Nov 21, 2021
lexy2014:

I no it's your response hence the following questions:
How is Reno "trying to make that decision for those who listen to him"?
Again... because Every man has a right to do as he pleases with that which belongs to him. Reno is wrong for trying to make that decision for those who listen to him

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady / 27 Things You Need To Know About Courtship / Wife Kills Husband Because He Stopped Eating Her Vagina Every Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.