Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,894 members, 7,949,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 06:59 PM

I Will Like To Appeal To Us All To Watch That Video�� To The End. That Is What - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Will Like To Appeal To Us All To Watch That Video�� To The End. That Is What (130 Views)

Suspension Of Industrial Action: NARD To Appeal Court Ruling / End That One Minute Bedroom Embarrassment Now. / Hadiza Bawa-Garba Wins Appeal To Work Again In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Like To Appeal To Us All To Watch That Video�� To The End. That Is What by Value2Ethics: 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
I will like to appeal to us all to watch that video�� to the end. That is what the so called mkpurummiri, crystal meth can do to a community. A cheap and very addictive drug is now gradually ravaging our homeland.Hope the distributors/sellers begin to see the damage done. Surely, this is not what anyone aspires for lgboland or Nigeria. Type on the streets of Philadelphia to watch similar videos on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi1Kf-1qd6Y

(1) (Reply)

How To Lose Weight In Nigeria Fast / British Scientist Warns Another Pandemic Could Be More Deadly Than COVID19 / Best IVF Centre In Gurgaon | IVF Clinic In Gurgaon | IVF Junction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.