Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,146 members, 7,967,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 02:47 PM

I Need Help With My Lhasa - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Need Help With My Lhasa (280 Views)

Help! My Lhasa Will Soon Give Birth... I Am Uncomfortable / Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ / My lhasa apso, Beverly is on heat again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With My Lhasa by childgodlyyy: 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hi everyone, I have a question about my Lhasa Apso. She’s 9 months old and I noticed she hasn’t come on heat yet. At a point I did notice that her vulva was swollen but there was no bleeding. I heard that sometimes there is a silent heat and the blood that comes out is little or none and that she might have licked it up. This would be her first time coming on heat so is it normal for it to be silent? I just want to be sure everything is okay. Any advice is appreciated.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Grooming Of Dogs At Home / Watch The Latest Films! / The Role Of Water In Chicken Feed Nutrition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.