Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,377 members, 7,950,805 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:38 PM

There Shall Be Massive Protest Next Year - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Shall Be Massive Protest Next Year (1338 Views)

If You Are Going To Join Any Protest Next Week Or So Ever / Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph / Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Shall Be Massive Protest Next Year by eruku300: 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
There shall be Massive Protest against this bad government next year, we shall commence this protest on the 14th of February,2022
this protest shall hold in every part of the country,there shall be Total lockdown Nation wide. we can no longer continue like this anymore The price of commodity in market now is unbearable, there was an increment in electricity tariff last month, just of recent FG also increased the price of prepaid meters,things are getting worsening everyday and yet our Government doesn't care about this,what they are all after is 2023 general election of which I do not pray for it to hold, Iet everyone troop out on that day,I'm talking to those who are feeling the heat. don't expect the Rich to speak for you because they are not feeling the heat, our politicians are very wicked, they do not care about the masses once they get there that's all.
we are tired of all this shit, people are suffering in this country,no good road,no Job, no sound education, insecurity everywhere, no place is safe in Nigeria anymore who are those behind all this? Enough is Enough,
all market women and men, Civil servants, street niggas,old and young, singles, Married men and women,please we urge you all to prepare for this massive protest. don't expect any politicians to speak for us we shall be the one to speak for our selves.

#EndBadGovernment
OR
#NoNigeriaAgain.

2 Likes

Re: There Shall Be Massive Protest Next Year by suffering: 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
ROFLMAO.
Re: There Shall Be Massive Protest Next Year by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
100% legit.

3 Likes

Re: There Shall Be Massive Protest Next Year by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 14, 2021
Protest no fit lead to any reasonable change in Nigeria because it won't work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Shall Be Massive Protest Next Year by Ammishaddai: 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
My brother, you have to understand that you're living in a country that's not united. And secondly, Nigeria has been marginalized through religious sentiment and tribalism . So how the heck is your protest going to work when the very people who you're fighting for are the ones who'll likely sabotage your efforts in the long-run?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Shall Be Massive Protest Next Year by sammybest889(m): 7:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
*****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

this one day talk protest wen we de reason war

abeg d #endsar protest (where all d youths stand as 1 were did it lead us to Rather we lost brave men on lekki toll gate)

see as 9ja de go it time 2 chop well bcus no place is safe now oo
Re: There Shall Be Massive Protest Next Year by samuel900(m): 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
Suffering and smilling continues

1 Like

Re: There Shall Be Massive Protest Next Year by triple996(m): 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
Yes woo.
There shall be massive protest , killing and rampage across biafraland next year cheesy.
ESN never disappoint

1 Like

Re: There Shall Be Massive Protest Next Year by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
I see DSS kidnapping Op in no distant time, I also see him eating watery beans that he did not cook.

This is all I've seen

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Shall Be Massive Protest Next Year by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
grin cheesy impossible

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Shall Be Massive Protest Next Year by GreatBoss: 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
God bless the Ijaw Republic
God bless our Hero General Ditari.
All the largest Ijaw leaders are fully working with General Ditari.
We are arranging on stopping all pipelines leaving Ijaw Republic territories.
We've already given British leaders the Ijaw Republic documents.
Ijaw Republic our home.

Re: There Shall Be Massive Protest Next Year by baralatie(m): 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
suffering:
ROFLMAO.
Re: There Shall Be Massive Protest Next Year by adamsmith914: 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
GreatBoss:
Ijaw Republic our home.
Person wey dey Yankee, People Mumu well well for Nairaland, no wonder they are suffering in reality. Ignorant Zombies.
Re: There Shall Be Massive Protest Next Year by dasparrow: 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
Sounds good to me. Aluta continua! The struggle for liberation continues. The oppression and marginalization of the masses must end in Nigeria.

#Powertothepeople

1 Like

Re: There Shall Be Massive Protest Next Year by adamsmith914: 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
GreatBoss:
Ijaw Republic our home.
You want other Niger Delta ethnicities to pounce on your trouble makers, the rubbish you people did under Jonathan is not enough for you people?

You are fighting Bini people over ownsership of land in Edo State, you are begging Delta State to give you the opportunity to be Governor, yet some silly ignorant children will be playing with Fire?
Re: There Shall Be Massive Protest Next Year by EdobabaComedy(m): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
Staging protest for naija be like say you go zoo go hug lion. After you cross mind hug the lion Shey you know say you still be food. If you like carry yourself go become scape goat.

Re: There Shall Be Massive Protest Next Year by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
I see DSS kidnapping Op in no distant time, I also see him eating watery beans that he did not cook.

This is all I've see
Are you saying that dss is a criminal agency that engaged in kidnapping?

1 Like

Re: There Shall Be Massive Protest Next Year by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
excellence44:

Are you saying that dss is a criminal agency that engaged in kidnapping?

Me and my phone cannot say more than what we said above lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: There Shall Be Massive Protest Next Year by Toosure70: 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
Southnext
Re: There Shall Be Massive Protest Next Year by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
Chai...

Motion seconded

It is well oo...
#Zoogeria

1 Like

Re: There Shall Be Massive Protest Next Year by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
cheesy grin

Work for a better Nigeria
Join the league
APC OR PDP
serve or asslick the leaders
Get to the top
Show your true color
My 0.5 dollars advice.
Re: There Shall Be Massive Protest Next Year by omowolewa: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
That day is for Valentine, no spoil business o
Re: There Shall Be Massive Protest Next Year by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Yeah hunger in alaigbo can't be forever, they have to protest against their wicked leaders

(1) (Reply)

Sat / "Goodluck Jonathan Must Run For President" Campaign Posters Floods Abuja / Kwankwaso Arrives PH Int Airport Ahead Of His Meeting With Wike [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.