Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,571 members, 7,923,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 06:18 PM

Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) (45434 Views)

Full Details Of The Lagos Rail Masterplan - Jubril Gawat / Jubril Gawat: What The Yaba Train Station Will Look Look When Finished / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 15, 2021
Bro Jibril, God go soon pick Una call for this good deed you did
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by johnjay4u2u(m): 8:09am On Nov 15, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu Jibril.

I tell anyone who cares to listen, "if you pick up money, it is yours".
That is God's way of compensating you for being at the right place at the right time.

Except you have more than you'd ever need or the money you picked has a tracker on it, there is no moral justification whatsoever to return it.

My first gold necklace was one I picked up at Onu-Asata in the late eighties. I'd later sell this necklace to afford money to take my ex-boss's classy wife on a date and blow her mind when she came visiting Nigeria several years later.
This lady will eventually connect me to the people who transformed and made me fortunate in this life.

So please, where would I have been today if I had not picked up that gold necklace at Onu-Asata?
Where would I have been if I had let morals stop me from leaving a legacy in that married woman's kpekus?

Would there have been a triumphant entry into Jerusalem if Jesus had not picked and ridden a colt that was not his?

I hope this story serves as a lesson for those who pray to God to order their steps and would still walk past their blessings because they don't want to offend God.

The moment we realize that God's ways are not our ways and we can never fathom them, that is when we'd realize that nothing should separate us from God's love which is in Christ Jesus.

No matter how much money you pick up today, it will still finish one day, so why mortgage your forever because of the satisfaction of today?

But before you answer that stupid question, remember that your forever is threatened if you can not satisfy your today by any means necessary.

You never disappoint. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Cokahot: 8:10am On Nov 15, 2021
Jubril s made,I see other European countries giving him visa.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by kcbaba007: 8:10am On Nov 15, 2021
Agreed, God has better things in stock for him

Righteousness2:
Nothing spoil! He did what was right! And that is what Matters.

The Path to your Breakthrough could look rough , tough and Humanly foolish. But when GOD remembers you, those who laugh at you will join to celebrate you.

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
Nothing spoil! He did what was right! And that is what Matters.

The Path to your Breakthrough could look rough , tough and Humanly foolish. But when GOD remembers you, those who laugh at you will join to celebrate you.
Was it right living in a country illegally

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Bamzyriches451: 8:11am On Nov 15, 2021
Wetin cow Dey go find for Spain bayi?
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by osazuwa23: 8:11am On Nov 15, 2021
you should return it. what if that person report to the news that he losgt a million dollars and you end up cashing that money and someone from the bank heard the story
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu Jibril.

That is God's way of compensating you for being at the right place at the right time.

Except you have more than you'd ever need or the money you picked has a tracker on it, there is no moral justification whatsoever to return it.

My first gold necklace was one I picked up at Onu-Asata in the late eighties. I'd later sell this necklace to afford money to take my ex-boss's classy wife on a date and blow her mind when she came visiting Nigeria several years later.
This lady will eventually connect me to the people who transformed and made me fortunate in this life.

So please, where would I have been today if I had not picked up that gold necklace at Onu-Asata?
Where would I have been if I had let morals stop me from leaving a legacy in that married woman's kpekus?

Would there have been a triumphant entry into Jerusalem if Jesus had not picked and ridden a colt that was not his?

I hope this story serves as a lesson for those who pray to God to order their steps and would still walk past their blessings because they don't want to offend God.

The moment we realize that God's ways are not our ways and we can never fathom them, that is when we'd realize that nothing should separate us from God's love which is in Christ Jesus.

No matter how much money you pick up today, it will still finish one day, so why mortgage your forever because of the satisfaction of today?

But before you answer that stupid question, remember that your forever is threatened if you can not satisfy your today by any means necessary.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by joungblood(m): 8:11am On Nov 15, 2021
There's always a price for foolishness
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by tuna85: 8:12am On Nov 15, 2021
Konpresor012:

https://www.kossyderrickent.com/2021/11/illegal-immigrant-jibril-deported.html?m=1

The act he has done is a sincere act and may Allaah reward him abundantly with something better, have in mind, things happen for different reasons and such disappointments will definitely turn to blessings.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Ayomi90: 8:12am On Nov 15, 2021
dasparrow:
Awww Jibril embarassed

It's alright though. God has a better plan for him there in his home country. Jibril learned the hard way that oyibo no send Africans message neither are oyibos loyal. In fact, fear anyone wey no fear oyibo. If you doubt me, ask Black Americans and Black South Africans.

It is well with you Bro Jibril.
There are laws, security is a big job and the Oyinbos should be praised for that. No be Naija wey u go just enter anyhow.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by isan(m): 8:12am On Nov 15, 2021
Africans always like the law to be bend one time or the other , they only cry and protest when the law isn't bent to favor them
Rydermaverick:

You nailed it man..I don't know why must Africans have that mentality of "just pity him now"
No wonder we are where we are..

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by SocialJustice: 8:12am On Nov 15, 2021
Street give you seed, you turn the seed to destruction. Well done.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by franchasng: 8:13am On Nov 15, 2021
His name was a bad signal.

They deported him because of his name which shows he is a Muslim.

Europe fear Muslims now more than Covid-19.

Go and check what's happening between Belarus, RUSSIA, Poland and the rest of EU just because of Syrian migrants at the Belarus border with Poland. Poland have deployed 15,000 special army already.

Muslim terrorists have put the world at alert that whenever you hear a Muslim name, you raise your eyebrows expecting bomb explosion.

Muslim youths, especially those from Africa should wake up now and start asking their Imams and clerics questions why Muslims are turning to terrorists all over the world, they need to do something to stop Muslims from terrorizing the rest of the world if not in no distant time the world will answer Muslims in the language they understand
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 15, 2021
isan:
Africans always like the law to be bend one time or the other , they only cry and protest when the law isn't bent to favor them
Yve said it all swears.. thanks for your comment man.. cool
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by jaxxy(m): 8:14am On Nov 15, 2021
Quite sad. Jubril should have atleast been appreciated.

Ayomi90:

There are laws, security is a big job and the Oyinbos should be praised for that. No be Naija wey u go just enter anyhow.

Many illegal immigrants have been given residency via such notable acts like in France and some others bt Italy no get sense or courtesy. Na mafia full their head.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Raalsalghul: 8:15am On Nov 15, 2021
starbuck:
They should have been considerate at least..
Deporting him was too harsh of a punishment because I doubt if they will be able to encounter his kind again in that country

These guys don't operate with sentiments unlike we blacks.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Vulcanheph(m): 8:17am On Nov 15, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu Jibril.

The king is back !!! gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by einsteine(m): 8:18am On Nov 15, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
E not think am well. But if he trend them go give am paper

He is already back to his rightful country so no need for papers

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by dannyspeejay(m): 8:19am On Nov 15, 2021
May God Bless you in multiple folds

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Badonasty(m): 8:19am On Nov 15, 2021
Money wey he suppose use runs him papers
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by JustforMen: 8:19am On Nov 15, 2021
BigSarah:
He deserves it, his stay in that country is criminal...
Even if he saves a children hospital from burning he still committed a crime

you harsh oo...
your name no be mercy at all

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Regex: 8:22am On Nov 15, 2021
A white man will see that envelope and will ignore it. But because we want to prove we are wiser than oyibo.

I was in a metro headed for Newcastle, I boarded that metro together with a woman and her two sons, aged 6yrs and 2yrs respectively.

The 2yrs was still carried in a pram, but the 6yrs old boy sat with me because there are no more seats in the metro.... The 2yr old boy joined his brother, I completely ignored them. The train came to a stop at one station, and when it moved, the 2yr old boy, because he had no balance fell from his chair right into my hands because he was seated directly opposite me. I caught him, and set him straight but guess what happened, the mother never thanked me nor asked if I was alright, she was the whole thing happened but what stunned me the most was how she looked at me as though I was the reason the child fell and I caught him (why should you a black touch my son a white?)

In a white man's land, learn to ignore everything that doesn't affect you directly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by castiello(m): 8:22am On Nov 15, 2021
This story was a lie after some research using google image search I got the original source no one was deported the guy in that picture was the original owner of the funds he lost it during the lockdown and was found by a Spanish citizen who delivered it to the police so the police lunch investigation to get the owner who turn out to be a black French man who came to work in Spain here read the article
https://www.abc.es/espana/comunidad-valenciana/abci-recupera-4350-euros-perdio-tras-regresar-estado-alarma-valencia-202008142146_noticia.html

Bloggers are the reason for many hate speech in Nigeria if their activities are left uncheck they will burn Nigeria down, look at how they twisted a story to change the mind of honest people making it look like been honest dose not pay

5 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by castiello(m): 8:22am On Nov 15, 2021
dasparrow:
Awww Jibril embarassed

It's alright though. God has a better plan for him there in his home country. Jibril learned the hard way that oyibo no send Africans message neither are oyibos loyal. In fact, fear anyone wey no fear oyibo. If you doubt me, ask Black Americans and Black South Africans.

It is well with you Bro Jibril.

This story was a lie after some research using google image search I got the original source no one was deported the guy in that picture was the original owner of the funds he lost it during the lockdown and was found by a Spanish citizen who delivered it to the police so the police lunch investigation to get the owner who turn out to be a black French man who came to work in Spain here read the article
https://www.abc.es/espana/comunidad-valenciana/abci-recupera-4350-euros-perdio-tras-regresar-estado-alarma-valencia-202008142146_noticia.html

Bloggers are the reason for many hate speech in Nigeria if their activities are left uncheck they will burn Nigeria down, look at how they twisted a story to change the mind of honest people making it look like been honest dose not pay

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by virginchaser(m): 8:22am On Nov 15, 2021
Depressed101:
this is. Misleading post, this didn't happen anywhere near Spain, it happened in Louisiana USA, the man is from Mali and also he didn't do any heroic act, he is just a normal man whose visa God expired

And you think mis presentation and re directing will make your website blow?
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Ayomi90: 8:23am On Nov 15, 2021
jaxxy:
Quite sad. Jubril should have atleast been appreciated.

Many illegal immigrants have been given residency via such notable acts like in France and some others bt Italy no get sense or courtesy. Na mafia full their head.
Definitely he will be appreciated but there are laws. The appreciation he will get is "Thank You" but his good deeds will come through for him, not necessarily in Italy though.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by castiello(m): 8:23am On Nov 15, 2021
Regex:
A white man will see that envelope and will ignore it. But because we want to prove we are wiser than oyibo.

I was in a metro headed for Newcastle, I boarded that metro together with a woman and her two sons, aged 6yrs and 2yrs respectively.

The 2yrs was still carried in a pram, but the 6yrs old boy sat with me because there are no more seats in the metro.... The 2yr old boy joined his brother, I completely ignored them. The train came to a stop at one station, and when it moved, the 2yr old boy, because he had no balance fell from his chair right into my hands because he was seated directly opposite me. I caught him, and set him straight but guess what happened, the mother never thanked me nor asked if I was alright, she was the whole thing happened but what stunned me the most was how she looked at me as though I was the reason the child fell and I caught him (why should you a black touch my son a white?)

In a white man's land, learn to ignore everything that doesn't affect you directly.

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by madgoat(m): 8:23am On Nov 15, 2021
Instead of him to have kept the money and live large. Seems the man is destined to be poor grin
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by sunkieisland(m): 8:24am On Nov 15, 2021
There was a way he could have done the right thing without hurting himself in the process.

What happened to anonymous tipping?
What happened to the mail system?

Anyways, though he has done the right thing,

I still see village people hand grin grin grin grin
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by virginchaser(m): 8:26am On Nov 15, 2021
Regex:

I entered a pool full with many white guys. Guess what, all of them came out from the pool.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by jaxxy(m): 8:27am On Nov 15, 2021
Ayomi90:

Definitely he will be appreciated but there are laws. The appreciation he will get is "Thank You" but his good deeds will come through for him, not necessarily in Italy though.

Thank you from who? The police inspector or the government that deported him?

Yeah his home country will reward him and make him minister of happiness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) / Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. / Picture Of Port Harcourt Road, Aba Befor Otti And Currently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.