Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,424 members, 7,911,051 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:13 AM

Today's Devotionals For Monday 15th November 2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Devotionals For Monday 15th November 2021 (121 Views)

Today's Devotional- Monday 15th March 2021 / Today's Devotionals For Christians - Monday 15TH JUNE 2020 / Rccg House Fellowship Lesson 11 [wed 15th November, 2017]: The Consuming Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Monday 15th November 2021 by Thedevotinals: 9:48am On Nov 15, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME MONDAY 15TH NOVEMBER 2021.

TOPIC: WALKING IN HIS LOVE
BIBLE TEXT: 1 John 4:7-8

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

READ RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 15TH NOVEMBER 2021.

TOPIC: GROWING IN MATURITY
BIBLE TEXT: Ephesians 4:15 (AMPC)

Rather, let our lives lovingly express truth [in all things, speaking truly, dealing truly, living truly]. Enfolded in love, let us grow up in every way and in all things into Him Who is the Head, [even] Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One).

READ JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 15TH NOVEMBER 2021.

TOPIC: HARDEN NOT YOUR HEART
BIBLE TEXT: 2 Kings 10:31

“But Jehu took no heed to walk in the law of the LORD God of Israel with all his heart: for he departed not from the sins of Jeroboam, which made Israel to sin.”

READ DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 15TH NOVEMBER 2021.

TOPIC: OVERCOMING ANXIETY (I)
BIBLE TEXT: Matt 6: 25-30

READ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 15TH NOVEMBER 2021.

TOPIC: PUT LOVE TO WORK
BIBLE TEXT: 1 Corinthians 13:13

And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

READ KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 15TH NOVEMBER 2021.

TOPIC: DIVINE ARTISTRY
BIBLE TEXT: 2 Corinthians 12:5

Yet of myself I will not glory, but in mine infirmities.

READ BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 15TH NOVEMBER 2021.

TOPIC: LET ME STAY
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 27:4

One thing I ask from the Lord . . . that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life.

READ OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 15TH NOVEMBER 2021.

TOPIC: OUR LIFE IS NOT OUR OWN
BIBLE TEXT: Luke 22:49 ‘When they which were about him saw what would follow, they said unto him, Lord, shall we smite with the sword?’

READ ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 15TH NOVEMBER 2021.

TOPIC: DONT BE DISCOURAGED, KEEP SOWING
BIBLE TEXT: Ecclesiastes 11:1-6(NKJV)

READ DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

TREM DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 15TH NOVEMBER 2021.

TOPIC: DEVELOP INTIMACY WITH GOD
BIBLE TEXT: Luke 5:11 (NKJV)

“So when they had brought their boats to land, they forsook all and followed Him.”

READ TREM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 15TH NOVEMBER 2021.

TOPIC: DON’T STUFF YOUR PAIN; TELL GOD ABOUT IT
BIBLE TEXT: Lamentations 2:19 (NCV)

Get up, cry out in the night, even as the night begins. Pour out your heart like water in prayer to the Lord.

[url=https://www.thedevotionals.com.ng/devotional/rick warren-devotinoal/]READ RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY[/url]

GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 15TH NOVEMBER 2021.

TOPIC: LET ME STAY
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 27:4

One thing I ask from the Lord . . . that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life.

READ GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS FOR TEENS DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 15TH NOVEMBER 2021.

TOPIC: GOOD COUNSEL
BIBLE TEXT: Proverbs 11:14

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

TEENS RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME MONDAY 15TH NOVEMBER 2021.

TOPIC: VICTORY HEAPED UPON VICTORY
BIBLE TEXT: 2 Corinthians 2:14 AMPC

“But thanks be to God, Who in Christ always leads us in triumph [as trophies of Christ’s victory] and through us spreads and makes evident the fragrance of the knowledge of God everywhere.”

READ TEENS RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens, Friday, November 19, 2021 / Check Out This Great Prayer Request Form / Advice To Brethren On Net:watch The Evil Genius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.