Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,361 members, 7,910,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 05:54 PM

5 Perfumes/colognes Women Love To Smell On Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Perfumes/colognes Women Love To Smell On Men (728 Views)

Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) / 5 Perfumes To Impress Any Lady (pics) / Top 5 Perfumes For Men And Women In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Perfumes/colognes Women Love To Smell On Men by DAXCAPITAL1: 10:47am On Nov 15, 2021
Will she bury her face in your neck and sigh, ‘Mmm… you smell great'? Or will she wrinkle her nose and pull away?

Whether it's your wife or the girl you just met… she's the MOST important critic of your cologne.

And to her, your cologne is the most important thing you can wear. A 2008 study out of Europe showed that women's attraction is driven by scent more than by sight. So – do you smell attractive?

You've all been asking me for more recommendations of colognes women love on men. I've listened – so without further ado, here's my top 5, plus a few bonuses thrown in for good measure.

Paco Rabanne One Million
Perfectly blending sensuality and freshness, Paco Rabanne One Million is a sweet-spicy perfume with notes of cinnamon bark and grapefruit. It is a perfect Christmas gift for men.

Dior Sauvage
Dior Sauvage is a masculine perfume with initial notes of pepper and bergamot. The effect of the fragrance is crisp and clean and it represents masculinity in all its forms. It has an exquisite fragrance that lasts very long

Bleu de Chanel
Bleu de Chanel is the scent of a man who refuses to play by rules. It is an aromatic-woody perfume with amber and musky notes. Bleu de Chanel is a perfect gift for an independent, zealous man, and a man who makes an unexpected appearance.

Davidoff Cool Water
A soothing aquatic note enlivened by mint and green nuances, which are spiced with coriander. This perfume is great for a calm, modern gentleman.

Diesel Only The Brave Eau de Toilette
Only The Brave seeks adrenalin rush: that evident, exhilarating feeling of being on top of the world. Only The Brave is a gift for a man with high energy, who is ready to elevate to success and conquer the world.

It is no doubt that these perfumes will create long-lasting memories in the minds of the women. Perfumes Room is leading online perfume shop for original designer perfumes, beauty, body care and fragrance sales in Nigeria, United Kingdom, Ghana. We have a very large catalogue of perfumes and colognes to suit all your needs. Guess what? We offer free shipping all to states in Nigeria! no cap! cool, check us out now

Re: 5 Perfumes/colognes Women Love To Smell On Men by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 15, 2021
Nice compilation
Re: 5 Perfumes/colognes Women Love To Smell On Men by nakotee: 1:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
the perfumes room has always been my plug

1 Like

Re: 5 Perfumes/colognes Women Love To Smell On Men by Angrygoat: 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
Original zara for man 15k ,2.1.2 of 35k. Thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Phone Engineers And Their Love For women..... / Who Is At Fault? / How Retaining Your Semen Helps You Recover Your Left Rib (esoteric)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.