Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,994 members, 7,949,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 08:01 AM

I've Been Told To Quit My Present Relationship Of 3years Twice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Been Told To Quit My Present Relationship Of 3years Twice (450 Views)

What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? / Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship / Just Broke Up With My Girl Of 3years.. Sad!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Been Told To Quit My Present Relationship Of 3years Twice by Olanny(m): 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hey guys!

I've been with this lady for 3 years and still counting.
Though we have some extreme differences that seem irreconcilable because we are both stubborn �� but she's being very kind and supportive.

A year into our relationship, I went for some spiritual consultation as a young aspiring Yoruba guy would do when things are kinda rough and aside from what I went for, I was told that I can only date my girlfriend for the fun of it and we cannot end up getting married and that if I go ahead to marry her, we would end up divorced. (Note that am not a Gee boy, Na pure educational struggle and pure side hustle I dey do)
I didn't quit the relationship because I have no obvious reasons to do so plus the fact that she's kind and supportive.

Until recently when we begin to have serious issue like trust, anger and co, I never thought of breaking up.
So again I went for further spiritual consultation on a particular thing I intend to do and just like the other time, I was told again that I cannot marry the lady.
I was told that she's not bad or has witchcraft but we ain't just compatible.

For the second time now, I've heard the message from two different spiritual source.

Please guys, how best can I handle this situation?!.

I've not told my babe about these two revelations yet.
Re: I've Been Told To Quit My Present Relationship Of 3years Twice by Sonnobax15(m): 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
lipsrsealed
She's not bad and doesn't have witchcraft? undecided. But you were told that both of you aren't compatible? undecided.

Please op,what's the definition of compatible here? undecided. Honestly,if you say you wor leave that woman Simply because of her anger and trust issues,I for understand...But the point of saying both of you aren't compatible is kinda of weird.........Even tho say I believe say God dey,and Also believe in spirituality,but sometimes we really need to dey use our instinct to reason some kind things....No be every word wey come out from one juju man or pastor man mouth you suppose tonde take serious.......Op,na wa to you oh undecided
Re: I've Been Told To Quit My Present Relationship Of 3years Twice by zed7: 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
Olanny:
Hey guys!

I've been with this lady for 3 years and still counting.
Though we have some extreme differences that seem irreconcilable because we are both stubborn �� but she's being very kind and supportive.

A year into our relationship, I went for some spiritual consultation as a young aspiring Yoruba guy would do when things are kinda rough and aside from what I went for, I was told that I can only date my girlfriend for the fun of it and we cannot end up getting married and that if I go ahead to marry her, we would end up divorced. (Note that am not a Gee boy, Na pure educational struggle and pure side hustle I dey do)
I didn't quit the relationship because I have no obvious reasons to do so plus the fact that she's kind and supportive.

Until recently when we begin to have serious issue like trust, anger and co, I never thought of breaking up.
So again I went for further spiritual consultation on a particular thing I intend to do and just like the other time, I was told again that I cannot marry the lady.
I was told that she's not bad or has witchcraft but we ain't just compatible.

For the second time now, I've heard the message from two different spiritual source.

Please guys, how best can I handle this situation?!.

I've not told my babe about these two revelations yet.

Is this a cultural thing? I see and hear of it a lot amongst the Yoruba's. If you ask me, all these consultation thing is B.S.
Re: I've Been Told To Quit My Present Relationship Of 3years Twice by Godada(m): 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2021

Guy, this life we live is a mystery.

I think you should go for more consultation.

In this same token, you should consider the outcome of your findings.

Choose wisely.

Love is not an emotion you can trust.

To your success.
Re: I've Been Told To Quit My Present Relationship Of 3years Twice by Olanny(m): 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
To a large extent, it is....
This life no balance my brother
zed7:

Is this a cultural thing? I see and hear of it a lot amongst the Yoruba's. If you ask me, all these consultation thing is B.S.
Re: I've Been Told To Quit My Present Relationship Of 3years Twice by Olanny(m): 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
Many thanks
Godada:

Guy, this life we live is a mystery.

I think you should go for more consultation.

In this same token, you should consider the outcome of your findings.

Choose wisely.

Love is not an emotion you can trust.

To your success.

(1) (Reply)

Here Is What Comes To My Mind Whenever I Hear 'gender Equality' / Precious Feeding FFK Oha Soup(throwback Video) / How To Make Women Laugh And Fall In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.