Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,520 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:12 PM

Comedian Anointed Aboki And His Wife Arrive Their Wedding In Keke (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Anointed Aboki And His Wife Arrive Their Wedding In Keke (Photos) (46341 Views)

Watch The Moment As Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Venue In A Plastic Barr / DJ Cuppy Arrives For Hiptv Interview In Keke Napep (Photos) / Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Anointed Aboki And His Wife Arrive Their Wedding In Keke (Photos) by EBMedia: 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nigerian comedian, Anointed Aboki married his girlfriend, Comfort Religion, on Sunday at the Living Faith Church in Oleh, Delta State and he arrived the wedding venue with his wife using Keke Tricycle, IgbereTV reports.

https://igberetvnews.com/1406089/comedian-anointed-aboki-wife-arrives-wedding-keke-photos/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Anointed Aboki And His Wife Arrive Their Wedding In Keke (Photos) by EBMedia: 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
More

Re: Comedian Anointed Aboki And His Wife Arrive Their Wedding In Keke (Photos) by gasparpisciotta: 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nice!

When the desirable is not available, the available becomes desirable.

I believe he is an attention seeker anyway!!!!
Or perhaps it was part of his comedy contraptions

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian Anointed Aboki And His Wife Arrive Their Wedding In Keke (Photos) by tutudesz: 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2021
Anointed Aboki undecided which kind name be this undecided u come turn your wedding to comedy grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Anointed Aboki And His Wife Arrive Their Wedding In Keke (Photos) by slawormiir: 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations
Very simple

No need for all those convoy
But is this not same guy called aboki for christ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Anointed Aboki And His Wife Arrive Their Wedding In Keke (Photos) by WibusJaga: 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2021

Congrats!
So is he passing a message or just trying to seek attention?

4 Likes

Re: Comedian Anointed Aboki And His Wife Arrive Their Wedding In Keke (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
simple as abc
Re: Comedian Anointed Aboki And His Wife Arrive Their Wedding In Keke (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
I hope it's not something they'll regret when they look at their wedding photos in 5 years time

I don't want to hear conversations like ... Useless man ...You dat made me arrive at our wedding in a keke.....

I know everything is Vanity....But even if I'm going to hell ...I will never arrive there in a keke...Never

seyz91:
Nigerians sha, they must always have a say,

if this same man use private jet and 300 luxury cars convoy arrive this wedding, na same you people go condemn am saying all these not needed for ordinary naija olosho girl cuz they always cheat regardless

or you say wedding and marriage is overrated undecided

undecided undecided

Oga when it gets to your turn if you like use bicycle....I will still talk...I hope you're happy now that I've justified your point that Nigerians must talk

12 Likes

Re: Comedian Anointed Aboki And His Wife Arrive Their Wedding In Keke (Photos) by Mdaz(m): 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
Wawu
Re: Comedian Anointed Aboki And His Wife Arrive Their Wedding In Keke (Photos) by temitope27(m): 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
That's cool
Re: Comedian Anointed Aboki And His Wife Arrive Their Wedding In Keke (Photos) by saheedbadmus(m): 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
Conjugal bliss..there is an adage in yoruba language that goes thus ( Sheybi otimo elewa saapon..
Re: Comedian Anointed Aboki And His Wife Arrive Their Wedding In Keke (Photos) by DoctorDree(m): 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
Both names looks somehow
Anointed aboki and comfort Religion......Lol

10 Likes

Re: Comedian Anointed Aboki And His Wife Arrive Their Wedding In Keke (Photos) by wonder233: 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
This one is still going into marriage even with the oerwhelming evidence that marriage in africa holds no single advantage especially for the male gender and is a huge scam designed to emasculate him by placing a false sense of authority and headship on him and slamming him with numerous disadvantages...and it gets worse, the females of today are by default prossstittutes. So, what really is in it for the man?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian Anointed Aboki And His Wife Arrive Their Wedding In Keke (Photos) by Coded081(m): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
Congrats to them

1 Like

Re: Comedian Anointed Aboki And His Wife Arrive Their Wedding In Keke (Photos) by Hemanwel(m): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
Bride, Comfort Religion, weds Groom, Anointed Aboki. They will both now engage in intercourse, give birth, and name their child Deliverance.

Na so!

5 Likes

Re: Comedian Anointed Aboki And His Wife Arrive Their Wedding In Keke (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
It's not funny to me
Re: Comedian Anointed Aboki And His Wife Arrive Their Wedding In Keke (Photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
All this alleged "comedians" wey no dey ever funny.

Comedian done become title wey any how any how person dey bear, whether you funny oh or you no funny smh

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Anointed Aboki And His Wife Arrive Their Wedding In Keke (Photos) by jomagibs: 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
Next customer please

1 Like

Re: Comedian Anointed Aboki And His Wife Arrive Their Wedding In Keke (Photos) by ignis: 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
See cruise...
Re: Comedian Anointed Aboki And His Wife Arrive Their Wedding In Keke (Photos) by Kiliwuwu: 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
He dey use style turn celeb dey go small small
Wetin una go here next be say.... Anointed aboki just got a new ranger Rover �

1 Like

Re: Comedian Anointed Aboki And His Wife Arrive Their Wedding In Keke (Photos) by IMASTEX: 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
Congrats
Re: Comedian Anointed Aboki And His Wife Arrive Their Wedding In Keke (Photos) by MrUchenna1(m): 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2021
TEAR RUBBER KEKE....

1 Like

Re: Comedian Anointed Aboki And His Wife Arrive Their Wedding In Keke (Photos) by DSC7: 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
Happy married life to them..
Re: Comedian Anointed Aboki And His Wife Arrive Their Wedding In Keke (Photos) by Mastakija(m): 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
I know what he's doing there
Make e use dat one blow small
Re: Comedian Anointed Aboki And His Wife Arrive Their Wedding In Keke (Photos) by jaiyeorie: 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
Chioma Goodhair - unboxing + skintherapybeautypsa date

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiiDAruuY8s
Re: Comedian Anointed Aboki And His Wife Arrive Their Wedding In Keke (Photos) by sotall(m): 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
His wife's name is Comfort Religion?

1 Like

Re: Comedian Anointed Aboki And His Wife Arrive Their Wedding In Keke (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
Who knows him
Re: Comedian Anointed Aboki And His Wife Arrive Their Wedding In Keke (Photos) by revived: 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
Everyone dun turn comedian

Very soon him go upgrade to Lekki
Run some pop or collect SBA or him go run one or two checks
Viola him dun buy Benz

Wooo E go be
Re: Comedian Anointed Aboki And His Wife Arrive Their Wedding In Keke (Photos) by clockwisereport: 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
DoctorDree:
Both names looks somehow
Anointed aboki and comfort Religion......Lol

You will see the most awkward names on earth when you are in SS Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okwy Chukwujekwu "Bossman" Obituary And Burial Arrangements (Photos) / Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria / Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.