Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,896 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

Olu Of Warri And Wife, Olori Atuwatse Celebrate Wedding Anniversary - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olu Of Warri And Wife, Olori Atuwatse Celebrate Wedding Anniversary (35248 Views)

Alaafin’s Wife Olori Kafayat Is Dead / First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid / Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Of Warri And Wife, Olori Atuwatse Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Munzy14(m): 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
Season of anniversary we have here...beautiful wife though.
Re: Olu Of Warri And Wife, Olori Atuwatse Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Toluwanise247(m): 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Happy 7th Anni to them.

God please bless me with a husband who knows you.
Go marry one pastor or Alfa. cry undecided
Re: Olu Of Warri And Wife, Olori Atuwatse Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by SILVERLINES: 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
Sirchiboy:
Interesting.

Please I need a job.
I just finished my HND few months ago and I am tired of eating mama thank you.
Please help a brother.
I don't want to be a burden to my old aged parents.
bro raise money and start business or acquired technology ideas and prosper.

No better you dey nija
Re: Olu Of Warri And Wife, Olori Atuwatse Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by AsawanaDgreat: 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
They are doing great

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri And Wife, Olori Atuwatse Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Joemanstone(m): 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
Sirchiboy:
Interesting.

Please I need a job.
I just finished my HND few months ago and I am tired of eating mama thank you.
Please help a brother.
I don't want to be a burden to my old aged parents.

Please DM me. I have a job for you.
Re: Olu Of Warri And Wife, Olori Atuwatse Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by lanre4411(m): 8:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
Gate050:

Please someone should tell me tbe relationships between these people and Yoruba. Olori should belong to only Yoruba how come
they are all descendant of oranmiyan even bini tribe but the fall if old bini empire and the colonial masters war seprated us itshekiri even till Benin republic Yoruba tribe they there......... It's a long story
Re: Olu Of Warri And Wife, Olori Atuwatse Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Rainbows87: 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
hello great people of nairaland
abeg e get one update wey I wan give una...
I really don't do dis, bt at dis point Sapa won finish una girl here o
I'm very frustrated, broke and depressed r.n
I work as a sales girl in a supermarket bt my boss is always fond of owing salary too much on top d 15k wey I dey manage o
I've been so down with a very strong malaria and typhoid since last week which has made me unable to go to work, ive gat no money to buy drugs...I was only able to buy "agbo" from one herbalist and it even worsened my health more
pls and pls, kind hearted people of nairaland help me
uba bank
may God bless yall abundantly
**for those who don't really like dashing strangers money laidat, u can aswel do well to patronize me, I sell Android wristwatches and quality female hairs at affordable prices ( I'm a dropshipper) bt feel free to WhatsApp me on. 08146581487
thanks
Re: Olu Of Warri And Wife, Olori Atuwatse Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by iamtardey: 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
as a queen I know she's pose be sitting too with her own crown.

please dont qoute me. . dem never pay me... i never still chop.
Re: Olu Of Warri And Wife, Olori Atuwatse Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Kingluqman(m): 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
JAMO84:
Baba no dey smile

Focus king
Have you heard about Late Oba Okunade Sijuwade before? The former Ooni of Ife. I see that King in this Olu of Warri, big King nor dey smile anyhow and always focus. grin

6 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri And Wife, Olori Atuwatse Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by vickydevoka(m): 8:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rainbows87:
hello great people of nairaland
abeg e get one update wey I wan give una...
I really don't do dis, bt at dis point Sapa won finish una girl here o
I'm very frustrated, broke and depressed r.n
I work as a sales girl in a supermarket bt my boss is always fond of owing salary too much on top d 15k wey I dey manage o
I've been so down with a very strong malaria and typhoid since last week which has made me unable to go to work, ive gat no money to buy drugs...I was only able to buy "agbo" from one herbalist and it even worsened my health more
pls and pls, kind hearted people of nairaland help me
uba bank
may God bless yall abundantly
**for those who don't really like dashing strangers money laidat, u can aswel do well to patronize me, I sell Android wristwatches and quality female hairs at affordable prices ( I'm a dropshipper) bt feel free to WhatsApp me on. 08146581487
thanks
I will like to have ur Facebook account
Re: Olu Of Warri And Wife, Olori Atuwatse Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by twilliamx(m): 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Happy 7th Anni to them.

So you wan marry MAN aka scum of the earth? Interesting

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri And Wife, Olori Atuwatse Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by diplomat058(m): 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
Gate050:

Please someone should tell me tbe relationships between these people and Yoruba. Olori should belong to only Yoruba how come
Itsekiri are a subgroup of the larger Yorùbá race. Just like the Oyos, Ijebus, Egbas, Ifes, Ilajes, Òkuns, and so on. However, like the Òkun of Kogi, they are not located in the SOuth West, which is generally regarded as the Mainland Yorùbá Nation

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri And Wife, Olori Atuwatse Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Samson0303: 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
Una try 10years no be beans to live with a Nigeria woman.
Re: Olu Of Warri And Wife, Olori Atuwatse Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by yeababe: 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
angry
God does not grant such desires

If I am a king and I mistakenly marry a Nigerian woman.

She will not stand beside me in picture. She will squat and I will cross my leg on her forehead.

Rubbish people.
Re: Olu Of Warri And Wife, Olori Atuwatse Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by OriOko88(m): 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
angry

She will not stand beside me in picture. She will squat and I will cross my leg on her forehead.

Rubbish people.
Lmao..the typical Yoruba proverbial...werey alaso cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri And Wife, Olori Atuwatse Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by irunoko(m): 8:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
angry

Rubbish people.
one mean aunty don serve this one hot breakfast grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri And Wife, Olori Atuwatse Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by irunoko(m): 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
OriOko88:

Lmao..the typical Yoruba proverbial...werey alaso cheesy
one Aunty don play a number on him grin
Re: Olu Of Warri And Wife, Olori Atuwatse Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by salt1: 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
angry

Rubbish people.

You won't smell kingship with this attitude

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri And Wife, Olori Atuwatse Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by shamme2005(m): 8:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
What is your course of study and where are you based?
Re: Olu Of Warri And Wife, Olori Atuwatse Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by jubrilELsudan: 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
SHE'S STILL FVCKABLE

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri And Wife, Olori Atuwatse Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Amumaigwe: 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Happy 7th Anni to them.

Do you know Him?

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri And Wife, Olori Atuwatse Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by adelaja70(m): 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
Gate050:

They are our cousins... If dem speak their language you go dey hear some. Awolowo changed his title from Olu of itsekiri to Olu of Warri... I remember when ijaws dey disturb them... OPC stormed there and confronted the Ijaws... So the bond strong wella

6 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri And Wife, Olori Atuwatse Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by omasco922: 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
All hail the king.
Congregations
Re: Olu Of Warri And Wife, Olori Atuwatse Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Ladycewhy(f): 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
angry

Rubbish people.
these are the people that are supposed to be left wandering in the spirit world for eternity. All wombs are supposed to be closed to despicable vultures like you. Spits

4 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri And Wife, Olori Atuwatse Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Balmhealth: 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
Congratulations.
Re: Olu Of Warri And Wife, Olori Atuwatse Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
Happy anniversary to them very lovely and humble couple
Re: Olu Of Warri And Wife, Olori Atuwatse Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Heyyyy: 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
Before crowning he was smiling, now after the crowning, no more smile
Re: Olu Of Warri And Wife, Olori Atuwatse Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by adelaja70(m): 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Warri queens dey also bear Olori? Abi Na her 1st name? Any Waafi in the building?
Itsekiri people... Are Yorubas cousins.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri And Wife, Olori Atuwatse Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
I heard his wife's father Cpt. Nosa helped this man a lot with connections especially in the oil and gas business, marry from a better family.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri And Wife, Olori Atuwatse Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Exczz: 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin Summons Native Doctors Over Human Trafficking, Kidnapping. Photos / Help! What Do I Do With My Ancestry? / History Of Eyo Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.