Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,110 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:41 PM

At Some Point In Life Everyone Hits A Rock Bottom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At Some Point In Life Everyone Hits A Rock Bottom (655 Views)

Every man goes through this process at a point in their life(photo) / Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point / My Marriage has hit The Rock Bottom. I Think It’s Over For Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Some Point In Life Everyone Hits A Rock Bottom by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
You know that point where contemplating suicide becomes a hobby I am currently at that point,
I am ashame of asking this here because I never believe that my situation would get to this point.
I have a business in mind that would start yielding money in a few months but I need some funds that I can use to start the business even if it's the business equipment anyone can help me with I will be very grateful.
I don't have a saloon and it equipment and am a good hair dresser, and am very sure that when I start this business it will bring me alot of money and I will make alot from it.
I promise to pay whoever help me back as soon as I lay my hands on any money I start getting from the business thanks.

1 Like

Re: At Some Point In Life Everyone Hits A Rock Bottom by Odunnu: 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
hussey1149:
You know that point where contemplating suicide becomes a hobby I am currently at that point,
I am ashame of asking this here because I never believe that my situation would get to this point.
I have a business in mind that would start yielding money in a few months but I need some funds that I can use to start the business even if it's the business equipment anyone can help me with I will be very grateful.
I don't have a saloon and it equipment and am a good hair dresser, and am very sure that when I start this business it will bring me alot of money and I will make alot from it.
I promise to pay whoever help me back as soon as I lay my hands on any money I start getting from the business thanks.

Look for someone who is already doing the business and team up with. You are very lucky you have the skill and know what to do if given the opportunity. So your success is pretty much cut out for you.

Goodluck to your rise again
Re: At Some Point In Life Everyone Hits A Rock Bottom by Smartb0y: 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
Handouts dont build empires,it only limits your potential.
take odunnu's advice.
Re: At Some Point In Life Everyone Hits A Rock Bottom by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
Odunnu:

Look for someone who is already doing the business and team up with. You are very lucky you have the skill and know what to do if given the opportunity. So your success is pretty much cut out for you.

Goodluck to your rise again
I have team up with someone before but the outcome is unbearable,I use to enter bike from my house to the person shop everyday and each day I spent 300h for tp and Everytime we make hair for a customer we divide the money into 3 one for me, one for her and the other one for the shop,I go with my baby but since my baby has not starting eating I won't talk about his expenses but I that went there I eat every afternoon I spent 200h for feeding altogether is 5h and sometimes we don't make hair upto 3000 mostly it was her wig that she do sell and that one is her own, and my husband is not that stable with his business he help me out with tp everyday it is not like I haven't team up with someone I have but it didn't work.the owner of the shop gain more even the relaxer she use for people she gain from it that is how it's.
Re: At Some Point In Life Everyone Hits A Rock Bottom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hmm
Re: At Some Point In Life Everyone Hits A Rock Bottom by Odunnu: 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2021
hussey1149:
I have team up with someone before but the outcome is unbearable,I use to enter bike from my house to the person shop everyday and each day I spent 300h for tp and Everytime we make hair for a customer we divide the money into 3 one for me, one for her and the other one for the shop,I go with my baby but since my baby has not starting eating I won't talk about his expenses but I that went there I eat every afternoon I spent 200h for feeding altogether is 5h and sometimes we don't make hair upto 3000 mostly it was her wig that she do sell and that one is her own, and my husband is not that stable with his business he help me out with tp everyday it is not like I haven't team up with someone I have but it didn't work.the owner of the shop gain more even the relaxer she use for people she gain from it that is how it's.

Look for someone closer to you where you will not have to spend that much. You can also offer home service where the client pays for your time, expertise and transport
Re: At Some Point In Life Everyone Hits A Rock Bottom by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
Odunnu:

Look for someone closer to you where you will not have to spend that much. You can also offer home service where the client pays for your time, expertise and transport
if there is someone closer to me why will I go far place that require those expenses,and going to a client home before they pay for my time is even the worst that I have ever experience,hmmm
Re: At Some Point In Life Everyone Hits A Rock Bottom by Odunnu: 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2021
hussey1149:
if there is someone closer to me why will I go far place that require those expenses,and going to a client home before they pay for my time is even the worst that I have ever experience,hmmm

OK sweetheart. Keep up with the excuses maidia.

1 Like

Re: At Some Point In Life Everyone Hits A Rock Bottom by AutoChick4U(f): 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
hussey1149:
How about a mobile hairdresser? You do home services

(1) (Reply)

How To Ask A Girl For Her Number Online: The Best Methods / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / What Could Be Wrong Plz Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.