Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,461 members, 7,917,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:30 AM

How Your Phone Can Damage Your Eyes - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Your Phone Can Damage Your Eyes (514 Views)

5 Bad Habits That Damage Your Phone’s Battery / Does Small Generator Damage Your Phone's Battery? / 6 Unbelievable Things We Do That Damage Our Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Your Phone Can Damage Your Eyes by LieuDeeimport(m): 11:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
According to medical experts moderate light experiences from electronic device may be causing you to go blind in many ways than you know. Have you ever reached for your phone in the middle of the night or in a dark room only to feel blinded by its brightness, well that feeling isn't just a hunch, sudden and long exposure to bright light from your cellphone or laptop can cause irreparable damage to your eyes. The medical name is called PHOTO-OXIDATIVE DAMAGE. PHOTO-OXIDATIVE DAMAGE happens when light reacts with the retina to produce molecules that are reactive with the surrounding molecules in the eyes. Bright light from your electronic devices also cause eye itch and tears that's your eye responding to effect of the screen. SO HOW DO I PREVENT THIS? YOU MAY ASK, well one of the many preventive mechanisms is to always dim the brightness of your device... WATCH FOR MY NEXT POST ON HOW TO PREVENT EYE DAMAGE FROM YOUR PHONE SCREEN

YOURS TRULY
LDI

Re: How Your Phone Can Damage Your Eyes by Wahalaguy1: 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
The "EYE CARE" ON MY CAMON 15 IS ALWAYS ON FOR MY EYE PROTECTION

1 Like

Re: How Your Phone Can Damage Your Eyes by TheGidRedpiIIer(m): 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wahalaguy1:
Samsung and apple brought it first before you copied it

1 Like

Re: How Your Phone Can Damage Your Eyes by LieuDeeimport(m): 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wahalaguy1:
and what about your laptop
and how sure are you that the eye care prevents all infra red rays from entering your retina
Re: How Your Phone Can Damage Your Eyes by Breastfeed: 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
Nice info, I'm glad my TECNO phone comes with an eye care feature to help protect my eyes.
Re: How Your Phone Can Damage Your Eyes by Yinksy09(m): 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
The eye care feature on the Camon 18 device eliminates all these.
Re: How Your Phone Can Damage Your Eyes by Sunkanmiwise(m): 9:38am On Nov 22, 2021
That means, I should just reduce the brightness of my Screen
Re: How Your Phone Can Damage Your Eyes by sureinfo: 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
Thanks for the eye care feature on my phone

(1) (Reply)

Phone Suggestion (one Presumably Better Than Poco X3 Pro) For A 150k Budget / Powerbank Not Charging / They Are All Lying To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.