Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,993 members, 7,873,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold (64758 Views)

EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) / Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by christistruth01: 11:22am On Nov 16, 2021
Nwakannaya1:

Why did you choose to be daft? Nathaniel Solomon is the petitioner and representative of the deceased who is Abuta Solomon.

It is clearly stated there in the list of petitioners. To further authenticate it, there is no Nathaniel Solomon in the 48person list of casualties, there is only Abuta Solomon who is the deceased and brother to Nathaniel Solomon. The other Nathaniel Solomon on that list can be someone else who did not even petition.

Don't sell your humanity for crumbs, may be, just one day, you may be at the receiving end.

There was only one Nathaniel Solomon at Lekki Toll Gate and he is well and alIve and granting Punch Newspaper an Interview on 11 Sep 2021

Nathaniel Solomon was listed as dead at Lekki Toll Gate in that useless fake Report no 46

Here is the interview

https://punchng.com/video-i-fainte

Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by seyz91(m): 11:31am On Nov 16, 2021
majority of your kind among nigerians now is why the country has been a shithole

fear fear people undecided
Kobicove:
He's doing well but I still think he should use his number 6 sometimes...not every battle is worth fighting grin
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by cedricksly: 11:33am On Nov 16, 2021
Christistruth00:

Read page 304 where it claims only one fatality at Lekki , the report was unsigned and made no mention of the other 221 Petitions
you don't sign a soft copy report.. The report was not scanned it is a soft copy before printing.. Ozubuuuu
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by christistruth01: 11:38am On Nov 16, 2021
Nwakannaya1:

Why did you choose to be daft? Nathaniel Solomon is the petitioner and representative of the deceased who is Abuta Solomon.

It is clearly stated there in the list of petitioners. To further authenticate it, there is no Nathaniel Solomon in the 48person list of casualties, there is only Abuta Solomon who is the deceased and brother to Nathaniel Solomon. The other Nathaniel Solomon on that list can be someone else who did not even petition.

Don't sell your humanity for crumbs, may be, just one day, you may be at the receiving end.

Both Abuta Solomon and his brother Petitioner were listed as dead at Lekki Toll Gate in that Fake Report

Return the money whoever paid you for this hatchet job

Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by Adakintroy: 11:39am On Nov 16, 2021
descarado:

I needed to quote you.

I have watched some of his skits. Nothing except degrading women and guys will scream aaayeee.

In a civilised country, he will be in jail straight away.

He has no respect for women. Very disgusting skits you can't watch with your kids.
I watch brother shagi.
Do you see how he uses his skits to address everyday societal problems especially those in power?
That's what comedy skits should be.
Even if he want to yab some behaviours of women, it should be balanced like bro shagi does.

Bro no mind those of them. Politicians are bad we know we are not comparing two evil. But what are you doing at your level giving the minds you have control off. Some of this celeb have access to over 1m minds. And ask them what they have thought this eminds so far other than yansh matters. No body want to take responsibiluty. Always blaming thier father's. Weak generataion.
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by christistruth01: 11:41am On Nov 16, 2021
cedricksly:
you don't sign a soft copy report.. The report was not scanned it is a soft copy before printing.. Ozubuuuu

It is not Authentic without Signature

There is Electronic Signature
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by luvinhubby(m): 11:49am On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:

It is not Authentic without Signature

There is Electronic Signature

Zombie
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by Benbellamor: 11:53am On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:

There was only one Nathaniel Solomon at Lekki Toll Gate and he is well and alIve and granting Punch Newspaper an Interview on 11 Sep 2021

Nathaniel Solomon was listed as dead at Lekki Toll Gate in that useless fake Report no 46

Here is the interview

This is the Dumbest reaction I have ever read on NL...
Provide the middle name, In my secondary school we have 3 Sunday Ajayi...that wrote waec in 1990...but we differentiate the by Sunday M. Ajayi...Sunday E.Ajayi...and Sunday O. Ajayi...

So if one aledgely dies you will still tell us that you found him elsewhere when you see another Sunday Ajayi from same school..same 1990 set wrote same waec paper...

Try harder
The heat is on you
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by Premiumwriter2: 11:55am On Nov 16, 2021
TheKingmann:
and you're supposed to be a writer?
am I supposed to be crafting articles all the time, stupid?
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by onilanre(m): 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:
This Fake Lekki Panel report has just Scored a Spectacular Own Goal

On page 304 it lists the 14 Petitions received from Lekki Toll Gate incident and their Compensations only Abuta Solomon was listed as dead at Lekki and his Brother Nathaniel Solomon was Paid N25 Million as Compensation

Truth is just too Powerful for its haters to handle !!!!!!!!!

I don't have much to tell you. The only thing I'll tell you is that I pity your children.
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by christistruth01: 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
onilanre:

I don't have much to tell you. The only thing I'll tell you is that I pity your children.

He whom Jesus Christ has blessed no one can Curse

more

Here is Nathaniel Solomon who was no 46 on that useless fake list and listed as dead at Lekki Toll Gate granting Punch Newspaper an Interview on 11 Sep 2021

He was also awarded N25 Million for the only Lekki fatality his brother on Pg 304 line 7

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by Christistruth00: 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
cedricksly:

It is also Signed before Scanning

Otherwise it is not Authentic
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by Christistruth00: 1:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
odonky:
Your daily prayers should read thus: "Lord Jesus Christ, deliver me from the desire of vain glory because that's my greatest problem"

Give your life to Jesus Christ he loves you and would deliver you from all bitterness falsehood and hate
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by Kobicove(m): 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
seyz91:
majority of your kind among nigerians now is why the country has been a shithole

fear fear people undecided

You wey no dey fear why did you not come to Ojota to lead the protest the last time? undecided
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by seyz91(m): 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
cheesy how did you know if i was there or not? undecided
Kobicove:

You wey no dey fear why did you not come to Ojota to lead the protest the last time? undecided
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by Paperbag(m): 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
Kingzy4pep:
Just pray something similar does not befall you or any of your family/generations.

His point is valid , why not tackle his views with logic and proof instead of ranting insult at him ..

Personally i have witnessed where a person is shot at on a road , i was at the toll gate the next day trying to find blood patches on the tarred road but i did not ( very unusual )

If people where shot at close range with military gears as we saw in the video, believe me noting can hide the evidence ..there wont be lot of bullet wound victims .

Till date no one have come out and said he/she was there and they saw it happen how people died ... Its only people that was never there are the ones pushing a narrative online

I remember a guy swearing he saw it all only to find out he was not even in lagos that period , he had to say he was angry das why he lied ..

I hate Apc and buhari and every single politician under him ...

I campaigned against him so much in 2015 & 2019 , i remembered my dad kept laughing at me and my generation of how little we know history and buhari that if that man comes in it will be a complete failure ..

I only seek clarity
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by Paperbag(m): 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
cedricksly:

It can be signed
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by Paperbag(m): 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
luvinhubby:

Zombie

You looking like the zombie here ,
Taking everything hook n sink ...
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by Naijanascam: 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:

On page 304 it lists the 14 Petitions received from Lekki Toll Gate incident and their Compensations only Abuta Solomon was listed as dead at Lekki and his Brother Nathaniel Solomon was Paid N25 Million as Compensation

Must you showcase your stupidity and uselessness in all fronts...... just because of a mere promise of 30k monthly you are behaving like a bull in a China shop
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by Christistruth00: 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2021
Naijanascam:

Must you showcase your stupidity and uselessness in all fronts...... just because of a mere promise of 30k monthly you are behaving like a bull in a China shop

N3 Million is too small for the Job
Love your Country and you will gladly do it free of Charge
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by Naijanascam: 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
Christistruth00:

N3 Million is too small for the Job
Love your Country and you will gladly do it free of Charge

Which job are talking about? asslicking? and arm twisting glaring truths
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
Benbellamor:
Mr Macaroni has written his name in Gold...despite what he went through last year in the hands of the security operatives he stage another protest at the Tollgate this year...

He is an example of dedicated youth... That has a focus...May God Bless you for standing with the truth
Your tireless efforts will never be forgotten...

Benbellamor

"We know you are his PA, What will those that lost their lives be written with? What about the likes of Falz, DJ Switch and many unknown heros of that faithful day...

Do you even know Naira Marley actually set the ball rolling and got the much needed attention of everyone despite him quitting later...If not for Naira Marley there won't be the much needed ginger". - Village People spokesperson.
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by Mandela887(m): 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:

Shut up
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by Oppy2k2: 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:

Are u wiser than the panel? while defending the undefendable?
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by class0247: 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
They are trying to sideline Tinubu and his goons from the next presidential election and most of his effort are secretly frustrated. The game is very obvious and one of the fight back is what the Lagos state government is doing now, exposing most of the Federal government atrocities. Many things will be unveiled in the coming year

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by GodIsBiafran: 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
kovic7:
Fake lekki shootings/massacre have vindicated the FG....DJ switch is a bloody liar. Inasmuch as I don't like this FG or police brutality, so far, nobody has been able to clearly prove that there was actually a massacre....
Mr Macaroni is GOLD though.. proper example of an activist.... 10000 times better than kpomo lips Deji Afeyanji

I have to agree with you. The word massacre does not apply to Lekki.
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by Shikini: 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
Kudos to Mr Macaroni
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by Lightorder: 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:

He whom Jesus christ has blessed no one can ever Curse

All your Curses only multiply the Grace, Peace ,, Mercy and Blessings of God infinitely

The report is Fake and unsigned

The report is fake

Check page 304 it listed only Abuta Solomon as a Fatality from at Lekki and his brother Nathaniel was awarded N25 Million Compensation

There was no massacre at Lekki
just the way king Saul thought himself blessed., when he was made the king
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by christistruth01: 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2021
Lightorder:
just the way king Saul thought himself blessed., when he was made the king

Jesus Christ has paid the Price already
Re: Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold by Lightorder: 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:

Jesus Christ has paid the Price already
keep deceiving yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer / "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) / Thief Breaks Into National Assembly Complex, Steals US Dollars, Office Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.