Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,213 members, 7,919,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:32 PM

Andy Uba Refuses To Pick Buhari’s Call Over Anambra Election - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Andy Uba Refuses To Pick Buhari’s Call Over Anambra Election (229 Views)

You See The Effect Of Buhari's Call To The Super Eagles? / Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag / Nnamdi Kanu Meets S'east State Governors Over Anambra Gov Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Andy Uba Refuses To Pick Buhari’s Call Over Anambra Election by Maxwell0771p: 7:22am On Nov 16, 2021
Anambra State APC governorship candidate Andy Uba is so disappointed about his loss that he has refused to pick the calls of President Buhari. A source close to Andy Uba told YeyeNews.com that the APC candidate is angry because he believes the president did nothing to ensure his victory in the polls.

“Andy said the president could have instructed security forces to do everything possible to assist him in rigging the election. That is what Obasanjo would have done if he was president. What is the use of sending over thirty four thousand security operatives to the State if they can’t create the conducive atmosphere for your party to win. We now believe what people say that President Buhari doesn’t use his powers except in the aid of herdsmen. His power is only useful for protecting herdsmen”, the source said.

............. Click below for full story...........

https://yeyenews.com/andy-uba-refuses-to-pick-buharis-call-over-anambra-election/

Re: Andy Uba Refuses To Pick Buhari’s Call Over Anambra Election by fourboys: 9:53am On Nov 16, 2021
Hahahahaha grin grin grin trouble in an enemy's Camp.... "His power is only use for protecting herdsmen" grin that part funny me

(1) (Reply)

Telemedicine For Pets- Mystetho Veterinary / The Davido Effect And Four Things You Should Learn From This / How Can I Recover My Money, I Was Scammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.