Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,951 members, 7,890,130 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:47 AM

Gas Explosion At Ladipo Market Extension, Lagos - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gas Explosion At Ladipo Market Extension, Lagos (22203 Views)

Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead / Ladipo Market Is On Fire: Pictures & Video / Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gas Explosion At Ladipo Market Extension, Lagos by tesseract: 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
So many foolish people. An explosion occurs, before you blink, 200 people are there to do amebo. What if there is a second explosion People are just dumb and stupid

1 Like

Re: Gas Explosion At Ladipo Market Extension, Lagos by KoshCAD: 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

You are a patriot, sir.

Those people from the most wicked tribe in the world can do anything out of envy. This bomb blast is because their drug baron lord is about to be exposed for Lekki Tollgate massacre
How I wish we can see all your family members to massacre just to proof our wickedness.
Re: Gas Explosion At Ladipo Market Extension, Lagos by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
Thoughts and prayers with everyone affected
Re: Gas Explosion At Ladipo Market Extension, Lagos by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
koondog:
Typical afonja modus operandi, bomb Igbo shops and claim gas explosion. They do this every year. Next thing, they state government will demolish everything and take over the land. This is part of their strategic long term plan to recover all major land strips own by Igbos. Aturu umu Igbo, you don't have sense!

Own by who ?

Your head empty.

If this trash is the narrative you lots wanna go by that I think it will be done on you at the end that Lagos is not an extension of your region.

I only have sympathy for true and hardworking ibo who have stayed committed to their hustle.

Not fools how beg to buy data like you doing baranda in the market.

1 Like

Re: Gas Explosion At Ladipo Market Extension, Lagos by E2000: 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
Well since the price of Gas is now very high and climbing boys are experimenting already to see if they can safely breach the pipe and suck out some kg of gas successfully. I no people won't believe until it's too late and busting of cooking gas pipes becomes a stable business for the under ground boys
Re: Gas Explosion At Ladipo Market Extension, Lagos by Pharaohny: 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
peppermint7:

Another fool spotted

In a bid to comment first
You turned on your data and then put off your sense as usual

Abeg kill am he's useless

1 Like

Re: Gas Explosion At Ladipo Market Extension, Lagos by KillIgbohoN0W: 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
[s]
KoshCAD:
How I wish we can see all your family members to massacre just to proof our wickedness.
[/s]

Case in point.

The Most Wicked Tribe in the World for a reason.
Re: Gas Explosion At Ladipo Market Extension, Lagos by Hkff: 4:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
Really
Re: Gas Explosion At Ladipo Market Extension, Lagos by porthouse7(f): 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
YeyeGbami:

mumu post... why u no go home
Re: Gas Explosion At Ladipo Market Extension, Lagos by Tomek09(m): 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
Igbo businesses going up in flames everyday in Lagos. Our people sef na mumu. I no dey pity dem again.
Re: Gas Explosion At Ladipo Market Extension, Lagos by Tomek09(m): 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
[s]
MICHEALADEX:

Own by who ?

Your head empty.

If this trash is the narrative you lots wanna go by that I think it will be done on you at the end that Lagos is not an extension of your region.

I only have sympathy for true and hardworking ibo who have stayed committed to their hustle.

Not fools how beg to buy data like you doing baranda in the market.
[/s]
Re: Gas Explosion At Ladipo Market Extension, Lagos by Tomek09(m): 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
[s]
sokera:
you are right and the best thing for Igbos to do is to start returning to their region because one day we will reclaim all our lands in entire yoruba land … if you like invest all your money in buying yoruba land you are just on your own but it’s not going to be stealing it’s will be by legal means … the plans are done already long time again … God bless yoruba nation
[/s]
Lazy boy. No go hustle. Continue waiting for Igbo economy.
Re: Gas Explosion At Ladipo Market Extension, Lagos by KoshCAD: 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

Case in point.

The Most Wicked Tribe in the World for a reason.
Reason I said, killing you and your family members will be a good point, so that we can be that wicked tribe.

Oloshi.
Re: Gas Explosion At Ladipo Market Extension, Lagos by KillIgbohoN0W: 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
[s]
KoshCAD:
Reason I said, killing you and your family members will be a good point, so that we can be that wicked tribe.

Oloshi.
[/s]

You already killed your own son so I believe you.
Re: Gas Explosion At Ladipo Market Extension, Lagos by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
No one follows or obeys health and safety rules in nigeria, that is if there are any rules atall.

How can people sell gas in a populated environment as such. Did they even know that gas bottles or canniters has expiry dates? Ignorant fools.
Re: Gas Explosion At Ladipo Market Extension, Lagos by KoshCAD: 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

You already killed your own son so I believe you.
Were

Your father already killed your younger brother for money ritual. So it remains you

Re: Gas Explosion At Ladipo Market Extension, Lagos by sokera: 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
Tomek09:
[s][/s]
Lazy boy. No go hustle. Continue waiting for Igbo economy.
werey Igbo economy how ? Do you mean container economy? People that are industrious develop their space not running around the world like fools
Re: Gas Explosion At Ladipo Market Extension, Lagos by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
tesseract:
So many foolish people. An explosion occurs, before you blink, 200 people are there to do amebo. What if there is a second explosion People are just dumb and stupid
I tell you! ignoramuses! what about people who go to scoop petrol from an accident scene which involves a trailer carrying petrol in nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Gas Explosion At Ladipo Market Extension, Lagos by endsarrrs(f): 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
Igboland:
Once again I ask does this comment not prove that the Igbo tribe is cursed.

Fatai Atere is populated by factories and bank who employees over 95% Yoruba but see what my foolish Igbo brother as to say.

Some mad one likn AsampeteNwaanyi will find a way to tag Tinubu and Sawnoolu with this again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Shifts Focus From Cement To Oil And Gas / NTA To Display NSE Ticker Tape Across Its Network / Poundo Yam Flour Production (pre- Feasibility & Cost Analysis)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.