Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,354 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:35 PM

Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack (35960 Views)

Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media / World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities / Videos Of Some Live Explosions In Ukraine Cities By Russian Troops (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack by Christistruth00: 1:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
Davash222:

Do we even have experts here in Nigeria that can detonate explosives?

Some of those who mine limestone for Dangote Cement really dey try for Explosives department

They may be able to handle it
Re: Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack by Holaomoakin(m): 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
Some terrorists will read this now and say that they had done no WRONG.
Re: Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack by McOluOmo: 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
Re: Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack by asanausana91: 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
Davash222:

Do we even have experts here in Nigeria that can detonate explosives?
we have well trained experts more than every African country.
When I was under your type of spell, I used to think that every country is an el darado except Nigeria, I used to think that anybody that travel out is better than we that stays in this country, I used to think that only politicians of my region and religion are blameless, I use to see that I am better than everybody, I used to blame my leaders for every bad thing that happen to me, I use to vote base on religion and ethnic affiliation, I used to think that my enemies are the opposite religion,etc.
But now that my eyes are opened,I realized that Nigeria is my country and no country is better than Nigeria, now I believe that both followers and leaders have a responsibility to make Nigeria great, I now discover that my politics is different from my religion, I now realize that someone from other tribe will help you while your so called brother will be killing you. Etc. I pray that one day your eyes will also open
Re: Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack by ma373733(m): 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
RichDad1:
Waiting for ESN or BNG to replicate same in the SE.

Bloody unity begger tongue

See you see hypertension

1 Like

Re: Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack by perdollar(m): 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ndi arakuraba have struck again o
Re: Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack by Thunderfayayou: 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2021
fergie0o1:
The US had issued an advisory on October 26, on a possible terrorist attack.

CNN Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MP7o_ph-b4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyOGYHaH9eA

I repeat any country on Earth without MUSLIMS should be a paradise

1 Like

Re: Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack by alphaNomega: 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
This is one of those Islamic terrorist groups
Re: Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack by alphaNomega: 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
asanausana91:
we have well trained experts more than every African country.
When I was under your type of spell, I used to think that every country is an el darado except Nigeria, I used to think that anybody that travel out is better than we that stays in this country, I used to think that only politicians of my region and religion are blameless, I use to see that I am better than everybody, I used to blame my leaders for every bad thing that happen to me, I use to vote base on religion and ethnic affiliation, I used to think that my enemies are the opposite religion,etc.
But now that my eyes are opened,I realized that Nigeria is my country and no country is better than Nigeria, now I believe that both followers and leaders have a responsibility to make Nigeria great, I now discover that my politics is different from my religion, I now realize that someone from other tribe will help you while your so called brother will be killing you. Etc. I pray that one day your eyes will also open

What you actually realised is that you cannot change the situation in Nigeria and are better off accepting it like that.

The good thing about it is that it gives you peace.

Boko haram kills your soldiers... no country is better than Nigeria

ISWAP takes over towns and villages in Niger state ... No country is better than Nigeria

Food, fuel and meter prices are increased by government...no country is better than Nigeria

People have been living in IDP camps for over 7 years due to Islamic terrorists and failure of government to protect.... No country is better than Nigeria

Wahala plenty ... anything that gives peace is welcome
Re: Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack by Charly68: 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
Thes terrorists are worse than animals,they don't deserve to live at all
Re: Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack by Easy5265: 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hanibbal:
Uganda accepted to take in refugees from Afghanistan. This is the result undecided

Daalu. I tweeted this weeks back, this was bound to happen. Anywhere headslammers are expect Allahu akboom.
Re: Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack by milliondollas(m): 3:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
72 virgins people will not give the world � peace because of toto GOD will punish this evil prophet of doom
Re: Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack by Ijaya123: 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
adebwalex:

See as you lost your common sense of reasons...

What have you achieved with yours?
Re: Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack by TriCee: 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2021
Osiris12:

Na who tell you say Africa get little resources?
Your geography teacher is a failure
Maybe he was, now run along.
Re: Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack by Kingkamba(m): 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
Islam is pissful grin > grin grin grin grin
Re: Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack by barkays001: 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
I knew that a day like this will come since they can agree to accommodate Afghanistan in their country.
Re: Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack by adebwalex(m): 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ijaya123:

What have you achieved with yours?

Go and ask google....
Re: Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack by STRI1: 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
TriCee:
With the little resources and development Africa has, it is still the most terrorized continent.

It's high time Islam revisited some of her ancient teachings. To avoid misinterpretations.

Where have you seen it in the post that it's muslims Responsible for that?? Did the government of Uganda mention that?? So any bomb attack is now islam right ??
Re: Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack by Ijaya123: 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
adebwalex:

Go and ask google....

Will do when you display some common sense as I’m yet to see any in you.
Re: Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack by Kingspin(m): 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2021
The world need to destroy terrorist-religion before they disrupt our world.
Re: Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack by ZaramT: 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mohammed's children doing the work of their father. Religion of PISS
Re: Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack by einsteine(m): 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
Emeks008:
Am suspecting the rebels from DR Congo. ( Allied Democratic Forces.
(ADF) or (NALU) National Army for the Liberation of Uganda
Those guys are the one capable of doing such in Ugandan. They do work hand in hand with Al- Shabab of Somalia.
Their present base is in DR Congo forest.

Rwanda should stay awake because those guys are not smiling.

RIP to the dead ones.

Those guys don't do suicide bombing. This is likely Islamic State
Re: Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack by einsteine(m): 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
STRI1:

Where have you seen it in the post that it's muslims Responsible for that?? Did the government of Uganda mention that?? So any bomb attack is now islam right ??

Read the post. Islamic State claimed responsibility for The most recent explosion in Uganda. And there's no use being politically correct: a large proportion of the terrorist incidents worldwide can be linked to Islamists

1 Like

Re: Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack by Emeks008(m): 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
einsteine:

Those guys don't do suicide bombing. This is likely Islamic State

They swore an allingience with ISIS in 2019 and early this year, The U.S. State Department designated the ADF as a foreign terrorist organization in March 2021, and labeled the group “Islamic State of Iraq and Syria – Democratic Republic of the Congo (ISIS-DRC).

We can't rule them out of this very bombing because they now represent ISIS in Central Africa
Re: Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack by EjaikreTheViper(f): 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
Head slammers again
Re: Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack by komols856: 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
This is wickedness.

Car Required In Exchange For Land At Ibeju-Lekki Lagos.
2 cars are required in exchange for land in very good strategic location in ibeju-lekki. The land is located at Solu-Alade at Eleko off the coastal Road Ibeju-Lekki Lagos. Behind Amen Estate phasae2. There are alot of major infrastructural and industrial development and attractive resort center within the axis such as the Eleko beach, Dangote Refinery and Lekki free trade zone etc.

Please note that there is specification for the type of car required and negotiation will take place to determine how many plots of land will be exchanged for each car. The market value of the car will determine the number of plots that will be exchange for the land. Proper Verification has been done and the The land is free from Government acquisition and other interest.

Proper documentation and transfer of ownership will be done and the allocation of the land will be immediate.

Interested parties should contact or Whatsapp DonFabulous Homes on +2348030897019.
Or email us at donfabuloushomes@gmail.com
Re: Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack by BanevsJoker(m): 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
Remember when Goodluck Jonathan said "America will know". They knew about this since October 26.
Re: Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack by oshonwambada: 8:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
fergie0o1:
As of now Bomb squad and forensic experts are examining all that is necessary to figure out about what has happened in #Kampala explosions today morning.

Another bomb waiting for explosion has been detonated by counter terrorism experts on the right wing of Mabiriizi plaza.
when u detonate,u cause explosion but when u defuse,u cause an explosive not to blast
Re: Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack by oshonwambada: 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
fergie0o1:
As of now Bomb squad and forensic experts are examining all that is necessary to figure out about what has happened in #Kampala explosions today morning.

Another bomb waiting for explosion has been detonated by counter terrorism experts on the right wing of Mabiriizi plaza.
defused not detonated
Re: Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack by Ifesinachi22(m): 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Idiotic paedophile self acclaimed prophet people on the beat.

All what they know is causing the world more pains and tears all in a bid for sexual pleasure with virgins in their hell. What a religion.

Ibibio girl. I love you die

1 Like

Re: Twin Bomb Explosions Hit Kampala, Uganda In Suspected Terrorist Attack by Ifesinachi22(m): 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2021
A country that has not fully recovered from Idi Amin Dada's Tragic catastrophe and now this angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hostage’s Body Recovered From Gaza: Idf(photos) / Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) / Mass Shooting At Medical Building In Tulsa, Oklahoma. 3 Dead, Suspect Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.