Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,450 members, 7,888,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:51 AM

As A Seller On IG, Whatsapp, Jumia/konga Stores? Please Share Your Painpoints - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / As A Seller On IG, Whatsapp, Jumia/konga Stores? Please Share Your Painpoints (135 Views)

How Konga Ex-CEO, Nick Imudia Died — Househelp / Boom For E-commerce As Jumia, Konga Plan $1.5b, $3.2b Ipos / How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As A Seller On IG, Whatsapp, Jumia/konga Stores? Please Share Your Painpoints by Jay912: 12:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
Are you an entrepreneur? Do you see yourself as one?
You should know it is possible that your "side hustle" begin to pay well above a 9-5. Yeah, the I'm my own boss is not for everyone of us but your business at least should be paying itself. Sometimes we (sellers) are not doing some things right, it's not everything that is village people. Some of these can be solved by having the right knowledge.
Please share some of your peculiar struggles on this thread, I can bet you someone has the solution. A problem shared is half-solved yeah.
And even if yours is "I need money to expand", keep it coming, we will learn what things to start doing to attract the right partners and enable funds into your business.
Please hop on this thread, and share your comments.
Re: As A Seller On IG, Whatsapp, Jumia/konga Stores? Please Share Your Painpoints by Jay912: 1:19am On Nov 17, 2021
What are the things you wished you have to take your business to the next level so that SAPA legit has no further hold on you?
2022 is around the corner, let's round up 2021 by setting the stage up for a smash-hit 2022 guys

(1) (Reply)

Invitation To Tender For The Supply Of Construction Materials / Getting Your Online Marketing And Promotions Right : DO THIS / SEO Services In Lahore Pakistan 2021 Affordable Packages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.