Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,092 members, 7,933,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 10:50 AM

This is Why God Command Joshua To Kill Everyone - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This is Why God Command Joshua To Kill Everyone (1718 Views)

Late Pastor TB Joshua To Be Buried On July 9 / What Does God Command About Restitution And Reconciliation? / Terrific Jesus Commands Moses To Kill Everyone But Save Virgins For Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This is Why God Command Joshua To Kill Everyone by innotutorial(m): 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
Exactly!
truespeak:

If I may, that is One of the Beautiful things about God that I have discovered in my Journey with Him which is that even though He does not owe you an explanation, He does explain His Actions if you care to seek it exactly as is written, "Seek and ye shall Find"!

If Job cared for the reason, he surely found it!
Re: This is Why God Command Joshua To Kill Everyone by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
MightySparrow:

Proudly a trinitarian.
I put it to you, is everyone to be killed at Armageddon except JWs members?

Ask your Papa to interpret what Jesus meant at John 3:16 to you! smiley
Re: This is Why God Command Joshua To Kill Everyone by MightySparrow: 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Ask your Papa to interpret what Jesus meant at John 3:16 to you! smiley
Meaning your GB explained to you that all else will be killed JWs army at Armageddon?
Re: This is Why God Command Joshua To Kill Everyone by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2021
MightySparrow:

Meaning your GB explained to you that all else will be killed JWs army at Armageddon?
What says your trinity Papa?
Can't you that your Papa is totally irrelevant even before you his church member? and what the GB says is causing you sleepless nights whereas nobody gives a damn about what your Papa teaches even you! smiley
Sometimes i wonder what exactly you are doing in his church! cheesy
Re: This is Why God Command Joshua To Kill Everyone by Damnfailure: 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
Odoogu:
In all sincerity, I sometimes ask questions too. Like why did such and d such happen and so on. But overtime, I have come to relaiae that, God is the sovereign power and his being does as he wishes. Even in the bible, Apostle paul was posed with suh a question in Romans 9. In the end the only answer( without a reason) paul could give was that, no man can question God.

If God can not be questioned then he is evil cos power corrupts
Re: This is Why God Command Joshua To Kill Everyone by MightySparrow: 12:26am On Nov 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

What says your trinity Papa?
Can't you that your Papa is totally irrelevant even before you his church member? and what the GB says is causing you sleepless nights whereas nobody gives a damn about what your Papa teaches even you! smiley
Sometimes i wonder what exactly you are doing in his church! cheesy

You.have a cunning way of dodging questions. Is Jaws army going to kill everyone at Armageddon?
Re: This is Why God Command Joshua To Kill Everyone by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:19am On Nov 18, 2021
MightySparrow:

You.have a cunning way of dodging questions. Is Jaws army going to kill everyone at Armageddon?
Armageddon is boldly written in all versions of the Bible so go and ask your Papa Oyedepo to tell you what he understands by Armageddon! cheesy
Re: This is Why God Command Joshua To Kill Everyone by MightySparrow: 7:00am On Nov 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Armageddon is boldly written in all versions of the Bible so go and ask your Papa Oyedepo to tell you what he understands by Armageddon! cheesy
So,, you understanding is that all else will be killed, only JWs will remain?
Re: This is Why God Command Joshua To Kill Everyone by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:33am On Nov 18, 2021
MightySparrow:

So,, you understanding is that all else will be killed, only JWs will remain?
Do you agree that JWs are the only mountain that's raised above all the hills? Micah 4:1 compare to Matthew 5:13-16
Because i don't know why you're so troubled over what another religion teaches when you have your own religion! cheesy
Re: This is Why God Command Joshua To Kill Everyone by LordReed(m): 8:44am On Nov 18, 2021
Odoogu:
In all sincerity, I sometimes ask questions too. Like why did such and d such happen and so on. But overtime, I have come to relaiae that, God is the sovereign power and his being does as he wishes. Even in the bible, Apostle paul was posed with suh a question in Romans 9. In the end the only answer( without a reason) paul could give was that, no man can question God.

LoLz! This why religion should never be allowed to rise into political dominance, people like you will use the god excuse to kill your enemies by labelling it a command from god. How are you different from the Taliban?

2 Likes

Re: This is Why God Command Joshua To Kill Everyone by Odoogu(m): 10:30am On Nov 18, 2021
LordReed:

LoLz! This why religion should never be allowed to rise into political dominance, people like you will use the god excuse to kill your enemies by labelling it a command from god. How are you different from the Taliban?

Religion into political dominancecheesy what's that?
I'd love to hear more about it. So as not to confuse you, we were only discussing history. Anyone or group of persons killing people on godlike commands are termed terrorists today. The bible says, whosoever hates his brother man is a killer, you don't even need to carry out some supposed godlike commands b4 you become a murderer.

I, odoogu, am different from the taliban. I won't force you to accept christ, but, yes I will urge you to and neither will I kill you if you don't oblige.

Stay safe.
Re: This is Why God Command Joshua To Kill Everyone by Odoogu(m): 10:38am On Nov 18, 2021
Damnfailure:

If God can not be questioned then he is evil cos power corrupts

Know this ....
All powers on earth and heaven are from him starts and ends with him.

Now...

Who told you power corrupts? A mortal man I guessgrin.... Through whom was this saying established? Through a mortal man toocheesy... right?

But the God of heaven and earth is no man.cheesy...
So why should the power corrupt him?

Good morning and have a great day.cheesy
Re: This is Why God Command Joshua To Kill Everyone by LordReed(m): 11:42am On Nov 18, 2021
Odoogu:

Religion into political dominancecheesy what's that?
I'd love to hear more about it. So as not to confuse you, we were only discussing history. Anyone or group of persons killing people on godlike commands are termed terrorists today. The bible says, whosoever hates his brother man is a killer, you don't even need to carry out some supposed godlike commands b4 you become a murderer.

I, odoogu, am different from the taliban. I won't force you to accept christ, but, yes I will urge you to and neither will I kill you if you don't oblige.

Stay safe.

Read up on the separation of Church and State, also on secular government.

Simple question, if your god gave you an order today to kill would you obey it or not?

1 Like

Re: This is Why God Command Joshua To Kill Everyone by Odoogu(m): 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
LordReed:

Read up on the separation of Church and State, also on secular government.

Simple question, if your god gave you an order today to kill would you obey it or not?

Which church and which state. Secular government is run by people with different ulterior motives. The church as what? Kindly educate me is all I ask.

My God wouldn't order me to kill. Maybe your god or some other people's god would command, but my God wouldn't order me to kill.

Aren't you also concerned about people who kill out of impulse or some bizzare traditions and beliefs?
Re: This is Why God Command Joshua To Kill Everyone by LordReed(m): 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
Odoogu:

Which church and which state. Secular government is run by people with different ulterior motives. The church as what? Kindly educate me is all I ask.

My God wouldn't order me to kill. Maybe your god or some other people's god would command, but my God wouldn't order me to kill.

Aren't you also concerned about people who kill out of impulse or some bizzare traditions and beliefs?

Just look it up. Church as in religious institution, not any particular denomination or religion. I suggest you also look up the meaning of secular.

I don't have a god. You acknowledge that your god has ordered people to kill, on what basis can you say your god will not so order you?

I am concerned which is why I don't want such people and people with such gods that can ask them to kill to be in a position to get away with it.

1 Like

Re: This is Why God Command Joshua To Kill Everyone by Odoogu(m): 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
LordReed:

Just look it up. Church as in religious institution, not any particular denomination or religion. I suggest you also look up the meaning of secular.

I don't have a god. You acknowledge that your god has ordered people to kill, on what basis can you say your god will not so order you?

I am concerned which is why I don't want such people and people with such gods that can ask them to kill to be in a position to get away with it.

You've mentioned "god" enough times like you know something but not too sure about it.
I know the meaning of secularcheesy and it's still what it is.

For every revelation there is a genesis. I will also want you to look up the history of Egypt, the journey of israel to canaan with a focus on the surrounding countries.
Peace!
Re: This is Why God Command Joshua To Kill Everyone by LordReed(m): 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
Odoogu:

You've mentioned "god" enough times like you know something but not too sure about it.
I know the meaning of secularcheesy and it's still what it is.

For every revelation there is a genesis. I will also want you to look up the history of Egypt, the journey of israel to canaan with a focus on the surrounding countries.
Peace!

What is the meaning of secular that you know?

Huh? You are the one speaking as though you know all about the god so I ask you these questions.

I have looked at the history of Egypt and there is no evidence that the Hebrews were slaves in Egypt nor is there any evidence that they made a journey in the numbers or time frame you are referencing.

1 Like

Re: This is Why God Command Joshua To Kill Everyone by TrajansKong: 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
LordReed:

You are a voice in the Naija wilderness.

Your words fall on deaf ears.

We worship power unquestioningly.

The greater the power the greater our adoration.

Perfect obedience to authority is our highest goal.

We are happy to be a race of slaves.

Now and forevermore.

1 Like

Re: This is Why God Command Joshua To Kill Everyone by Odoogu(m): 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
LordReed:

What is the meaning of secular that you know?

Huh? You are the one speaking as though you know all about the god so I ask you these questions.

I have looked at the history of Egypt and there is no evidence that the Hebrews were slaves in Egypt nor is there any evidence that they made a journey in the numbers or time frame you are referencing.

Then good for you. cheesy you have nothing new to learn here then...grin
or
You really had no intent of knowing, you just wanted to satisfy and justify your day own beliefs.
Whatever rocks your boat. Stay safe.
Re: This is Why God Command Joshua To Kill Everyone by LordReed(m): 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
Odoogu:

Then good for you. cheesy you have nothing new to learn here then...grin
or
You really had no intent of knowing, you just wanted to satisfy and justify your day own beliefs.
Whatever rocks your boat. Stay safe.

I don't know what is in your mind until you express it hence the questions. I try not to guess what is in people's minds.
Re: This is Why God Command Joshua To Kill Everyone by LordReed(m): 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
TrajansKong:

Now and forevermore.

Your words make me sad by how true they sound.

1 Like

Re: This is Why God Command Joshua To Kill Everyone by Dtruthspeaker: 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
TrajansKong:

Now and forevermore.

And this is what makes you people stupid.

Everything operates on Power. You fear your employer because of the power he has over you.

Wise creations/toys bend to the Power of their Creator.

Only a creation that wants destruction, disobey their Creators.

Your phone obeys you because of the power you have over it.

Power Rules!
Re: This is Why God Command Joshua To Kill Everyone by TrajansKong: 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

And this is what makes you people stupid.

Everything operates on Power. You fear your employer because of the power he has over you.

Wise creations/toys bend to the Power of their Creator.

Only a creation that wants destruction, disobey their Creators.

Your phone obeys you because of the power you have over it.

Power Rules!

Other peoples and cultures question authority and challenge power - real and imagined.

We. Do. Not.

You said: "You fear your employer because of the power he has over you."

This is a voice ruled by fear EXCLUSIVELY.

This is the gospel of the beaten baby. The gospel of the eternal coward.

Like the phone you mention, you respond and obey like a slave to a master. A thing without without a mind of its own.

We create nothing beyond praise and obedience.

There is no imprint of our collective will in this world.

I find this sad and terrifying.

And my people rejoice...

1 Like

Re: This is Why God Command Joshua To Kill Everyone by Dtruthspeaker: 6:54am On Nov 19, 2021
TrajansKong:

Other peoples and cultures question authority and challenge power - real and imagined.

So if other peoples and cultures jump into the fire and the ocean, real and imagined, you would follow after them?

Classic "monkey see, monkey do. Monkey did not stop to Think!

TrajansKong:

You said: "You fear your employer because of the power he has over you."

This is a voice ruled by fear EXCLUSIVELY.

Like the sun, rain, harmattan or winter, Nature, FEAR is one of our Rulers. You either Respect and do its will and Live or suffer and die.

TrajansKong:

Like the phone you mention, you respond and obey like a slave to a master. A thing without without a mind of its own.

That is who you are to The Creator Who manufactured you, mind or no mind, exactly as you have done to your A.I creations.

No matter what, when you command them, you expect them to obey.

That is your Inalienable Right as a Creator.

This is the harsh Truth, creations are Toys meant to deliver pleasure and joy to their Creator. And when they fail to do this

And then, you have taken your valid right to challenge your fellow co-creation, Camry vs Corolla; Techno vs Samsung to the extent that you think you have a right to challenge your Creator, iPhone vs Steve Jobs; Camry vs. Toyoda, Pot vs Potter.

That is a very stupid creation. Oh, your Creator will mess you up BIG TIME!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This is Why God Command Joshua To Kill Everyone by TrajansKong: 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

So if other peoples and cultures jump into the fire and the ocean, real and imagined, you would follow after them?

Classic "monkey see, monkey do. Monkey did not stop to Think!

Like the sun, rain, harmattan or winter, Nature, FEAR is one of our Rulers. You either Respect and do its will and Live or suffer and die.

That is who you are to The Creator Who manufactured you, mind or no mind, exactly as you have done to your A.I creations.

No matter what, when you command them, you expect them to obey.

That is your Inalienable Right as a Creator.

This is the harsh Truth, creations are Toys meant to deliver pleasure and joy to their Creator. And when they fail to do this

And then, you have taken your valid right to challenge your fellow co-creation, Camry vs Corolla; Techno vs Samsung to the extent that you think you have a right to challenge your Creator, iPhone vs Steve Jobs; Camry vs. Toyoda, Pot vs Potter.

That is a very stupid creation. Oh, your Creator will mess you up BIG TIME!

This is a perfect point-by-point model of our fear-based African Slave-Mind and why we will never abandon it.

I have to admit, you almost had me fooled there for a minute, Dtruthspeaker!! grin grin

From one anti-religious troll to another, this is truly outstanding work.

I'm impressed and stand in awe.
Re: This is Why God Command Joshua To Kill Everyone by Damnfailure: 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
Odoogu:

Know this ....

Now...

Who told you power corrupts? A mortal man I guessgrin.... Through whom was this saying established? Through a mortal man toocheesy... right?

L

He has broken his own laws by commiting evil.
Re: This is Why God Command Joshua To Kill Everyone by Damnfailure: 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
Odoogu:

Know this ....

Now...

He has broken his own laws by commiting evil.
Re: This is Why God Command Joshua To Kill Everyone by Dtruthspeaker: 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
TrajansKong:

This is a perfect point-by-point model of our fear-based African Slave-Mind and why we will never abandon it.

You are just repeating what you said earlier, which clearly means that you can not rebut, for it is beyond argument that FEAR IS ONE OF OUR RULERS whether you want it or not.

TrajansKong:

From one anti-religious troll to another, this is truly outstanding work.

I'm impressed and stand in awe.

I never insult a person who did not insult me, so you have to learn to the distinguish the difference between an insult from the description of a certain act. Eg when you see a man sitted at the dustbin, dressed in tatters making monkey sounds, it is not a troll to call him insane.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dreams Interpreter Needed! / Do Atheists Believe In Heaven? / The Bible Is Fiction: A Collection Of Evidence.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.