Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,361 members, 7,877,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 09:15 AM

“i've Been To Hell And I Saw TB Joshua's Body In Fire” Preacher Cries Out– Video - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “i've Been To Hell And I Saw TB Joshua's Body In Fire” Preacher Cries Out– Video (338 Views)

TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) / Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family / Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i've Been To Hell And I Saw TB Joshua's Body In Fire” Preacher Cries Out– Video by Hardflower(m): 5:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
“I've been to hell and I saw Idahosa & TB Joshua's Body in fire” Female preacher cries out (video).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0XU2Ra9uS4

According to the woman of God, she personally saw Temitope Balogun Joshua, the founder of Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) suffering in the eternal flame.

Aside from TB Joshua, she also claimed to have seen the late Bishop Benson Idahosa who founded the Church of God Mission International.

The woman claimed Bishop Idahosa allowed his church members to wear jewellery, wedded his church members with rings and wore a chain while he was alive but didn’t know those acts were sinful.

Watch video below :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0XU2Ra9uS4

Re: “i've Been To Hell And I Saw TB Joshua's Body In Fire” Preacher Cries Out– Video by Makib2020(m): 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
Clout chaser

Re: “i've Been To Hell And I Saw TB Joshua's Body In Fire” Preacher Cries Out– Video by mu2sa2: 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
Christianity! Christianity!! Christianity!!!
Three Gbosas!
Christians, one of your ubiquitous prophets again! This one has been to hell, not heaven! Well done, ma!
Re: “i've Been To Hell And I Saw TB Joshua's Body In Fire” Preacher Cries Out– Video by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
If wearing of jewelry and rings could take people to hell fire, that would mean that men of God like King David must there also according to you, but we all know that is not true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “i've Been To Hell And I Saw TB Joshua's Body In Fire” Preacher Cries Out– Video by haekymbahd(m): 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
Christianity and hell na 5 & 6

But why Jesus no dey carry una go paradise to tell us those that are there, the mansions and how it looks like..

(1) (Reply)

9 Important Questions To Ask About Hellfire / What Will Be Your Reward? / Your Gates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.