Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,369 members, 7,964,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 02:49 PM

Choosing Between A Girl Who Loves You And The Girl Whom You Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Choosing Between A Girl Who Loves You And The Girl Whom You Love. (2279 Views)

To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? / Guys Have You Ever Been Loved By A Girl Whom You Don't Spend On? / Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choosing Between A Girl Who Loves You And The Girl Whom You Love. by 7victor(m): 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: Choosing Between A Girl Who Loves You And The Girl Whom You Love. by Elanqy: 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2021
Choose Zainab that loves you and save yourself the stress of trying to make a lady love you. cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choosing Between A Girl Who Loves You And The Girl Whom You Love. by Oglock(m): 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
The poster above me is right
Don't be a SIMPle man because
Irredeemable Simps Are Useless... All Of Them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choosing Between A Girl Who Loves You And The Girl Whom You Love. by 7victor(m): 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choosing Between A Girl Who Loves You And The Girl Whom You Love. by Hezzyluv: 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
Elanqy:
Choose Zainab that loves you and save yourself the stress of trying to make a lady love you. cool

Guy, I have turnoff for almost all the galz that lovez me with the whole of their heart

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choosing Between A Girl Who Loves You And The Girl Whom You Love. by 7victor(m): 10:37pm On Nov 16, 2021
Oglock:
The poster above me is right
Don't be a SIMPle man because
Irredeemable Simps Are Useless... All Of Them

Ok.
Re: Choosing Between A Girl Who Loves You And The Girl Whom You Love. by Baawaa(m): 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
T
Re: Choosing Between A Girl Who Loves You And The Girl Whom You Love. by Bewiseedet(m): 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
Aisha is a goal
Re: Choosing Between A Girl Who Loves You And The Girl Whom You Love. by Baawaa(m): 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
Is better to marry the one that love you,you will really enjoy her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choosing Between A Girl Who Loves You And The Girl Whom You Love. by 7victor(m): 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
Bewiseedet:
Aisha is a goal

And Zainab is the win.

You can score a goal but still does not win.

Nigeria scored against Cape Verde today, but still didn't win.

3 Likes

Re: Choosing Between A Girl Who Loves You And The Girl Whom You Love. by 7victor(m): 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
Baawaa:
Is better to marry the one that love you,you will really enjoy her

Alright.
Re: Choosing Between A Girl Who Loves You And The Girl Whom You Love. by Daughterboard(m): 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
Choose Zainab. My wife was hand picked for me by my colleagues because they thought she was good. They informed me about it and I accepted. They arranged a meeting for us and I asked her if she's cool with the arrangement and she answered in the affirmative. It is been over fifteen years and she continues to love and serve me. Meanwhile I was admiring her younger sister who later turned out to be what I hated in a woman. It was the best decision of my life.

13 Likes

Re: Choosing Between A Girl Who Loves You And The Girl Whom You Love. by 7victor(m): 11:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
Daughterboard:
Choose Zainab. My wife was hand picked for me by my colleagues because they thought she was good. They informed me about it and I accepted. They arranged a meeting for us and I asked her if she's cool with the arrangement and she answered in the affirmative. It is been over fifteen years and she continues to love and serve me. Meanwhile I was admiring her younger sister who later turned out to be what I hated in a woman. It was the best decision of my life.

I am so happy for you Sir.15 years of blissful marriage,

unlike most marriages that are full of tension, quarrels and fightings.

Where I am living, there's a woman who would no sooner call her husband "my love" than shout at him for flimsy excuses like him not closing the window. The man would also shout back and they would be quarreling in the presence of the children.

They are not up to 10 years in marriage yet they quarrel daily.

Everywhere I go,I observe so much tension in marriages.

I thank God for you Sir.
Re: Choosing Between A Girl Who Loves You And The Girl Whom You Love. by iamtardey: 11:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
all marriages are misrable .

goodnight.

1 Like

Re: Choosing Between A Girl Who Loves You And The Girl Whom You Love. by Kuriosmynd: 12:01am On Nov 17, 2021
Straff both of Dem, your feeling after the straffing should tell you who to pick cool
Re: Choosing Between A Girl Who Loves You And The Girl Whom You Love. by Boogyman557: 12:20am On Nov 17, 2021
Holly Gram cool Real Matters. WTF MAN
Re: Choosing Between A Girl Who Loves You And The Girl Whom You Love. by Theophinio(m): 12:24am On Nov 17, 2021
7victor:

And Zainab is the win.

Perfect Answer

It shows you are a wise guy
Re: Choosing Between A Girl Who Loves You And The Girl Whom You Love. by DICKstractor: 12:42am On Nov 17, 2021
undecided

For your peace of mind and your resources, choose a girl that's madly in love with you. She'll make everything easy for you

I've been there and I know that

4 Likes

Re: Choosing Between A Girl Who Loves You And The Girl Whom You Love. by Brunosamel(m): 2:24am On Nov 17, 2021
7victor:
I live in a compound here in the north with a woman who has 5 children,all girls.

They are not from the north but I won't mention their tribe to avoid starting quarrels based on tribe.

The first 2 girls are married, but the last 3 girls aren't.

One day, the woman asked me who among her daughters do I think loves me.

I know that it is Zainab who loves me, although secretly.

I said it was Zainab and all of them started laughing and the mum said that she was surprised that I know that Zainab loves me.

She said it shows that nothing is hidden.

She now asked me who among her daughters do I like.

I was laughing and didn't answer when the mum said she knows I like Aisha.

That threw me off. I was very shocked.

How did she know? I have never openly admired or liked Aisha, but I like her more than the others.

It is only in my heart, yet the mum knew.

She then said since I am a federal government worker, she knows I am paid well, so I should search for a good wife to marry.

Immediately, the first child whom I know as Iya Azizat(I don't know her real name) asked me:

who between Zainab and Aisha would you choose if you were to choose a wife from between the two?

Please if you were the one, what will you answer?
I rather choose a woman who has a burning desire for me than later

1 Like

Re: Choosing Between A Girl Who Loves You And The Girl Whom You Love. by 7victor(m): 5:54am On Nov 17, 2021
Theophinio:

Perfect Answer

It shows you are a wise guy

Thank you Sir.
Re: Choosing Between A Girl Who Loves You And The Girl Whom You Love. by 7victor(m): 5:55am On Nov 17, 2021
Brunosamel:
I rather choose a woman who has a burning desire for me than later
Re: Choosing Between A Girl Who Loves You And The Girl Whom You Love. by Bewiseedet(m): 6:22am On Nov 17, 2021
7victor:

And Zainab is the win.

You equally can't win without scoring a goal.
Re: Choosing Between A Girl Who Loves You And The Girl Whom You Love. by Kaymicheal852: 6:56am On Nov 17, 2021
It can be very difficult to love her back the way she loves you but in marriage peace of mind is very important
It’s just better when your woman loves you more than you love her

1 Like

Re: Choosing Between A Girl Who Loves You And The Girl Whom You Love. by Abdul9025(m): 7:04am On Nov 17, 2021
Choose Zainab and try to learn how to love her back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Choosing Between A Girl Who Loves You And The Girl Whom You Love. by ValCon888: 9:07am On Nov 17, 2021
Don't marry any of them. They're both poor broke girls.
Let a woman have money and power and you'll know the extent of her true love.

1 Like

Re: Choosing Between A Girl Who Loves You And The Girl Whom You Love. by Conner44: 9:46am On Nov 17, 2021
Bewiseedet:

You never hear of OWN GOAL before?

2 Likes

Re: Choosing Between A Girl Who Loves You And The Girl Whom You Love. by 7victor(m): 10:00am On Nov 17, 2021
Bewiseedet:

It is true.

1 Like

Re: Choosing Between A Girl Who Loves You And The Girl Whom You Love. by 7victor(m): 10:04am On Nov 17, 2021
Kaymicheal852:
It can be very difficult to love her back the way she loves you but in marriage peace of mind is very important
It’s just better when your woman loves you more than you love her

Thanks.

I have heard this before.
Re: Choosing Between A Girl Who Loves You And The Girl Whom You Love. by 7victor(m): 10:04am On Nov 17, 2021
Abdul9025:
Choose Zainab and try to learn how to love her back

Ok.
Re: Choosing Between A Girl Who Loves You And The Girl Whom You Love. by mikigen(m): 10:06am On Nov 17, 2021
For me I can't date or marry someone who only loves me sha have done it before d relationship never last forget all those marriage talk if I don't like you I won't allow u even touch my things nothing you can do to please me nothing you can do about it am not a SIMP though cox I still won't east time to throw you out the moment you start misbehaving cox u feel I like you it's just who I am I don't really care! cool

I nor get time sha cox if I don't like you I won even say hi to you if u do I might reply but u won't even get my attention not to talk of marrying you na so I just be oo shocked
Re: Choosing Between A Girl Who Loves You And The Girl Whom You Love. by 7victor(m): 10:10am On Nov 17, 2021
ValCon888:
Don't marry any of them. They're both poor broke girls.
Let a woman have money and power and you'll know the extent of her true love.

Ok.

To find a rich woman or a woman with a good job who loves you is a great achievement.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodlooking Guys, How Do You Deal With Rejection? / This Is The Only Way Promiscuousity Among Nigerian Women Will End. / How Do I Deal With This Hard Pimples On My Face...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.