Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,146 members, 7,970,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:05 AM

New!!!! Price Slash - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New!!!! Price Slash (585 Views)

PRICE SLASH: 50-COPY of FFXMV Forex Dashboard Indicator To Make Money in 2023! / Osinbajo Announces 80% Slash For NAFDAC Registration Fee / Upwork Account price slash bonanza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New!!!! Price Slash by Bigkoko: 5:31am On Nov 17, 2021
Hello everyone!
This is to inform you that there's a price Slash on the following Bigkoko Business Support packages:
1. Business Information for Kigali
Old price $20 New price $9
#10k. #5k

2. Feasibility Study for your choice business
In Kigali Rwanda.
Old price $100 New price $78
#57k. #44k

3. Company Registration in RDB
Old price $65 New price $48
#35k. #24k

4. Business Consultation via life video, zoom/WhatsApp/Facebook etc 1.5 hours
Old price $15 New price $10
#8k. #5k

5. Business account opening
Old price $30. New price $22
#15k. #11k

6. Level 1 Business Support Service
Old price $180 New price $150

7. Level 2 Business Support Service
Old price $140. New price $100

8. Level 3 Business Support Service
Old price $100. New price #65

9. Business Plan Short
Old price $150. New price $100

Note.
*We have concluded a deal with a Nigerian Firm, who Represents & receives payment on our behalf as a way of boosting our Nigerian clients confidence and help quick decision making!
* We also accept payments in cryptocurrency & digital coins.

Bigkoko African Integrated Services LTD
Kigali Rwanda.
Doing it the right way!
Fostering entrepreneurship & commerce
Breaking Cross country trade barriers!

Re: New!!!! Price Slash by Bigkoko: 7:55am On Nov 17, 2021
No country openly supports cryptocurrency. It's a shadow legal tender. Developed countries tolerates it knowing it's the future, and they've been beaten to it.
Cryptocurrency stripes them off their hidden power of financial exclusiveness.

So what does a smart person do?
Have registered businesses in different countries where law enforcement on cryptocurrency is LAX, and do your stuffs

It's completely legal.
Just like the rich in every country put their money in tax Havens of British Virgin Island, Switzerland, Bahamas, etc.

RWANDA is one of such places!
If you need to register a Company & open a bank account here without leaving your country, or before visiting, talk to us!
Re: New!!!! Price Slash by Bigkoko: 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
For our esteemed Customers.
We have a deal In place whereby clients in specific countries can pay for services to our Representatives in their country. Who in turn remits to us.
This is to boost clients confidence and quick decision!
Signed
Mireille Kabanda
Ops manager
Bigkoko African
Integrated Services LTD
Kigali Rwanda.
Re: New!!!! Price Slash by Bigkoko: 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
“Someone said to me ‘if you want us to vote for you in 2024 you must abandon this thing of foreigners.’ I’m prepared to go home. I’m fine. I will never take a platform and denounce Africans. I will never do it. If it means votes are going, let them go. I’m prepared to go home. But to take a platform and please the White minority by pointing a finger at other fellow Black brothers, I’m not going to do that. When I see a Nigerian or a Zimbabwean or a Congolese or Ghanaian, I see myself.

“The EFF can do internal research to see how much this thing is hurting the EFF, but I am not prepared to take a platform to say, ‘Foreigners must go home.’ I would rather not be the president of South Africa. I will be the president of my children at home. We will practise Cabinet issues there. I don’ want. You mean I should go and tell these hungry Zimbabweans to leave and when I tell them to leave, I send them where?”
Re: New!!!! Price Slash by Bigkoko: 11:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
It appears most Africans still have trust issue when doing business.

I'm Rwandan, here in Rwanda, once we signed a contract we do all we can to get it done. That's how we have managed to retain the highest standard of doing business when compared with Developed Countries. That's why business is quite simple here, with fewer bureaucratic bottle neck than anywhere in Africa!

Some do say because of scammers. But I tell you my friend, there are more scammers in USA than anywhere in the world! Yet business get done in USA by those genuinely interested in doing business. Scammers still do their thing and victims still fall.

So what msg are we bringing today?
After a series of meetings yesterday, our boss, decided to make some offers.

If as an entrepreneur your concern is not to fall victim to scammers, well we are not scammers, and certainly hope you are not too, because even us are afraid of helping a scammer get foothold in Rwanda.

And to prove our Company to you, we are making the following offers which we expect serious entrepreneurs to take advantage of:

1. Just like some clients from Ghana and two from Nigeria requested on 22/11/21, ask us to do a video/virtual call with you. With all pleasure our MD/CEO or our business manager will speak to you. And clear your doubt.

2. Give us payment guarantees e.g escrow payment to maybe a known person on Nairaland, after we register your Company and you receive your Company certificate of incorporation and be able to print it directly from RDB website, he pays us. Then if you also need us to open a bank baccount for your business, we commence forthwith.

This action is to prove our genuine ness. So you prove your own genuine ness of taking action to do business that span borders by committing to this arrangement.

I'm not sure who the trustee would be on Nairaland but I'm sure it's not supposed to be a big deal.

Our contact is displayed below. Call or send us a message to get started!
Be assured of our highest regards!

Signed
Mireille Kabanda
Ops Manager
Bigkoko African
Integrated Services LTD
Re: New!!!! Price Slash by Bigkoko: 10:57am On Nov 23, 2021
"Most of the information you need are on Google. Use the internet. If you require a more personalized service, you can contact us! A great experience is all we promise you.

Best Regards!"

The message our WhatsApp operator sent a customer this morning!

If you don't need our personalized service, use the internet. Because what we may tell you pro bono, is purely public information. And instead of giving your business false hope of having Strategic information for success, whereas all you got is public information, and later trying to blame someone for your failure due to unforseen expenses, why not leave business for the serious ones? Nothing special about this!

Honestly, some Africans are a difficult specie to do business with. Imagine someone read the original post and still went ahead to order Bigkoko African Integrated Services LTD Kigali Rwanda to provide Niche business service without the courtesy of even asking of any bills that might accrue? And when politely told about it, he got angry! Wow!

Hahahaha. Maybe we don't pay staff, electric bills, here it's constant & prepaid, water, here it's prepaid as well, taxes, here the Gov don't joke with it etc

You want to grow your business, check your business mindset. A business that doesn't pay it's bills can not go ahead. No matter what you think you know, or how cleverly you cover it or obtain info without paying for it. IT'S one of the Law of karma if you believe in that sort of thing.
Even NGOs pay bills!

Thanks

Signed
Mireille Kabanda
Ops Manager
Bigkoko African
Integrated Services LTD
Kigali Rwanda
Re: New!!!! Price Slash by Bigkoko: 5:09am On Nov 24, 2021
Take advantage of this Slash In price while promo runs!
Re: New!!!! Price Slash by Bigkoko: 6:01am On Nov 24, 2021
Summary of Products & Services we offer:

1. Bigkoko Business
Support Services for
RWANDA & EAC
Countries
* Company formation.
* Account opening.
* Custom Support.
Package.
* Feasibility Study.
* Business & Marketing
Research.
* Exclusive Business
Guide.

2. Bigkoko Individual/
Personal Support
Services
* Feasibility Study
* Errand runs
* Personal Assistance
Service
* Exclusive Guide.

3. Bigkoko Education
Support Services
* Post Primary school
Admissions Services (Senior school students only)
Full package.

* Tertiary school
Admissions Services
Half package
Full package
Re: New!!!! Price Slash by Bigkoko: 6:58am On Nov 25, 2021
Take advantage of this price Slash because a new Price regime will be unveiled for our services next week!

Bigkoko, so Big, so Real, so Valuable!
Re: New!!!! Price Slash by Bigkoko: 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
Take advantage of our price Slash, effective next week a new price regime for our Services will be unveiled!
Re: New!!!! Price Slash by Bigkoko: 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
A new price regime is coming next week!
This effectively ends the Price slash promo!

Send us a message now!
Re: New!!!! Price Slash by Bigkoko: 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
The price Slash promo has ended. Kindly stop making payments based on the above prices.

Contact us for current price of our different products & services!

Thanks!

Re: New!!!! Price Slash by Bigkoko: 4:51am On Dec 03, 2021
Company Registration + Bank account opening + 2 year PR.... Come to Kigali Rwanda = Your access to western world made easy!

Contact us for more details!
Re: New!!!! Price Slash by Bigkoko: 4:58am On Dec 03, 2021
We noticed that Bank transfer from Nigeria to our I&M bank Kigali isn't going through.

To make sure our Operations and subsequent service is not hindered by late payments or disrupt payment, we have signed a partnership deal with several companies to receive payments on behalf of Bigkoko African Integrated Services LTD Kigali Rwanda.

NIGERIAN clients who wants to make payments or who previously could not make payments should contact us for the account details.
Thanks.
Re: New!!!! Price Slash by Bigkoko: 8:21am On Dec 13, 2021
Lesson 2: Nothing in Life is Ever Easy, and That’s Okay
In the short story on opportunity, the young man expected things to be easy. He was not mentally prepared to take on a difficult challenge. And the father knew it. We are, after all, talking about marrying off a beloved daughter here, of course, things won’t be easy. The story rings true in real life, nothing in life ever comes easy, and we shouldn’t expect it to be.

The story isn’t just about missing an opportunity; it’s about misjudging a situation with zero game plan. Things do not always go the way we want it, and that’s okay. Whenever faced with a challenge, always have a backup plan. This way, you can make the most out of any situation, and you’ll always come on top
Re: New!!!! Price Slash by Bigkoko: 9:47am On Dec 15, 2021
End of year bonus!!!!
Bigkoko® African Integrated Services LTD Kigali is offering her clients globally a discounted Business Support Services.
For just forty five dollars, we register your Company in Kigali Rwanda for you & Also give you a Business Feasibility Report (Plan). All for 45 Dollars!
Note that having a Business in Rwanda makes you eligible for their strong PR!

Send us a message now!
Offer valid till we close officially for the Year 2021.
Re: New!!!! Price Slash by Bigkoko: 1:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
We're now fully operational for Q1 business.
You can reach us here, WhatsApp, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram or visit our office in Kigali for a great business experience!
Re: New!!!! Price Slash by Bigkoko: 8:19am On Jan 12, 2022
Companies Registration.
TCC applications.
Market Entry Strategy
Business Support Services
Business Development Services
PR advisory services

Send us a message on WhatsApp or visit our uptown Kigali office.
Bigkoko®... Doing it the right way & the easiest way!
Re: New!!!! Price Slash by Bigkoko: 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
In line with our pledge to provide the best Business guidance & support to our African brothers, we are pleased to announce a special 7 days promo & Price slash galore!

The aim of this Promo is to create a Joint Venture Partnership of between 15-20 foreign owned Companies that would operate in Rwanda. As a JV Group, once all necessary vetting has been made, a Business Loan of up to 30,000 dollars would be sought after from our preferred Banker.

Bigkoko ® African Integrated Services LTD will provide the Office space for all JV Partners. Not all JV Partners might elect to live in Rwanda, no problem.

Our Target is to build a Value chain of 15-20 New foreign owned businesses that would cut accross Services, Production and Packaging, branding & ICT.

All the Companies that Registered in this 7 days promo will work together as a Core group, thus, after Completion of their Registration, a second Registration as a JV ( Joint Venture) partnership will be created.

That way, a good economic force can be created for the overall benefit of all JV partners. After the PROMO, a Zoom meeting will hold for negotiation between the partners before forging ahead with JV Registration

The areas of interest are:
Services✓
Production & Manufacturing✓
Financial & Legal✓
Packaging, branding & ICT✓
Lobbying✓

PROMO 1.
Company Registration & Feasibility Study for one Business Opportunity in Rwanda/EAC.
Service charge: $50 (25,000 Naira)
Condition: Must be participate in the JV Group.

PROMO 2
Company Registration & Feasibility Study for one Business Opportunity in Rwanda only.
Service charge: $75 ( 37,500 Naira)
Condition: May not participate in JV Group.

PROMO 3
Company Registration, feasibility Study, TCC Application, PR advisory Service
Service charge: $100 (50,000 Naira)
Condition: May/May not participate in JV Group.

PROMO 4
Company Registration, Feasibility Study, TCC Application, PR application, Complimentary Business Support, Bank Account Opening, Business Development.
Service charge: $200 (100,000 Naira)

All it takes to get started.
• Bio page of international passport.
• Company business details/Nature of business.
• Proof of payment service charge to our Nigerian partner account.
• For those interested in the JV Group a Consent letter to that effect.

Talk to us now!
Re: New!!!! Price Slash by Bigkoko: 12:28pm On Jan 19, 2022
Day three of our Q1 Promo!
Re: New!!!! Price Slash by Bigkoko: 11:22am On Jan 21, 2022
Make your Order now!

(1) (Reply)

BUA Group Unveils BUA Foods, To Open Flour, Pasta Mills / Online Payment Assistant / We raise by lifting others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.