Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Drake And Kanyewest Finally Buries The Hatchet After 11 Years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake And Kanyewest Finally Buries The Hatchet After 11 Years (607 Views)

Charly Boy Finally Buries His Mother (photo) / Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym / Desmond Elliot Recreates Throwback Picture After 11 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drake And Kanyewest Finally Buries The Hatchet After 11 Years by nwogbaga: 6:11am On Nov 17, 2021
One of the longest beef in the industry.
The conflict began as early as 2010, when Drake's sample verse was cut from the final version of West's “All of the Lights.”

Two months prior to the official release of 'All of the Lights', Drake recorded a verse for the song that was leaked online.
When Kanye's album My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy dropped and fans noticed that Drake's leaked verse was not on the album, speculation grew that Kanye got jealous of how popular the leak grew and removed it.

And since then the both of them have been at loggerheads with each other, it’s reliving to see both of them finally reconcile.
Extra prayer : we hope they hit the studio soon �
Watch the video of them vibing together in Toronto below
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWXUkYMFnlD/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: Drake And Kanyewest Finally Buries The Hatchet After 11 Years by lkillbrokehoes: 6:32am On Nov 17, 2021
It took too long though, I'm glad they finally settled there differences
Re: Drake And Kanyewest Finally Buries The Hatchet After 11 Years by donbachi(m): 6:41am On Nov 17, 2021
I wonder when naija leaders and followers go settle.

Make good things for dey reach their followers.e.g,good roads,hospitals,good policies.
Re: Drake And Kanyewest Finally Buries The Hatchet After 11 Years by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 17, 2021
donbachi:
I wonder when naija leaders and followers go settle.

Make good things for dey reach their followers.e.g,good roads,hospitals,good policies.
Keep wondering bro. U go soon turn Bolton Wanderers grin
Re: Drake And Kanyewest Finally Buries The Hatchet After 11 Years by Jeon(f): 7:15am On Nov 17, 2021
Congratulations to both of them..
Re: Drake And Kanyewest Finally Buries The Hatchet After 11 Years by dahmie2013: 7:24am On Nov 17, 2021
Nice one... My favourite people.
Re: Drake And Kanyewest Finally Buries The Hatchet After 11 Years by NarcissistKing(m): 7:42am On Nov 17, 2021
Ye and Drizzy! cool

(1) (Reply)

Harrysong: My Ex Girlfriend Defrauded Me Over Paternity / Bbnaija Angel Dance N@ked In Club (video) / Nigerian International Model, Ify Jones Welcomes A Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.