Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,713 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:44 PM

Ekiti Boys Accused Of Stealing Eye Drops For Their Father Released From Prison - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekiti Boys Accused Of Stealing Eye Drops For Their Father Released From Prison (23001 Views)

Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) / 77-Year-Old Man Released From Prison Deemed Too Old To Be Dangerous, Kills Again / 2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Boys Accused Of Stealing Eye Drops For Their Father Released From Prison by johnjay4u2u(m): 7:09am On Nov 17, 2021
Offpoint1:
When I return from such prison, I'll commit a real crime.... Murder and I'll make it the worse homicide in humanity history.

Get help, please.

Which kain country be this?
Nigeria police needs restructuring ASAP.
So unprofessional.
Re: Ekiti Boys Accused Of Stealing Eye Drops For Their Father Released From Prison by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 17, 2021
Bbv
Re: Ekiti Boys Accused Of Stealing Eye Drops For Their Father Released From Prison by seanmichael027(m): 7:10am On Nov 17, 2021
This country nawa oooooo
Re: Ekiti Boys Accused Of Stealing Eye Drops For Their Father Released From Prison by Ykc2(m): 7:10am On Nov 17, 2021
And igbo lawyer go ekiti free them,abeg femi otedola help them

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Boys Accused Of Stealing Eye Drops For Their Father Released From Prison by BeardedMeat(m): 7:12am On Nov 17, 2021
authority2006:
This case get as e be. The teenagers, the neighbour, the police and the magistrate, all acted based on what they thought was necessary and perhaps right.
My thoughts too. There could be attempted murder.
Re: Ekiti Boys Accused Of Stealing Eye Drops For Their Father Released From Prison by BennyDGreat: 7:12am On Nov 17, 2021
If this story is exactly the way it was narrated...
How would that neighbour feel knowing these young boys had to spend months in prison?How was their father able to cope since then?
A blind man who has enough problems still having to think about his kids in prison...na wa oh

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Boys Accused Of Stealing Eye Drops For Their Father Released From Prison by November24(f): 7:13am On Nov 17, 2021
Offpoint1:
When I return from such prison, I'll commit a real crime.... Murder and I'll make it the worse homicide in humanity history.

I can do that too bro.
Re: Ekiti Boys Accused Of Stealing Eye Drops For Their Father Released From Prison by charixel: 7:13am On Nov 17, 2021
This country is sick. The idiot that tipped the police what has he or she done to help the struggling kids with their blind father.

Nothing...

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Boys Accused Of Stealing Eye Drops For Their Father Released From Prison by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 17, 2021
Which way Nigeria? Our mumu never do? Thief no good but we must focus on the impunity melted on us by Buhari, Mr lie, pantami, gandolar, hellrufai and the oga patapata of them all Mr lawless lawyer, mr if you talk you collect... chief cabal Malami...

Re: Ekiti Boys Accused Of Stealing Eye Drops For Their Father Released From Prison by gasparpisciotta: 7:17am On Nov 17, 2021
If this is the true story.

It will never be well with the magistrate that remanded them in prison without adequate evidence.
Re: Ekiti Boys Accused Of Stealing Eye Drops For Their Father Released From Prison by Rastaramsey(m): 7:19am On Nov 17, 2021
This life is hard
Re: Ekiti Boys Accused Of Stealing Eye Drops For Their Father Released From Prison by lezz(m): 7:20am On Nov 17, 2021
Golan007:
Let's hear from the police.

News is not always as published.
you don't need to hear from them except you're blind, deaf and dumb.

Only the fact that they were charged outside the jurisdiction of the court where the incident occured should tell you everything.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Boys Accused Of Stealing Eye Drops For Their Father Released From Prison by Buffalo2(m): 7:20am On Nov 17, 2021
False alarm from cursed neighbours hmmmmm......... those people will never end well. False alarm cost me my previous job and I know how it hurts.
Re: Ekiti Boys Accused Of Stealing Eye Drops For Their Father Released From Prison by MoneyTrees(m): 7:22am On Nov 17, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Same idiots, will bow and bow if they meet with Tinubu, Gandollar, Thief Akpabio, Uselessss idiotic thief Buhari etc

Shame on the zoo police, very big shame on them. Very uselessss set of people.. This is so disgraceful. God Punish them
And to the neighbors, you all will reap what you sowed.

Common eye drops, they bundle these handsome boys and put in prison. Investigation was not even made to know if truly they stole it, But Idiotic politicians are flaunting our stolen wealth , robbing it on our faces, no alarm is rasised, no single arrest is made,no finger is touching them.

God Punish Nigeria
Abeg na grin
Re: Ekiti Boys Accused Of Stealing Eye Drops For Their Father Released From Prison by Ezemust: 7:27am On Nov 17, 2021
Nigeria police,the worst in the world
Re: Ekiti Boys Accused Of Stealing Eye Drops For Their Father Released From Prison by Blackdisciple(m): 7:29am On Nov 17, 2021
FEAR THY NEIGHBOR...!!!
Re: Ekiti Boys Accused Of Stealing Eye Drops For Their Father Released From Prison by WADZAS: 7:30am On Nov 17, 2021
Ask and it shall be given.
Re: Ekiti Boys Accused Of Stealing Eye Drops For Their Father Released From Prison by Judolisco(m): 7:32am On Nov 17, 2021
Lawyers in d huz are dis boys not juveniles considering their age?
Re: Ekiti Boys Accused Of Stealing Eye Drops For Their Father Released From Prison by Clinghton: 7:36am On Nov 17, 2021
They should be supported to make an honesty living, if not they might grow to become armed robbers.
Re: Ekiti Boys Accused Of Stealing Eye Drops For Their Father Released From Prison by muheeb01(m): 7:39am On Nov 17, 2021
The level of injustice in this country systemsehn
Re: Ekiti Boys Accused Of Stealing Eye Drops For Their Father Released From Prison by Fourwinds: 7:46am On Nov 17, 2021
Golan007:
Let's hear from the police.

News is not always as published.

Na today....what will the useless Nigerian police say... The lies from their head quarters is enough to blast mount Everest
Re: Ekiti Boys Accused Of Stealing Eye Drops For Their Father Released From Prison by Rocktation(f): 7:46am On Nov 17, 2021
We thank God, but it is quite unfortunate that the kind of world we live in now, is one where one person needs to have a problem, for another to find a solution.
Re: Ekiti Boys Accused Of Stealing Eye Drops For Their Father Released From Prison by Bigboy911: 7:47am On Nov 17, 2021
Brown roof smelly afonjas at it again,the now steal eye drops grin grin grin
Re: Ekiti Boys Accused Of Stealing Eye Drops For Their Father Released From Prison by Crossroad1(m): 7:48am On Nov 17, 2021
There was a country
Re: Ekiti Boys Accused Of Stealing Eye Drops For Their Father Released From Prison by bergs2: 7:49am On Nov 17, 2021
DSC7:
Wahala shocked shocked shocked

........ be like onion, e dey come layer by layer.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Boys Accused Of Stealing Eye Drops For Their Father Released From Prison by Praktikals(m): 7:49am On Nov 17, 2021
And Miami got only 8 years for stealing billions.
Re: Ekiti Boys Accused Of Stealing Eye Drops For Their Father Released From Prison by Alf137: 7:54am On Nov 17, 2021
By law, children below the age of 18 can not be in the prison. There's a place for them. It's called juvenile correction centre.

Now again, this is Nigeria.
Re: Ekiti Boys Accused Of Stealing Eye Drops For Their Father Released From Prison by ruffyjolly(m): 7:54am On Nov 17, 2021
May God punish both Nigeria police and the evil neighbours.
Re: Ekiti Boys Accused Of Stealing Eye Drops For Their Father Released From Prison by ruffyjolly(m): 7:57am On Nov 17, 2021
[b]May God punish both Nigeria police and the evil neighbours.
Re: Ekiti Boys Accused Of Stealing Eye Drops For Their Father Released From Prison by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 17, 2021
I think the lawyer did not complete is work he would have sue the police and the judge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Boys Accused Of Stealing Eye Drops For Their Father Released From Prison by joyandfaith: 8:08am On Nov 17, 2021
Anthony0094:
Is someone not up to 18yrs in Nigeria be prison?
Legal practitioners can you explain to us
It is the fault of judiciary. They are minors. The judge should have sent them to remand homes.
Poor people are really sufferings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officer Extorts Man Of ₦‎20k In Lagos, He Claims It's ₦‎50k / Custom Seizes 498 Cartons Of Codeine Syrup Worth N199.2 Million (photo) / Man Shot By Police In Kogi Dies (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.