Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,423 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:11 PM

Why You Need To Ask The "Where Is This Relationship Going To?" Question - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Need To Ask The "Where Is This Relationship Going To?" Question (16061 Views)

Men Who Have Married Women/dated From Edo State, How Is Your Relationship Going? / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Need To Ask The "Where Is This Relationship Going To?" Question by Agricmoney(m): 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
That question dey cause wahala o. E dey reset brain
Re: Why You Need To Ask The "Where Is This Relationship Going To?" Question by SmartGadgetz: 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
Dollish:
That's true...a million dollar question that bring you to tracks. Don't be scared to ask the question.
Na lie.
It's not important.
So can't us just be friends with benefits? grin
Re: Why You Need To Ask The "Where Is This Relationship Going To?" Question by debbydams(f): 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2021
Humm
Re: Why You Need To Ask The "Where Is This Relationship Going To?" Question by Alf137: 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2021
What's the essence of the relationship? It's important you find out if you two want same thing
Re: Why You Need To Ask The "Where Is This Relationship Going To?" Question by Candidlady: 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
SmartGadgetz:
Na lie. It's not important. So can't us just be friends with benefits? grin

na so!! Friends with benefits cripple you there
Re: Why You Need To Ask The "Where Is This Relationship Going To?" Question by SmartGadgetz: 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
A man who loves you will always show you where it's going, without you having to ask.

Yes.
Thank you.
No need to ask, with silent love, patience, friendship and fun, wetin go be go be.

My only problem is that I lack patience.

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Ask The "Where Is This Relationship Going To?" Question by Authoreety: 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2021
SmartGadgetz:

Not important my brother.
Friendship or relationship no suppose to be rushed.
Take time to know and trust each other. Wetin go be go be.

Oya go and read the complete post grin
Re: Why You Need To Ask The "Where Is This Relationship Going To?" Question by GeneralPula: 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2021
99% of relationships are going to end in tears..

Only 1% will end well..

This I have seen..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Need To Ask The "Where Is This Relationship Going To?" Question by SmartGadgetz: 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
Candidlady:

na so!! Friends with benefits cripple you there
Baby girl where are you rushing to? Friendship or relationship should be enjoyed grin not rushed.
Re: Why You Need To Ask The "Where Is This Relationship Going To?" Question by Candidlady: 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
SmartGadgetz:

Baby girl where are you rushing to? Friendship or relationship should be enjoyed grin not rushed.

yeah for sure! But why smash when we are just friends?
Re: Why You Need To Ask The "Where Is This Relationship Going To?" Question by Joetttimua1811(m): 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
I need it to be summarized
Re: Why You Need To Ask The "Where Is This Relationship Going To?" Question by Teripaul(m): 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
This question is for girls alone grin

we boys are catching cruise grin grin
Re: Why You Need To Ask The "Where Is This Relationship Going To?" Question by SmartGadgetz: 3:19pm On Nov 17, 2021
Candidlady post=107.708155:

yeah for sure! But why smash when we are just friends?

What's wrong about smashing? It's part of bonding.
Meanwhile, good smashing is good for your health.
Re: Why You Need To Ask The "Where Is This Relationship Going To?" Question by Dreadshy: 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
How e take concern me? Where is the relationship going ? Its going where it is going no ni...
Re: Why You Need To Ask The "Where Is This Relationship Going To?" Question by Candidlady: 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
SmartGadgetz:

What's wrong about smashing? It's part of bonding. Meanwhile, good smashing is good for your health.
na james bond you go see! So you cant be in a relationship without smashing?
Re: Why You Need To Ask The "Where Is This Relationship Going To?" Question by Mryacks: 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
Re: Why You Need To Ask The "Where Is This Relationship Going To?" Question by DSC7: 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
E go dey go straight if she allow me Concentrate with the steering. cheesy cheesy..

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Ask The "Where Is This Relationship Going To?" Question by anonymous1759(m): 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
A man who loves you will always show you where it's going, without you having to ask.

Not for everyone. Me personally I’ll disgust you to test your patience I don’t do Mr nice guy if truly love you. Because marriage is not always sweet. Instead of guys and girls to show their real attitude they pretend when they still have the opportunity to quit effortlessly.
If I Simp for you just I want to eat your cake and vamos .
Dating girls from the ages of 18-22 is Bae no pressure but the old goons will pile all the Nigeria pressure on you just to catch up with their peers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Need To Ask The "Where Is This Relationship Going To?" Question by SmartGadgetz: 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
Candidlady:

In fact, we can't. It's very good and memorable. grin
Re: Why You Need To Ask The "Where Is This Relationship Going To?" Question by SmartGadgetz: 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
Candidlady:

Nolie, can you? When done right.
Re: Why You Need To Ask The "Where Is This Relationship Going To?" Question by slimfairboy(m): 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
If you are lucky enough to find love and your relationship is going smoothly, better hold them dear and tight. Nowadays relationship not easy to build and Some of us are tired of building relationships, if we see any uncompleted one now we go just roof am grin

2 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Ask The "Where Is This Relationship Going To?" Question by akanbiaa(m): 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
Even if a lady ask the right questions to a player(most men are today) she would be lied to and given assurance that it is marriage it is heading too but they need time to plan it and their future.

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Ask The "Where Is This Relationship Going To?" Question by Shegzy8(m): 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
Olam09:
I did once, we even talked about marriage asking her if I'm gonna make a great dad she said yes, i asked her if we gonna make a great couple she said why not.. we even discussed to the extent of asking ourselves what child would we prefer first i told her boy she said she'd prefer having a girl as first child grin you know that's common among ladies they'd prefer female child first.. then i told her if they argument should be settled maybe we could have twin babies then.. she said she love twins i told her i love twins too.. men you gotta be with a lovely, lively partner.. i swear everything will be smooth. It's been 3 years we've been in relationship now, and everything is going smoothly.. we do go on date regularly, i do visit her mom sometimes.. we're happy together and i love her..

Why all the shalaye?

Even had to screenshot. Are you a kid?

3 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Ask The "Where Is This Relationship Going To?" Question by seanwilliam(m): 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
Olam09:
I did once, we even talked about marriage asking her if I'm gonna make a great dad she said yes, i asked her if we gonna make a great couple she said why not.. we even discussed to the extent of asking ourselves what child would we prefer first i told her boy she said she'd prefer having a girl as first child grin you know that's common among ladies they'd prefer female child first.. then i told her if they argument should be settled maybe we could have twin babies then.. she said she love twins i told her i love twins too.. men you gotta be with a lovely, lively partner.. i swear everything will be smooth. It's been 3 years we've been in relationship now, and everything is going smoothly.. we do go on date regularly, i do visit her mom sometimes.. we're happy together and i love her..

Lol. Sooner or later your eyes go clear. Enjoy while it lasts

2 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Ask The "Where Is This Relationship Going To?" Question by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
I don leave relationship for una .. I now have trust issues with women

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Ask The "Where Is This Relationship Going To?" Question by Piekna(f): 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
Once you need to ask that question, it’s usually an indication that you shouldn’t be in that relationship in the first place

Total red flag for me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Need To Ask The "Where Is This Relationship Going To?" Question by InvertedHammer: 4:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
Olam09:
/

There is a reason they put baits to catch a fish.

The fish thinks it got it figured out and ends up as a Point-n-Kill.

No relationship starts on a bitter note. Just saying....

Cave ne sedes.

/
Re: Why You Need To Ask The "Where Is This Relationship Going To?" Question by mika44: 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2021
I agree with the previous commenter - heading in the right direction.
Re: Why You Need To Ask The "Where Is This Relationship Going To?" Question by DigitB: 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
Anywhere you want it.

Re: Why You Need To Ask The "Where Is This Relationship Going To?" Question by Olam09(m): 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
Shegzy8:

Why all the shalaye?

Even had to screenshot. Are you a kid?

grin yes bro..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Most Naija Ladies No Longer Wear White Panties But Mainly Black? / Long Courtship Is Bad Business By Funke Egbemode / A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.