Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,110 members, 7,928,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 01:23 PM

Are You Bankable? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Bankable? (114 Views)

Msmes To Access N50bn COVID-19 Stimulus With Bankable Plan, Others – CBN / Bankable Bakery Business Plan / Get Free Bankable Business Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Bankable? by GideonOludayomi(m): 6:55am On Nov 17, 2021
Are you BANK-ABLE? My meaning of this question is very simple and it means, do you have the ability of the banks?

For you answer that, let me deifne what a bank is in my own terms.

What is a bank?

A bank is an entity with 'nothing' who collects from those with nothing to become something and help those with something to become more things. Yes, you heard me right and you are permitted to read again and again until the understanding sinks into you.

Guess what, there is nobody without something. That is the irony of all these. Banks have become privy to the secret that separates the poor and the rich, and so, take maximum advantage of that.

What is this secret? the secret is that the poor man with something isn't aware that he has something, hence he is always with nothing because he only use his something to remain nothing. But the rich man realises he has something, manages that thing to become more things and more things.

Does it sound like I am speaking in parables? Well, those who will understand me will do and get the picture clearly. The world we live in is coded and masqueraded in lies and only those that can go deeper discovers the truth.

Many of us are conditioned to think that banks are doing us a favour, well , I don't think so. Abi, what is the essence of a savings account that is constantly being debited? Think!

Please understand that I am not on a mission to discredit any entity. No! I am just tired of the lies, the facades and the ingenuity.

This is why I have come all out to invite you to my WhatsApp so that I can show you how to become bankable.

The irony of all this is that, these things are bare before our eyes but for whatever reason, we don't understand how they truely work.

Anyway, you need not worry yourself.

To understand how you can become bankable , all you have to do is reach out to me on WhatsApp (07038432044) and I will show you how it works. Please send me a short audio introducing yourself and what business you do.

My name is Gideon Oludayomi, your good friend.
Re: Are You Bankable? by tosbobby(m): 8:52am On Nov 17, 2021
Nothing seeking something from nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Streamline Your Business With Xero Online Accounting Software / The Major Classes Of Insurance Policies / Amazing Opportunity For Business Owners From Anywhere In The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.