Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co (8038 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu / BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News / Behave Like A Statesman, Are U An Area Boy?- Mimiko Tells Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co by mbulela: 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2011
X-factoria:

Aaaaaaaaaah! Tinubu has goofed big time!!!!

If he doesn't know, let him go and ask, there is no one dead or alive who has gone against the Awolowos who ended well. I will not bother count them, students of history will know. There is a mystery around Awolowo that no one has been able to explain.

Yorubas will say: "Ti ilu eni ba ndun ni adunju, o fe ya ni" (If the sound from your drum is getting excessive, it signals the shattering of the drum)

This may be the beginning of the end for Tinubu. I am sorry for him.

this is a myth that should not be expounded in the 21st century.
Might be the end of Tinubu but obviously not because of going against a the family of a late sage,whose living family are irrelevant in the scheme of things within the Nigerian polity.
I think his end will simply be the lack of control measures to rein in his almost absolute power.
Re: Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co by Katsumoto: 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2011
violent:

Bullshyt!

Have you not heard of;

---Obatala, ob' ta fa?

---Sango olomi nile feje we?

----Orangun ile ila?

----Soun

Awo is not even first ten on the list. . .and erhm Tinubu is erhm, , .  lipsrsealed

How can you say Awo will not enter the top ten. Awo has done more for Yorubaland than most of those that you listed. You can't place people who sought to gain an advantage for their Yoruba sub-group at the expense of other sub-groups over an individual who sought to elevate the Yoruba as a whole.

Oyo people may place Sango above Awo
Ogbomoso people may place Soun above Awo
Orangun Ila people may place the Orangun above Awo
Re: Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co by johnie: 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2011
Sidon look . . .
Re: Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co by 2mch(m): 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2011
Tinubu is angry because he knows he can never fill Awo's shoes. Mama HID you answered them wonderfully. A whole gang of illiterate thugs fighting a 92 year old woman. Trying to rubbish a noble family, so that people can hail them as the new leaders. When Segun Awolowo was going to Cambridge, mama, we have no idea what Tinubu was doing. Rumors are he was carrying drugs from continent to continent. He is a very spiteful and jealous being. he knows the possibility of the powers he could have become if the Awolowo family were a desperate type who would be open to adopting a man from Irabiji just like the Tinubu's. The Tinubu's better call this guy to order, before he spoils their family name and prevents future generations from holding political offices. He is spinning out of control and fast. Power intoxicates and makes people forget their limitations.
Re: Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co by JIGHU(m): 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2011
@ EX factoria or convict:

That your statement about something mysterious only affects your familly people and village people who are under the bondage of the Awolowos, better go and deliver yourselfs of such idiotic belief
Re: Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co by edicolove: 7:02pm On Jun 08, 2011
Some of you may defend tinubu all you like but he is defintely spinning out of control. He doesnt need anyone to destroy him. he will destroy himself. guaranteed! We must all learn from history. anyone who is over ambitious will always destroy himself. It is delussional to think that every yoruba will continue to bow to him. ACN will soon have a big internal problem. It is always the case when you are too ambitious. Even Awo as great as he was had his own enemies. Abiola case is a big history lesson.
Re: Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co by seanet02: 7:10pm On Jun 08, 2011
Something is wrong with Mama!! You need to see how Tribune a Paper being Managed by Mama Awolowo was Supporting
OGD and AKala!!
She is suffering from old age
Re: Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co by AndreUweh(m): 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2011
seanet02:

Something is wrong with Mama!! You need to see how Tribune a Paper being Managed by Mama Awolowo was Supporting
OGD and AKala!!
She is suffering from old age
I can't believe that you have just insulted that innocent woman. Why?.
Re: Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co by youngmonie: 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2011
IM realy dissappointed with mama HID!!, everybody knows this woman  is a typical PDP supporter and they jus rubbished tribune  (Ogun State PDP), when all this crisis of PDP in ogun wa going on what did she do bout it, yet she will still  host the likes of  OGD. Fine Nobody is trying to take awo's place but the truth be told ACN  is jus trying to restore the glory of the SW that PDP is rubbished al this yrs!!!, , look at their products in ogun state, OBJ has become aa thing of riddicle, even fayose of all people can disrespect him, look at OGD, has become a runner, Bankole in custody of Efcc, yet all she can say is this and all this things are goin on under her nose!!!, she cannot call all her children togehter and talk to them!!!, She better know now, A GREATER LEADER THAN AWO WILL RISE AGAIN!! ( Def nt Tinubu!), im from ogunstate buh alll said above jus reflects my own views of what has gone wrong
Re: Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co by youngmonie: 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2011
2mch:

Epe nla nla grin grin grin grin grin

But truth be told, this woman has been very neutral on her political stance. The family has tried as much as possible not to use their influence to interfer with Yoruba politics which is very noble. Some other people that we know would have used the name to become billionaires. But you never see any of her children and grand children taking advantage. This is just pure jealousy by ACN. They want to force the woman's hand to anoint one of them, as they know the weight of her endorsement. Whatever happens with her family business (the Tribune) is of no concern to anyone. ACN should go and find somewhere to bury their heads. It never looks good on anyone who tries to fight with the elderly, especially a woman. You tend to lose a lot, as the elderly are seen as weak, vulnerable and to be respected. Especially among Yoruba's. Most especially you do not mess with Awo's family. Wrong move ACN. Some buch of thugs these ACN, trying to force themselves on everyone. Very liberating. I was for their ideals, but they are becoming very unbearable as the days pass.

What is this guy saying, u dont even know Ogun State politics!!!!!, Dnt even tell me dey are not interferring with politics, what is Tribune doing, !!, we are not saying shes doing anything bad, but being who she is she should be able to call the like of Daniel to book!!, common look at how ogun state is noww!!!! and we claim we have traditional leaders, !!, it simply wrong!!
Re: Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co by 2mch(m): 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2011
youngmonie:

What is this guy saying, u dont even know Ogun State politics!!!!!, Dnt even tell me dey are not interferring with politics, what is Tribune doing, !!, we are not saying shes doing anything bad, but being who she is she should be able to call the like of Daniel to book!!, common look at how ogun state is noww!!!! and we claim we have traditional leaders, !!, it simply wrong!!

When did she become the Nigerian Government to call Daniel to book? Is she responsible for running the affairs of the Tribune? WTF are you talking about? I have never read anywhere were this woman sided with anyone. She is always as neutral as possible. You have your opinion i have mine from all i have seen. When did the affairs of the T4ribune become ACN's concern? They should focus on their propaganda tool The Nation. If Tribune has been failing so much, i wonder why they are bothered about its news? From what i know the Tribune is still growing strong. Youngmonnie, i thought you said you were hausa by the way. Or was that youngie?
Re: Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co by youngmonie: 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2011
I no be hausa ohh!!!,  have you heard the saying " Agba o;e si ni ile ki ori omo tuntun wo", ha wer are our elders on ogun state!!!! lets live government out of this for now!!!, and every one know Mama was actively supporting PDP and even if u read the article thers a place that says " everybody has freedom of association". Fine, PDP especaillly in ogun never showed the zeal papa did, they did nothing that reflected awo's legacy, they could not even following his footprint and do something good for the people!!, Pls commmon lets look at this issue well naa!!!!!
Re: Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co by seanet02: 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2011
2mch:

When did she become the Nigerian Government to call Daniel to book? Is she responsible for running the affairs of the Tribune? WTF are you talking about? I have never read anywhere were this woman sided with anyone. She is always as neutral as possible. You have your opinion i have mine from all i have seen. When did the affairs of the T4ribune become ACN's concern? They should focus on their propaganda tool The Nation. If Tribune has been failing so much, i wonder why they are bothered about its news? From what i know the Tribune is still growing strong. Youngmonnie, i thought you said you were hausa by the way. Or was that youngie?
Tribune under her control praised OGD and Akala to high heavens despite all their atrocities. The woman has deviate from Awo ways simple
Re: Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co by 2mch(m): 8:29pm On Jun 08, 2011
youngmonie:

I no be hausa ohh!!!,  have you heard the saying " Agba o;e si ni ile ki ori omo tuntun wo", ha wer are our elders on ogun state!!!! lets live government out of this for now!!!

I must have seen your posts somewhere. Where are the elders? They are there, but Tinubu and his fellow rogues have defied them over and over again, Instead of working with them. In their quest for power, they tried to frustrate the Afenifere. At the end of the day, "Aja to ba sonu, a fi ese e rin pada wale ni." No man is an island. Why rebuff the importance of your elders, and scream fowl when they dont endorse you? ACN think they can do it alone. So why worry with mama's endorsement or her personal business?
Re: Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co by seanet02: 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2011
2mch:

I must have seen your posts somewhere. Where are the elders? They are there, but Tinubu and his fellow rogues have defied them over and over again, Instead of working with them. In their quest for power, they tried to frustrate the Afenifere. At the end of the day, "Aja to ba sonu, a fi ese e rin pada wale ni." No man is an island. Why rebuff the importance of your elders, and scream fowl when they dont endorse you? ACN think they can do it alone. So why worry with mama's endorsement or her personal business?
Which Afenifere leaders are you talking about?
Is it Pa Ayo Adebanjo that supported OGD despite all the atrocities committed to the extent that his Son became OGD's Press secretary?
Is Akinfenwa that Endorsed GEJ on behalf of Yoruba without ant Authorization?
Is it Fasoranti that desribe Akala and OGD as the Best thing to happen to south west?
Please let me know the Afenifere leaders you are talking about
Re: Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co by youngmonie: 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2011
2mch:

Guy , if  the elders  refuse to tackle the real problems it is left to the youths to do so !!, comon we all know what obj did to  the den AD and afenifere in 2003,  it could have taken  only some1 with stronng mind to have defeated the PDP!!!, and beside why did u  remove some of my postt!!, comment on the rest!!!!ND beside if you look at afenifere today!!!,  how many ppl there av the political will and strength to do such a thing!!!,  Since we lost Bola Ige( RIP) to the same hands of this same obj and PDP, there has been no strong leadership of the yoruba race again!!, none and i mean none. None of them had the political might that was why Obj had his way in 2003!!!!
Re: Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co by edicolove: 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2011
Some of you Yoruba seem to forget a simple fact, not all Yoruba support your views. That is why ACN didnt win a landslide in Ogun and Oyo. Have you forgotten how many votes Both Akala and Ladoja got? Even where I stay in Lagos, many Yorubas voted PDP. Fashola won by a big magine not because of ACN, but because of his own personal appeal. Many non indigenes voted for Fashola. Dont forget that the non indigenes outnumber the Yoruba in Lagos. So when you make sweeping claims about the Yoruba and ACN, be sure you know what you are saying. Even in Osun where Aregbesola tried to prove a point, GEJ still got a good number of votes. So please dont make statement like you are speaking for all Yoruba people. You are speaking for ACN not Yoruba race. ACN might be enjoying good followership today, but it can all change just with one event. That is life.
Re: Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co by Jarus(m): 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2011
I am not a big fan of deification of personalities and I'm not usually comfortable with all these today's politicians' claim to following the footsteps of these past leaders, esp Hausas to Sardauna and Yoruba to Awo, riding to power in their names. All these notwithstanding, Sam went overboard in that article, which I saw on Monday. His language to Awo family was uncouth. Sam is one of my favourite columnists, but I have observed his partisanship and excessive biasness for AC in the last couple of days. If he's not praising Tinubu, Aregbesola or even an untested Amosun to high heavens, he will be cursing Oyinlola or Obasanjo on his column. While there is nothing wrong in openly affiliating with a party or people, I expect a respected columnist and professional journalist like Sam to maintain a decent level of objectivity. He should leave the those direct attacks to Joe Igbokwe, Lai Mohammed et al whose own job is to protect their party. Sam Omatseye is the Chairman of The Nation editorial board and 50 years of age half of which he has spent as a professional journalist, I expect him to be more professional in his criticism. He now makes it look like being the Chairman of editorial board of a newspaper makes one the attack dog of the politician-owner of the paper. Sam can do better. Even Reuben Abati, despite being Chairman of Ibru-owned Guardian, has not descended so low. So is Yusuf Olaniyonu of PDP's Obaigbena's Thisday.
Re: Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co by seanet02: 8:46pm On Jun 08, 2011
edicolove:

Some of you Yoruba seem to forget a simple fact, not all Yoruba support your views. That is why ACN didnt win a landslide in Ogun and Oyo. [s]Have you forgotten how many votes Both Akala and Ladoja got[/s]? Even where I stay in Lagos, many Yorubas voted PDP. Fashola won by a big magine not because of ACN, but because of his own personal appeal. Many non indigenes voted for Fashola. Dont forget that the non indigenes outnumber the Yoruba in Lagos. So when you make sweeping claims about the Yoruba and ACN, be sure you know what you are saying. Even in Osun where Aregbesola tried to prove a point, GEJ still got a good number of votes. So please dont make statement like you are speaking for all Yoruba people. You are speaking for ACN not Yoruba race. ACN might be enjoying good followership today, but it can all change just with one event. That is life.
The concocted Figures from Ogbomosho or what?
Jarus:
[s]
I am not a big fan of deification of personalities and I'm not usually comfortable with all these today's politicians' claim to following the footsteps of these past leaders, esp Hausas to Sardauna and Yoruba to Awo, riding to power in their names. All these notwithstanding, Sam went overboard in that article, which I saw on Monday. His language to Awo family was uncouth. Sam is one of my favourite columnists, but I have observed his partisanship and excessive biasness for AC in the last couple of days. If he's not praising Tinubu, Aregbesola or even an untested Amosun to high heavens, he will be cursing Oyinlola or Obasanjo on his column. While there is nothing wrong in openly affiliating with a party or people, I expect a respected columnist and professional journalist like Sam to maintain a decent level of objectivity. He should leave the those direct attacks to Joe Igbokwe, Lai Mohammed et al whose own job is to protect their party. Sam Omatseye is the Chairman of The Nation editorial board and 50 years of age half of which he has spent as a professional journalist, I expect him to be more professional in his criticism. He now makes it look like being the Chairman of editorial board of a newspaper makes one the attack dog of the politician-owner of the paper. Sam can do better. Even Reuben Abati, despite being Chairman of Ibru-owned Guardian, has not descended so low. So is Yusuf Olaniyonu of PDP's Obaigbena's Thisday.[/s]
Thrash!! Which professionalism are you talking about?
The one displayed by Tribune in Stories about Our Leader Asiwaju Tinubu?
Lemme know
Re: Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co by 2mch(m): 8:46pm On Jun 08, 2011
seanet02:

Which Afenifere leaders are you talking about?
Is it Pa Ayo Adebanjo that supported OGD despite all the atrocities committed to the extent that his Son became OGD's Press secretary?
Is Akinfenwa that Endorsed GEJ on behalf of Yoruba without ant Authorization?
Is it Fasoranti that desribe Akala and OGD as the Best thing to happen to south west?
Please let me know the Afenifere leaders you are talking about

Yes those leaders.

And as for the article on tribune praising OGD it was written by OGD's press secretary. Tribune carried the news much like any newspaper. They never praised OGD. So why is ACN lying and trying to defame this family? Let me answer some of your questions as long as you are civil:

1) When Gbenga Daniel started off, did he not start well? But become a nuisance as his term went on i agree. So why blame Adebanjo?

2) Akinfenwa, did ACN not support GEJ to win the election? Please everyone knows this. At the polls ACN members were asking people to vote for PDP
3) Fasoranti attended the dedication of his church but i did not see where he praised him. This is what Pat Utomi said however:"

Also, Utomi lauded the governor for publishing his memoirs, noting that a lot of people, including political office holders, will learn from his experiences.
Re: Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co by seanet02: 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2011
2mch:

Yes those leaders.

And as for the article on tribune praising OGD it was written by OGD's press secretary. Tribune carried the news much like any newspaper. They never praised OGD. So why is ACN lying and trying to defame this family? Let me answer some of your questions as long as you are civil:

1) When Gbenga Daniel started off, did he not start well? But become a nuisance as his term went on i agree. So why blame Adebanjo?

2) Akinfenwa, did ACN not support GEJ to win the election? Please everyone knows this. [s]At the polls ACN members were asking people to vote for PDP[/s]
3) [s]Fasoranti attended the dedication of his church but i did not see where he praised him. This is what Pat Utomi said howeve[/s]r:"

Gbenga Danie never started well and if you are talking about when he started misbehaving it was during his first term campaign and Pa Adebanjo and Fasoranti only started mingling with him in 2008? Why when he has lost his head at least by you
Can you provide us with evidence with where ACN was telling people to vote for GEJ? evidence please
Re: Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co by edicolove: 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2011
@seanet02

You sound too unintelligent. If you are a representation of ACN, then ACN is doomed. Pride goeth before destruction,
Re: Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co by youngmonie: 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2011
edicolove:

Some of you Yoruba seem to forget a simple fact, not all Yoruba support your views. That is why ACN didnt win a landslide in Ogun and Oyo. Have you forgotten how many votes Both Akala and Ladoja got? Even where I stay in Lagos, many Yorubas voted PDP. Fashola won by a big magine not because of ACN, but because of his own personal appeal. Many non indigenes voted for Fashola. Dont forget that the non indigenes outnumber the Yoruba in Lagos. So when you make sweeping claims about the Yoruba and ACN, be sure you know what you are saying. Even in Osun where Aregbesola tried to prove a point, GEJ still got a good number of votes. So please dont make statement like you are speaking for all Yoruba people. You are speaking for ACN not Yoruba race. ACN might be enjoying good followership today, but it can all change just with one event. That is life.

Im sorry to say those ones dont know their fathers house!!!!, common wht av they benefitted from a PDP led government since 2003, even when our supposed son (obj) was there what have we benefitted since then, ACN has come withits own agenda and lets wait nd seee how it will play out!!!
Re: Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co by 2mch(m): 9:09pm On Jun 08, 2011
youngmonie:

Guy , if  the elders  refuse to tackle the real problems it is left to the youths to do so !!, comon we all know what obj did to  the den AD and afenifere in 2003,  it could have taken  only some1 with stronng mind to have defeated the PDP!!!, and beside why did u  remove some of my postt!!, comment on the rest!!!!ND beside if you look at afenifere today!!!,  how many ppl there av the political will and strength to do such a thing!!!,  Since we lost Bola Ige( RIP) to the same hands of this same obj and PDP, there has been no strong leadership of the yoruba race again!!, none and i mean none. None of them had the political might that was why Obj had his way in 2003!!!!

The day the youths believe that they are too big to listen to their elders then they are on their own. Blame ACN for that. They did not try to form a cohesive movement, instead they isolated some groups according to their personal interests. So why are they crying now and blaming mama? Things are begining to get out of hand, and it is time to for the elder's to step in again and show these over enthusiastic and ambitious ACN some diplomacy and politicking. The only elder that has betrayed Yoruba's and is deserving of this article is OBJ. Never mama HID. ACN is very very wrong for this. They keep stepping on the wrong toes.
Re: Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co by youngmonie: 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2011
edicolove:

@seanet02

You sound too unintelligent. If you are a representation of ACN, then ACN is doomed. Pride goeth before destruction,

Its not Its nt  bout being too intelligent, its knowing what has gone  wrong in yoruba land since 1999when PDP came into government  with expressing positive
Re: Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co by youngmonie: 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2011
felele:

Did you lie? Yes, you did. By insinuating that HID invited Daniel to visit her. Daniel decided that as an elder, he had to at least be seen to be paying respect to her. Tinubu, Osoba and the rest of the ACN pretenders to the Awolowo legacy have ignored that noble woman POINTEDLY for the last 12 years. When Daniel showed up, what should she have done, you bleeping not-so-smart person? Pushed him away, or welcomed him like the mother of all that she is Those curses I have pronounced on you I have pronounced knowing that I speak the truth, and so shall it be for you in Jesus Mighty Name. For the avoidance of doubt, I have posted the curses below again, for your consumption:

Egbon kilenso yi!!!, i never said  daniel was invited to visit HID , there was no wer i said so, nd pls stop al dis curses theres no  need for al this rubbbish!!, at least we r just er to  express our views, its for the betterment of all ohh, abeg comomt all dis rubbish i no like am, na beg i dy beg ohh!!!!, nd im nt saying she shud av pushed him away but she should av  called him like and talked like mama and pikin , hes government was in no way reflecting awo legacy, pls ders no need for all this curses!!!!!
Re: Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co by edicolove: 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2011
Im sorry to say  those ones dont know their fathers house!!!!, common wht av they benefitted  from  a PDP led government since 2003, even when our supposed son (obj) was there  what have  we benefitted since then,  ACN has come withits own agenda and lets wait nd seee how it will play out!!!

This is your opinion and they dont have to agree with you. The last time I checked, the states ruled by ACN are still not looking like America. Politicians are politicians whether ACN or PDP. Athe corruption in the NASS where perpetuated by members of all the parties. So this talk of ACN being better is complete rubbish. I think the biggest reason someof you support ACN is because you see it as a Yoruba party not because of any performance as you claim.
Re: Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co by mbulela: 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2011
2mch:

Yes those leaders.

Ayo Adebanjo was campaigning for OGD three months ago.
Re: Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co by youngmonie: 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2011
edicolove:

This is your opinion and they dont have to agree with you. The last time I checked, the states ruled by ACN are still not looking like America. Politicians are politicians whether ACN or PDP. Athe corruption in the NASS where perpetuated by members of all the parties. So this talk of ACN being better is complete rubbish. I think the biggest reason someof you support ACN is because you see it as a Yoruba party not because of any performance as you claim.

What is this omo nna talking bout!!!, when did they come into government that ur already shouting that why are they nt looking like america, !!!!, we cant say whether ACN IS better or not till they finish their own term, PDPD has been there nd we av seen what they av done, NOTHING!!!
Re: Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co by edicolove: 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2011
The truth is the attack on the old lady was completely unwaranted. Even if she supported Gbenga, it is still unwarranted. Are you guys not the ones who have been talking about democracy and freedom of speech? Tinubu is towing a dangerous line. He is begining to play god. I hope he survives it. Abiola tried it and the rest is history.
Re: Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co by youngmonie: 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2011
edicolove:

The truth is the attack on the old lady was completely unwaranted. Even if she supported Gbenga, it is still unwarranted. Are you guys not the ones who have been talking about democracy and freedom of speech? Tinubu is towing a dangerous line. He is begining to play god. I hope he survives it. Abiola tried it and the rest is history.

Nobody is attacking her. And as for Tinubu, any movement has to have a head or leadership ( Just that his own style of leadership is dubious and greedy)
Re: Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co by youngmonie: 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2011
2mch:

These guys are hilarious. Felele went off grin grin grin grin grin. Youngmonie, know the truth of the matter before you start raining insults. She welcomes everyone and speaks in a very neutral manner, even to GEJ. So why are ACN and their Rogues lying? Using an itsekiri as their pawn to insult Awo's legacy. Tinubu is becoming too much. It is not funny anymore. We dont need this. This is worse than OBJ in the making.

This guys its nt funny ohh, dat guy jus dey curse as if noo!!, wetin be all dat onee, and beside i dint insult the woman i was jus expressing my own view!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arthur Eze Supports Obiano's Govt With $1 Million Dollars (photos) / We Are Ready For Ekiti Governorship Election - Police / Reasons Why Nigeria Remains Underdeveloped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.