Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,482 members, 7,923,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 01:22 PM

Man Shares Grass To Grace Story Of How He Became Proud Owner Of Mega Fashion Biz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Shares Grass To Grace Story Of How He Became Proud Owner Of Mega Fashion Biz (524 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Completes Her New House In Ghana - Shares Grass To Grace Story / Biodun Okeowo Reacts On Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Picture / Biodun Okeowo Caught Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares Grass To Grace Story Of How He Became Proud Owner Of Mega Fashion Biz by Instablogger9ja(m): 7:48am On Nov 17, 2021
A man from Nigeria took to his social media page to share his rag to riches story of how the journey began to now owing a fashion store in Lekki.

The young man whose name is Obaze has been thanking God who made it possible as he shares throwback photo of how it begin and now owing a large fashion store in Lekki.

According to Obaze, Its took me 5 good years of hardwork to get to where i am today, he took to his twitter page to share his goodnews as he set to launch his new fashion store in Lekki, Lagos.

See photos Obaze shared on his twitter page below,
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/11/man-shares-grass-to-grace-story-of-how.html

1 Share

Re: Man Shares Grass To Grace Story Of How He Became Proud Owner Of Mega Fashion Biz by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 17, 2021
Good one hope he's not doing other illegal stuff to boost his business sha,I'm not easily carried away, no be Nigerian boys again.
Re: Man Shares Grass To Grace Story Of How He Became Proud Owner Of Mega Fashion Biz by Throwback: 8:33am On Nov 17, 2021
So he made his money through deceiving people to buy Yaba bend down select?

Why would I want him to deceive me now with Lagos shirts claimed to be London?

I see nothing to applaud in deception.
Re: Man Shares Grass To Grace Story Of How He Became Proud Owner Of Mega Fashion Biz by MarveworldG: 8:45am On Nov 17, 2021
This is good, it will surely pay
Re: Man Shares Grass To Grace Story Of How He Became Proud Owner Of Mega Fashion Biz by pretydiva(f): 8:59am On Nov 17, 2021
This is very inspiring . Never ever despise the days of little beginning. May God continue to bless our hustle

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo Confirms Surrogacy Rumours, Speaks On Previous Miscarriages / Top Naija Celebrities Kwete Dance Videos#kwete Dance Challenge Compilatio / 20 things You Need To Know About Popular Mummy GO, Funmilayo Adebayo (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.