Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,904 members, 7,883,141 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:30 AM

DOUBTING THOMAS!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / DOUBTING THOMAS!!! (2914 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by Banky123: 2:53am On Jun 08, 2011
Am disappointed at you people.You Doubting Thomas!!If you dont believe ,whats the essence of posting it here.Truth will always speak for itself.bye!
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by vanio51(m): 3:30am On Jun 08, 2011
Hmmmmmm Thank you.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by justwise(m): 7:35am On Jun 08, 2011
Banky123:

I want to talk about yemmy27.This guy is real.I have someone who wants to travel to france,I called him ,we discussed on phone and the third day he invited me and the guy not to his office but to his home where he lived.we talked about the money issue.we gave him a down payment of 150,000 and a passport ,The next week he called the guy for thumbprint and we did the submission.Do you believe that on monday he called me and told me to bring that guy along with me,He gave us his office address,we went there and surprisingly ,he showed the other guy his passport ,the guy was surprised.But when he opened it he saw a French visa on it.The guy was so happy.yemmy27 is good and he has a good connection.He was the one who thaught me how to make an hotel reservation for people free of charge.Now am managing with someone who has a shop at the airport and i make reservation for $100,i get like 4 to 5 people everyday, So deal with yemmy27,hes a real guy ,sincere and open-minded.Call me on 08191562804 for hotel Reservation.Thanks!
You will only fool urself, why would u take a 'client' to yemmy27 while you doing the same visa runs? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=678048.msg8414297#msg8414297.

You said the 'guy' made down payment of N150,000 but ur yemmy27 said he doesn't collect any down payment. He asked u to come and make fool of urself here and u sheepishly did exactly the same thing.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2011
at OP you sound like a lunatic lipsrsealed thief look at how you talk like slowpoke
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by yemmy27: 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2011
lmao!!! I never mentioned that i dont collect down payment!!!not me!I do collect Down payment because am sure of whatever i do, so i do collect Down Payment!!Simple!Dont fight yourself because somebody said something about me.Its not a must for people to believe what he said as far as i know am real and i do whatever i say i do best.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by justwise(m): 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2011
yemmy27:

lmao!!! i never mentioned that i dont collect down payment!!!not me!

So u got another ID to praise urself?
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by yemmy27: 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2011
what are you talking about gay?
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by justwise(m): 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2011
Banky123:

Am disappointed at you people.You Doubting Thomas!!If you dont believe ,whats the essence of posting it here.Truth will always speak for itself.bye!

You edited ur original post but have u 4gotten that i quoted you already?
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by Dare14: 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2011
yemmy27 is a scammer no one should deal with him
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by yemmy27: 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2011
@ Dare
Oh Boi you better respect yourself before u run mad.Have i ever scam your family before?Did i scam your father or mother or any member of your family?Why do you have to call me the name that is not mine.Be careful mad dog!
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by Banky123: 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2011
Well like i said i am managing a shop with someone at the airport.i am also into Helping people get visa but i dont have a connection inside,i get documents ,book an appointment which the person goes for interview.I just started doing it but i met Yemmy at the airport cos he do come here to accompany people who wants to travel.so thats how we met.so he told me the countries that he can do then i promised of getting client for him since he said he has a connection inside, You people are just crazy to call people names, what is killing u here is over too know.and that will kill you.I am not into Hanky-panky.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by Dare14: 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2011
yemmy27:

@ Dare
Oh Boi you better respect yourself before u run mad.Have i ever scam your family before?Did i scam your father or mother or any member of your family?Why do you have to call me the name that is not mine.Be careful mad dog!

oh tot you said you know me before i can see whos mad now, your the one switching,using other id to write all those self pity talk for yourself, Doubting Thomas, Mtcheew! shocked
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by Dare14: 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2011
yemmy27:

@ Dare

you cant scam me or my family, for where you and my family won meet? if we have anything to do we deal with the embassy direct ,not a tout like you hangin around every embassy and carrying fake documents all around lagos, your ending up in jail soon.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by yemmy27: 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2011
You people just say things without having the fear of God.I never mentioned that i know you!!It was ayomission who wrote here that he knows you, Anyway God will Judge.Thats all i can say!
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by yemmy27: 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2011
@ DARE
JAIL!! THAT IS YOUR PORTION THIS YEAR 2011.I NEVER HAD ANY BAD INTENT FOR YOU BUT AS U WISH ME BAD THAT SHALL BE YOUR PORTION, MIND YOU DONT LET US GO FAR BECAUSE IF WE DO ,WHAT YOU NEVER PRAY FOR WILL DEFINATELY COME TO PAST IN YOUR LIFE.BE WARNED!I AM A DIRECT AGENT AND I HAVE MY AGENCY REGSITERED.I HAVE MY OFFICE ,OWN A HOUSE ,HAVE 2 CARS, SO THAT SHOWS THAT AM NOT A TOUT, EVERY COUNTRY HAS PEOPLE WHO ARE TRAVELLING AGENTS.ITS NOT ILLEGAL FOR SOMEONE TO BE A TRAVELLING AGENT.LEARN HOW TO TALK, IF YOU WANT TO BE KNOWN STRIP YOURSELF NAKED AND START EATING SACRIFICE LIKE VULTURE THEN YOU WILL BE KNOWN TO BE A MAD MAN INSTEAD OF FALSE ACCUSATION ON THIS FORUM!
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by Dare14: 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2011
yemmy27:

@ DARE
JAIL!! THAT IS YOUR PORTION THIS YEAR 2011.I NEVER HAD ANY BAD INTENT FOR YOU BUT AS U WISH ME BAD THAT SHALL BE YOUR PORTION, MIND YOU DONT LET US GO FAR BECAUSE IF WE DO ,WHAT YOU NEVER PRAY FOR WILL DEFINATELY COME TO PAST IN YOUR LIFE.BE WARNED!I AM A DIRECT AGENT AND I HAVE MY AGENCY REGSITERED.I HAVE MY OFFICE ,OWN A HOUSE ,HAVE 2 CARS, SO THAT SHOWS THAT AM NOT A TOUT, EVERY COUNTRY HAS PEOPLE WHO ARE TRAVELLING AGENTS.ITS NOT ILLEGAL FOR SOMEONE TO BE A TRAVELLING AGENT.LEARN HOW TO TALK, IF YOU WANT TO BE KNOWN STRIP YOURSELF unclothed AND START EATING SACRIFICE LIKE VULTURE THEN YOU WILL BE KNOWN TO BE A MAD MAN INSTEAD OF FALSE ACCUSATION ON THIS FORUM!

your the one thats going to run mad this year, cars,house from your rippers right grin
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by steve13(m): 8:13am On Jun 09, 2011
Crazy people,constituting nuisances every where,being sad,not happy with any one,jobless,I pity u people,just pity,cos poverty is a disease,if u are not poor I bet u won't be fighting people that did not offend you in anyway,name calling,other countries can never fight each other like this in an open forum,any way a hungry man is an angry man,yemmy just keep ur hands clean,only say what you can do and do it, God will bless, @ justwise and co,2 questions,if some one didn't go to school,don't have a job,comes from the village to lagos,hv been doing factory jobs which they pay them 15k/month in lagos ,and raise money to go work in factory or farms in europe,how will he get the visa?I need an answer,secondly,all this indians in the Uk,all this bangladeshi people working in America and Eu,all the Filipinos every where in australia how does they get visa in their country cos they are illiterates and can't even read or write??answer me.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by justwise(m): 9:31am On Jun 09, 2011
steve_101:

Crazy people,constituting nuisances every where,being sad,not happy with any one,jobless,I pity u people,just pity,cos poverty is a disease,if u are not poor I bet u won't be fighting people that did not offend you in anyway,name calling,other countries can never fight each other like this in an open forum,any way a hungry man is an angry man,yemmy just keep your hands clean,only say what you can do and do it, God will bless, @ justwise and co,2 questions,if some one didn't go to school,don't have a job,comes from the village to lagos,hv been doing factory jobs which they pay them 15k/month in lagos ,and raise money to go work in factory or farms in europe,how will he get the visa?I need an answer,secondly,all this indians in the Uk,all this bangladeshi people working in America and Eu,all the Filipinos every where in australia how does they get visa in their country cos they are illiterates and can't even read or write??answer me.
Stick ur questions and comments in ur backside, as u know, i don't take u seriously, so u must be silly to even expect an answer from me.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by elijah05(m): 10:57am On Jun 09, 2011
Yemmy27 is real, met him at his house @ ikorodu, He is a good guy you would like to meet, so please dont tanish anyones image anyhow to prevent his customers, Am not in for arguments oooo, Peace
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by Xtfield(m): 11:05am On Jun 09, 2011
elijah05:

Yemmy27 is real, met him at his house @ ikorodu, He is a good guy you would like to meet, so please dont tanish anyones image anyhow to prevent his customers, Am not in for arguments oooo, Peace

Can you give my Yemmy27's contact pls?
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by DAY12(m): 11:09am On Jun 09, 2011
steve_101:

Crazy people,constituting nuisances every where,being sad,not happy with any one,jobless,I pity u people,just pity,cos poverty is a disease,if u are not poor I bet u won't be fighting people that did not offend you in anyway,name calling,other countries can never fight each other like this in an open forum,any way a hungry man is an angry man,yemmy just keep your hands clean,only say what you can do and do it, God will bless, @ justwise and co,2 questions,if some one didn't go to school,don't have a job,comes from the village to lagos,hv been doing factory jobs which they pay them 15k/month in lagos ,and raise money to go work in factory or farms in europe,how will he get the visa?I need an answer,secondly,all this indians in the Uk,all this bangladeshi people working in America and Eu,all the Filipinos every where in australia how does they get visa in their country cos they are illiterates and can't even read or write??answer me.

Well Said Steve!
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by Xtfield(m): 11:15am On Jun 09, 2011
@ Justwise

My brother, I know how you feel and why you always respond the way you do to most posts. There are too many con artists in our land, but that does not mean that every one is out to scam the other fellow. I believe there are still a few who would render genuine service if the pay is good. And do not ever believe that embassy staff cannot be bought. Every man has a price. I would probably just advise that when you read a post that seems to you like a scam, you leave other readers to decide for themselves whether to go along with the poster instead of allowing everybody to paint you bad when in actual fact you are only trying to help. You know it is said that the dog that would get lost never listens to the hunter's whistle.

Sometimes last month someone posted on the education forum that he can bring up live WAEC questions before the examination. I reacted the same way you have always reacted. But I changed my opinion two days later when I confirmed the questions posted several hours before the paper was written to be real! It was shocking to say the least.

Hope you do not find my comments offensive?
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by reindeer: 11:29am On Jun 09, 2011
The con artists are just so relentless.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by justwise(m): 11:48am On Jun 09, 2011
Xtfield:
@ Justwise My brother, I know how you feel and why you always respond the way you do to most posts. There are too many con artists in our land, but that does not mean that every one is out to scam the other fellow. I believe there are still a few who would render genuine service if the pay is good. And do not ever believe that embassy staff cannot be bought. Every man has a price. I would probably just advise that when you read a post that seems to you like a scam, you leave other readers to decide for themselves whether to go along with the poster instead of allowing everybody to paint you bad when in actual fact you are only trying to help. You know it is said that the dog that would get lost never listens to the hunter's whistle.Sometimes last month someone posted on the education forum that he can bring up live WAEC questions before the examination. I reacted the same way you have always reacted. But I changed my opinion two days later when I confirmed the questions posted several hours before the paper was written to be real! It was shocking to say the least. Hope you do not find my comments offensive?
Not at all, i did not find your comment offensive, rather i found it very interesting hence the reason why i will be polite in my reply.

The last point u made about WAEC got me thinking. .tell me this Xtfield, do u see anything wrong in illegally getting an answer to WAEC exam online even b4 the exam is conducted? Why would anybody bother to spend 6yrs reading and studying while u could just log on to nairaland few days b4 the exam and get the exam answers?.

How will this help us as Nigerians where nothing works properly, always through the backdoor, bribe and corruption and we blame the politicians?

Yes there are genuine travel agents but pple like yemmy27 is not one of them and i tell you why, in many of his posts here he is promising to get his clients e-passport by proxy, we all know that when it comes to obtaining e-passport the applicant has to be there to given his or her biometric details, how will yemmy27 go about the biometric issue? Please nobody should tell me that in 9ja nothing is impossible, that is nonsense cos its not helping us, you have the right to look the other way when u see pple like him encouraging fraud but i will not.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by Xtfield(m): 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2011
@ Justwise

Yes, I see a million things wrong with WAEC questions being posted online and I do not encourage it. That was why I said I was shocked to find the questions were real. My point however is that one would think it impossible initially and so may rush to call the poster a scammer. In fact some people did only to eat their words later. See as I type this now, Questions and answers to NECO Biology Practical have been online since Monday and the paper is not due to be written until tomorrow. When one sees such things and they are confirmed to be true questions, one begins to wonder if there is really anything that is impossible in this country.

And I think it might be a little hasty to conclude that something is impossible until one proves it. As for the e-passport, that should be obvious to anyone who knows the procedure. So if Yemmy27 made that claim, he must definitely have a way of getting round that problem. Whether that way will be acceptable is now left for the applicant to decide.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by justwise(m): 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2011
Xtfield:

@ Justwise

Yes, I see a million things wrong with WAEC questions being posted online and I do not encourage it. That was why I said I was shocked to find the questions were real. My point however is that one would think it impossible initially and so may rush to call the poster a scammer. In fact some people did only to eat their words later. See as I type this now, Questions and answers to NECO Biology Practical have been online since Monday and the paper is not due to be written until tomorrow. When one sees such things and they are confirmed to be true questions, one begins to wonder if there is really anything that is impossible in this country.
And I think it might be a little hasty to conclude that something is impossible until one proves it.  As for the e-passport, that should be obvious to anyone who knows the procedure. So if Yemmy27 made that claim, he must definitely have a way of getting round that problem. Whether that way will be acceptable is now left for the applicant to decide.
I'm not saying that pple can not get WAEC questions b4 the exam is written, surely pple do and it has being going on for ages but my point is the fact that we have come to accept it as normal thing and still expect pple to trust us as Nigerians. My question is. . has this helped us by any means?

If yemmy27 managed to beat the system and get the e-passport for his victims, that will only make life hell for whoever obtained the e-passport by proxy cos at every airport that person has to explain to immigration how he got the e-passport without submiting his biometric detials. It can not be right that things that works smoothly in other countries never work in Nigeria, we always look for  a way of tarnishing our own image and blame the politicians and the white man.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by orbaxy(m): 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2011
Hmm, Its shocking people don't like following protocols.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by steve13(m): 7:01pm On Jun 09, 2011
am done for the day,am back here,yemmy did not say he will give some one e passport with out scanning and thumb printing,he simply said he will get u e passport same day which is 100 percent possible in fact 2weeks ago my sister got hers same day,i went to festac to pay the immigration man and the next morning she went there by 7.20 am,scan by 9 am and collected by after 2pm,i was with her all tru till we left there,those things are very simply ,this days immigration at festac stands at the gate to look for costumers, justwise u refused to answer me cos u don't have an answer,all you know is bad bad words,i have transacted a lot on NL,even the bb torch i use now i bought on NL,no one is guilty until proven so,some one can arrest u (justwise )for character assassination ,u accuse with out facts ,u even called me a scammer and all sort of names,one day we will take this accusations off line.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by justwise(m): 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2011
steve_101:

am done for the day,am back here,yemmy did not say he will give some one e passport with out scanning and thumb printing,[/b]he simply said he will get u e passport same day which is 100 percent possible in fact 2weeks ago my sister got hers same day,i went to festac to pay the immigration man and the next morning she went there by 7.20 am,scan by 9 am and collected by after 2pm,i was with her all tru till we left there,those things are very simply ,this days immigration at festac stands at the gate to look for costumers, justwise u refused to answer me cos u don't have an answer,all you know is bad bad words,i have transacted a lot on NL,even the bb torch i use now i bought on NL,no one is guilty until proven so,some one can arrest u (justwise )for character assassination ,u accuse with out facts ,u even called me a scammer and all sort of names,one day we will take this accusations off line.
Your [b]Yemmy27 went and edited all his post but what he forgot is that pple have quoted him, read Vicjustice's post no14 https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=517210.msg8338030#msg8338030

As per the last part of ur rant, sue me and lets meet in court.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by steve13(m): 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2011
you mean i rant justwise?alright, as for what yemmy wrote,i dont know how they do that,i simply do not know,maybe they have a way.
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by Dare14: 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2011
abeg oga justwise no waste your time, the fact still remains yemmy27 is a scammer and he has over 10 username on here,he keeps switchin, hes the same person, DOUBTING THOMAS KO, DOUBTING PETER NII
Re: DOUBTING THOMAS!!! by steve13(m): 10:57pm On Jun 09, 2011
Me I will not hesitate to conderm him If I have prove that he is not genuine,but my question is,who did he scam?is there any evidence against him?people claim to know his house and I called him on the phone and he dosent sound bad to me either,dare if he did bad to you or to any one you know pls let us know here but if not he is not guilty as charged by you dare and justwise,this name calling is really not good,it doesn't show any maturity,this is a matured section with big guys and big ladies,pls let's behave well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Karen Igho Releases Semi Unclad ñúðè Pic / Hookup With Zainabthegirl / BBM Connect In Abeokuta, Ogun State

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.