Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,236 members, 7,970,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:44 PM

What I Just Find Out 'world Vs word' - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What I Just Find Out 'world Vs word' (211 Views)

I Just Burned All My Clothes, Tomorrow I Will Become Mad Forever / What I Saw Today Will Leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Just Find Out 'world Vs word' by Fbisshit: 11:30am On Nov 17, 2021
Normalcy is never gonna return to this world again only Jesus will...

Take a look at what is happening around you today then check some things your parents used to tell you, you'll see that there's no hope of this world going back to normalcy..
Don't be too quick to say the world have never been peaceful but I tell you it's becoming more complicated than before...

The truth is, human in their quest for solutions they make things more difficult than its was before without knowing it ...
Depression is on the rise
Killing is on the rise
Inflation is on the rise
War is on the rise
Immorality is on the rise
Greed
Etc

The world have never had it this bad before but we can turn a blind eye and justify it by say civilization, Tec, industry etc but look more inward and see the world approaching destruction...
Not trying to put fear in anybody but let's call it what it is and not romance it with human intelligence which is have being failing...

If you think human has solutions to the problems engulfing the world, why is there so many terrorist, dying even with the best medical practitioners and so on

Many things to ponder over.
It's such a falling world..
#nothing is returning to normalcy
#onlyJesusisreturning

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Dress Recommendations For The Bride / How Much Do Spend On Data Every Month? / How To Become A Motion Graphics Designer In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.