Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,993 members, 7,931,412 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 03:25 AM

Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (46182 Views)

Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) / P-Square: Anita Okoye Celebrates Peter And Paul On Their 40th Birthday (Photos) / Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary by Bobotic(m): 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Lets chess bruh... shocked before the town crier's tears drop cool

Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2021
Happy Anniversary
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary by Luvvy01(f): 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2021
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary by Temptee101(m): 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
I'm crying here,let love lead always.

Who your tears epp?

If you like keep wasting your tears, nobody send you o
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary by Factshunter: 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Bleep off, Igbos are the best husbands any woman can dream of, I pity igbo girls marrying you vipers; from Davido Vs Chioma and FFK Vs his Spouse. You people are naturally bitter and don't know how to take care of women. Look at Lola enjoying a marriage of bliss

Bla bla bla! See your mouth dripping saliva all over the place. Best husband indeed, is that why Anita almost divorced paul out of frustration and beating? grin

Imao undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary by Muwq: 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary by daddytime(m): 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
Timagex:
Wedding anniversary is a good thing. smiley

I will shoot a celebrity wedding one day. On God. cool

Ameen

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary by Enugurangers: 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary by profmicky: 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
Criminal catfish...DSS will locate you soon

Dickeyrider:
Short time 10k

Till day break 25k.

No nonsense, no stories sad
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary by 9jaBloke: 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Welcome back P Square
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary by tunaxy(m): 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2021
In the end, we were all bound by the sacred bond of family... Family above all.
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary by Igboland: 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2021
Thank you for pointing this out.

Jackson105:
Thank God this marriage stood the test of time, some useless Nairaland tribalist want to finish this guy then because he marry a Yoruba.

Shame on you all.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary by sammycarz(m): 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
PSQUARE ALBUM LOADING........WE DEY WAIT
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary by ogwumgbe: 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
[quote author=Factshunter post=107711330]

Bla bla bla! See your mouth dripping saliva all over the place. Best husband indeed, is that why Anita almost divorced paul out of frustration and beating? grin

Imao undecided[/quote\

All na publicity stunt to deceive the gullible like you. They are artists, and movies are involved in the entertainment world. Script is what they gave you and you swallowed it. I repeat, you people are so bitter and do not know how to take care of women. Igbo girls dating you guys are real idiots and must live to regret their action. You are not marriage materials at all
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary by Mrtaye: 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
It's safe to say that the main problem Paul's wife
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary by Factshunter: 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
ogwumgbe:

STFU!!..already. You see how unstable you are to start with? It's a public stunt, it's all scripted..and then you go further to it say " you guys are so bitter and do not know how to take care of ibo woman?
How does bitterness tally with taken care of woman or not? Does that make sense to you, at all?

I guess Paul must be one of the bitter Yoloba men too for his wife to want to divorce him? Flavor nko? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary by ogwumgbe: 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
Factshunter:

STFU!!..already. You see how unstable you are to start with? It's a public stunt, it's all scripted..and then you go further to it say " you guys are so bitter and do not know how to take care of ibo woman?
How does bitterness tally with taken care of woman or not? Does that make sense to you, at all?

I guess Paul must be one of the bitter Yoloba men too for his wife to want to divorce him? Flavor nko? cheesy

Truth is bitter bro, I just told you undiluted truth,
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary by EmmyCC: 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
Awwwn.
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary by Joscopico: 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
Dem dey miss eachoda since, na shakara
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary by Factshunter: 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Truth is bitter bro, I just told you undiluted truth,

Nothing like truth. Relationship, marriage fate varies base on individuals and personality only a deluded thinks otherwise.

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
Mrtaye:
It's safe to say that the main problem Paul's wife
Nah the problem is Jude and his wife.

Jude didn't like Lola's tribe before Peter married her, but it wasn't a problem. He was still managing psquare as normal wt no financial problems, even after the twins got married. It was after Jude got married problems started in dt family.
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary by saintruky(m): 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
Nice one!!

Xmas banger loading courtesy Psquare...
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary by seguno2: 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
Paul don humble by force. This is how twin brothers should be doing and not fighting against each other. Congrats to Peter and his wife

The Jezebel aka Eve that Paul married has followed the snake and left the twins in peace wink
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary by BabaIbo: 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
Paul don humble by force. This is how twin brothers should be doing and not fighting against each other. Congrats to Peter and his wife

M*mu, which one is humble by force?

As if you were dia when they humbled him, W*yrey.
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary by shantti(m): 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
Dickeyrider:
Short time 10k

Till day break 25k.

What if I no come last For the short time, like say I release after 13 secs, will I still pay 10k or 1k. The way u people quote money as if it falls from the sky eh

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary by Peace1993: 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2021
PlayMaker14:
When you cry finish, stand up go make Eba for me.

Town Crier.

I don scroll pass this comment already but when I see the ‘town crier’ , I scrolled back to like it and laugh grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary by ogwumgbe: 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2021
Factshunter:

Nothing like truth. Relationship, marriage fate varies base on individuals and personality only a deluded thinks otherwise.

I maintain my stand that you people are bitter and don't know how to treat women. That's simple truth. You are all ungrateful to women that supported and saw you to stardom, FFK and Davido are pure proof, then Peter is proof that igbos once they love you, they will treat you like queen, oya bring your own proof
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary by sassiemyk: 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2021
It's not too late for them to drop a hit. Na dis time dem take dey perform wonders before
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary by BabaIbo: 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
Reconciliation or not, you guys should get out.

Una don dey outdated, when we been dey expect am don pass.

W*yrey people!
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary by BabaIbo: 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2021
Dickeyrider:
Short time 10k

Till day break 25k.

Can I see the picture or video of what I want to hire the service?
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary by Factshunter: 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
ogwumgbe:

I maintain my stand that you people are bitter and don't know how to treat women. That's simple truth. You are all ungrateful to women that supported and saw you to stardom, FFK and Davido are pure proof, then Peter is proof that igbos once they love you, they will treat you like queen, oya bring your own proof

Do you understand the need and for the use of that word " bitter " or you are just throwing the word around? grin grin grin grin

Relationship, bitter, how does the two words connotes or tally?

Imao grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help / Godswill Etukudo “Effiong Iko’Mbakara” Is Dead / Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.