Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,216 members, 7,963,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 02:55 AM

Photo Of BBNaija's Whitemoney Smoking Cigar - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of BBNaija's Whitemoney Smoking Cigar (51279 Views)

Rip Cigar!! The Last 3 Cigar!!! I Will Never See You Again!! - Sam Klef / Khloe KokobyKhloe: Nude Photoshoot Of BBNaija 2018 Housemate / Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Whitemoney Smoking Cigar by splashbaby(m): 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
Mngbidi
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Whitemoney Smoking Cigar by sencekompis: 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
And so ? who is he ? professor in chemistry?? RUBBISH COUNTRY with wrong thinking people.
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Whitemoney Smoking Cigar by lavenjcrown(m): 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
If he didn't finish it, maybe u should go and help him finish it... Mtchew!.... Enemy of progress them.
blessochampion:
What is he up to after leaving the house?
35 M go soon finish o grin
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Whitemoney Smoking Cigar by dododawa1: 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
KingDash:
you should work on your pocket
and you too should work on your picknosing.
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Whitemoney Smoking Cigar by seyz91(m): 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
you should work on your account too undecided

wonder how people always think they have a say and opinion about other people

during laycon time same you people saying he's too thin, he should eatup, this and this forgeting he's a sickler
joezerbob:
He should work on his weight
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Whitemoney Smoking Cigar by JOemmy(m): 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
Kkzy90:
This nigga always looks gay to me,I don't have any issues with gay people but he has this gay aura about him..

The guy is not gay he is just wise and careful with girls now as someone who have experienced many rejection from girls in the past and also hustled for years without any success.
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Whitemoney Smoking Cigar by raphy(m): 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
He has been smoking many things before he enter biggie house so nothing new let him keep smoking when cancer comes money de na....him don de invet wisely who knows what make them hospitalize him before it can be too much smoking and drinking..

So let him. Keep enjoying guy man don cook for live TV
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Whitemoney Smoking Cigar by Gee64: 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
Swear weda you go give anybody.
419. grin
Ausval:
Davido do birthday today na so he raise 120m on 4hrs

Abeg let go use you , make me DA FORGET THE VIDO the Da do me

0109303186 GTB

Drop anything ,1k,5h ,2sky ,1m anything..i go share screenshot

I will do giveaway from what I get today
I will give to the needy in lagos,ogun state and Edo state

I go reach Northern and Eastern state too
Oya show support
Make E choke

Cc seun
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Whitemoney Smoking Cigar by JOemmy(m): 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
Wm doesn't smoke this is just for photoshoot.
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Whitemoney Smoking Cigar by KingDash: 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
dododawa1:
and you too should work on your picknosing.
that guy dey chop money you dey here dey insult am.
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Whitemoney Smoking Cigar by Nuzo1(m): 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
Nigerian youths really need to do more to read meaning in simple stuffs.

Clearly, the guy was advertising the magazine.

This one na Little money endorsement.
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Whitemoney Smoking Cigar by Rosaline5000: 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Whitemoney Smoking Cigar by Jeromejnr(m): 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2021
geemd434:
Please someone teach me Gift card Business....

I want to learn this buy and sell gift card Business.

Someone please I am looking for what to do

You wanna learn yahoo ba
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Whitemoney Smoking Cigar by Joetttimua1811(m): 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
Congrats to him
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Whitemoney Smoking Cigar by gassbee: 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
joezerbob:
dat guy b like person wey no dey like go gym
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Whitemoney Smoking Cigar by Yakson09: 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
kingPhidel:
Allah ya Baka Baki ka maida shi salansa. Toh well don ko
To malan bahaushe
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Whitemoney Smoking Cigar by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
joezerbob:
work on your life bro
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Whitemoney Smoking Cigar by Ipodisacriminal: 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2021
JosephXavier:
OP I wonder wetin you wan make we do with this news

We are not in the position to advice him on how to live his life or manage his money because he is a smart kid that has tasted poverty and has hustled to survive, thanks to his hardwork and grace that came through for him

Of course you don't expect us to criticize him

He is just a testimony of normal street guy with no helper who made it in his early days without crime

Let him chop life jor

White money should asked EFe
Today efe dey barb for Warri now
White money or grey money don’t let your life freak off ooooo
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Whitemoney Smoking Cigar by treatise: 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
joezerbob:

Smoking will even complicate it
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Whitemoney Smoking Cigar by ndindiatu: 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
joezerbob:
na only negative things una dey see
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Whitemoney Smoking Cigar by Aganju849: 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
TMSMedia:
Big Brother Naija season 6 winner, Whitemoney was captured smoking cigar in a photo he shared via his Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWXpZ8ZNTPD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Fattie bombom
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Whitemoney Smoking Cigar by Godbless3(m): 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
Whats the purpose of BBN?
The guys are without talent.
The ladies be signing endorsement deal up and down. E choke you?

The ladies will be buying cars/mansion here and there but even the guys that win the 90million no fit afford.

Wasted show.
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Whitemoney Smoking Cigar by geemd434: 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
Jeromejnr:

You wanna learn yahoo ba

Gift card Business na Yahoo Na legit
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Whitemoney Smoking Cigar by Cokahot: 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
Odeh. If he doesn't know,they don't inhale tobacco
100% nicotine , tar ,cigar. U will die within a year . Rather than inhale cigar,hold it for 20 secs puff out and perceive the flavour. I cigar =2packs of cigarettes. That's why I smoke and inhale my non tobacco non nicotine cigar anytime,anyday

Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Whitemoney Smoking Cigar by jaxxy(m): 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
White didn’t pull the attention I expected.
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Whitemoney Smoking Cigar by tete7000(m): 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
Kkzy90:

Lol
Ever since I registered on this forum I've never exchanged heated words or argued with someone here,I think you won't be the first cos I know its immature.
So I'll just kindly accept anything you throw at me in good faith..

grin cheesy grin
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Whitemoney Smoking Cigar by yetunsbay(m): 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
For the shoot naw
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Whitemoney Smoking Cigar by Testimony1988(m): 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hmmmm, if he wants to live long, he should quit smoking.
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Whitemoney Smoking Cigar by Farid24224(m): 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
That cigar ehnn can sustain op through out 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre / Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! / Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.