Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,384 members, 7,978,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:55 PM

See The Picture That Is Killing All The Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Picture That Is Killing All The Girls (8535 Views)

The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking / Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Picture That Is Killing All The Girls by Gbest90(m): 6:38am On Nov 18, 2021
1Sharon:
He's too young for me
See this one. cheesy

Like anyone told you he is for you. grin grin
Re: See The Picture That Is Killing All The Girls by czarr(m): 6:46am On Nov 18, 2021
Some people get mind o
Nairaland of all places naim you post this thing, nairaland wey all the roasters for the world dey.

They are coming.
Re: See The Picture That Is Killing All The Girls by Phcmayor(m): 7:39am On Nov 18, 2021
This one go soon turn gay
Re: See The Picture That Is Killing All The Girls by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 18, 2021
meobizy:
That boy better put that body into laying bricks. Nobody cares about his bird chest.

them use ogun swear for u say no good comment go ever comot from ur mouth??
Re: See The Picture That Is Killing All The Girls by Golan007: 9:12am On Nov 18, 2021
Guy, you try.

Wish I could get back to my 6-pack days.

I'll start today.

Make sure you concentrate on your career but try to maintain your physique.

Don't worry, when you are successful, all those mocking you would be asking for how you managed both things.
Re: See The Picture That Is Killing All The Girls by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:15am On Nov 18, 2021
Whydonaldtrump:
Self acclaimed symply Tacha's brother Prebiproy just updated us with a new hit that is making all the ladies go crazy
This guy looks real hot!
Re: See The Picture That Is Killing All The Girls by KosiGee(m): 10:01am On Nov 18, 2021
Whydonaldtrump:
Self acclaimed symply Tacha's brother Prebiproy just updated us with a new hit that is making all the ladies go crazy

The first things I noticed about your physique were the swollen nose and lips.

They made you look like someone suffering allergic reactions from the sting of wasps on the bridge of your nose.

Re: See The Picture That Is Killing All The Girls by ashawopikin(m): 10:02am On Nov 18, 2021
temitope27:
Y is it killing them
and how many don die?
Re: See The Picture That Is Killing All The Girls by Maudie85: 10:33am On Nov 18, 2021
Thank you for posting that it could be just the thing to give inspiration to someone who needs it! Keep up the great work!

MyCardStatement Login
Re: See The Picture That Is Killing All The Girls by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
You are not looking bad for a dude your age. But do your workouts for yourself and your health. The girls drooling is just an addendum.
You try. Haters keep on hating.
Re: See The Picture That Is Killing All The Girls by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
Whydonaldtrump:

This guy be giving be <b> Lil Nas </b> vibes ...

I dunno why
Re: See The Picture That Is Killing All The Girls by freemanq(m): 10:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
My brother go and make money

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: When A Girl Says She Doesn't Have A Phone!!! / What an Unfortunate Man (picture) / We celebrated his birthday together, we can still crown him as Mr Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.