Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,273 members, 7,967,663 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:46 AM

Celeb Round Up: 5 Celeb Gist We Tracked For You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celeb Round Up: 5 Celeb Gist We Tracked For You (213 Views)

Celeb Round Up: 5 Celeb Gist We Tracked For You / 5 Celeb Kids Who Are Already Worth Millions + They Might Never Struggle Life Aga / Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celeb Round Up: 5 Celeb Gist We Tracked For You by Azeemokoya: 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2021
News of entertainers usually give their fans something to talk about. This week, we have compiled some celeb gist to keep you abreast with the latest in the entertainment world. Olu Jacobs recently bagged a lifetime achievement award from AFRIMMA. Ayo Makun is set to release a new movie. These and many other celeb gist we tracked for you.

1. Ay announces new film
Comedian and actor, Ayo Makun, popularly known as Ay has announced his new movie titled ‘Christmas in Miami’. The movie, which was directed by Robert Peters, was shot in Nigeria and the United States.

The story was written by Ken Ogunlola and Patrick Koinage Nnamani and it featured actors including Richard Mofe-Damijo, Osita Iheme and John Amos.

Ay is known to produce movies such as ’30 Days in Atlanta’, ‘A Trip to Jamaica’ and ’10 Days in Suncity’ and Merry Men 1 &2. ‘Christmas in Miami will be available in the cinemas from December 24, 2021.

2. Wizkid named Best African Act at 2021 MTV Europe Music Awards
Afrobeats singer, Wizkid, has won the Best African Act as the 2021 MTV Europe Music Awards. The award was held at the László Papp Budapest Sports Arena in Budapest, Hungary. This would be the first time that Hungary hosted the awards.

This award made the ‘Ojuelegba’ crooner to be the sixth Nigerian singer to bag such an award.

3. ‘It’s not easy dating me’ – Mercy Eke says
Former Big Brother Naija winner, Mercy Eke has said that it is not easy to date her. On her Instagram page on Sunday, the reality TV star said, “I don’t know what people take me for. Like I really don’t know how people see me. Go and ask me that have dated me, I am the hardest to catch. Forget this smile smile we are smiling on the Internet,” she said.

The celeb added, “Go and ask questions, it’s not easy chilling with me. It’s not easy getting my attention and it’s not even easy dating me. Let me just be honest with you.

“And there is no guy that would want to date me that would hide me. Everybody would know. That’s why you all know when I’m in a relationship and when I’m not because you can’t hide me, I’m a golden fish.”

4. DJ Switch reacts to Lagos panel report indicting the Nigerian Army

https://newsroundtheclock.com/celeb-round-up-5-celeb-gist-we-tracked-for-you-2/

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Takes Home 3 Awards At AFRIMA 2021 With Video / Video: Man Falls To D.eath Whiles Stealing From Coconut / 5 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Who Settled Their Disputes In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.