Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,387 members, 7,881,400 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:44 PM

Buhari: 7,000 Sign Online Petition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: 7,000 Sign Online Petition (1018 Views)

What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? / El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target / 90 Minutes Exclusive Interview With The President - Muhammadu Buhari 7/1/2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: 7,000 Sign Online Petition by esnbrutality: 11:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
The petition was initiated by Reno Omokri, a former Special Assistant to Nigeria's former President, Goodluck Jonathan

An online petition has been launched on the web-based petition aggregator, change.org.

The petition was addressed to the International Criminal Court to arraign Nigeria's President, Muhammadu Buhari, over his crimes against humanity.

The petition, which has garnered 7, 013 signatories as of the time of filing this report, is titled, “Petition To The ICC To Arraign Muhammadu Buhari for Crimes Against Humanity”.

The petition was initiated by Reno Omokri, a former Special Assistant to Nigeria's former President, Goodluck Jonathan.

It reads, “On October 20, 2020, the Buhari administration murdered multiple innocent, unarmed, peaceful #EndSARS protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate in a massacre that has since been dubbed #LekkiMassacre.

“These youths were protesting to put an end to the rampant police brutality that had become the hallmark of the Buhari regime, which treats so-called repentant Boko Haram almost like royalty, while coming hard on young Nigerians, sometimes for the flimsiest reason, such as wearing dreadlocks.

“Following the murders of these protesters, the Buhari administration denied that the incident ever occurred. They threatened those, like myself, who insisted, with proof, that this massacre happened. The government even threatened to jail people who called for those behind the murders to be brought to book.

“However, on Monday, November 15, 2021, the Lagos State Panel of Inquiry into EndSARS released its report to the state government in which it established judicially that not only did the massacre occur, but that the government of Muhammadu Buhari and its agents-- the Nigerian Army and police--perpetrated the murders.

“This petition is therefore directed at the International Criminal Court to set machinery in motion for the trial of Muhammadu Buhari for crimes against humanity in the same way that former Liberian President, Charles Taylor, was tried and convicted.

“On this day, November 17, 2021, when my beloved twin sons are celebrating their 14th birthday, they have permitted me to use their special day to call for justice for the many sons and daughters who will never have another birthday because Buhari killed them in their prime. #BuhariForPrison2023.”

On Monday, the Lagos State judicial panel on Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS)-related abuses submitted its report to the state government.

The findings of the panel, set up to investigate the shooting of peaceful protesters at the Lekki tollgate in Lagos during the demonstrations against police brutality in October 2020, had confirmed in its report that at least nine persons died.

The report released by the panel on Monday also confirmed the excesses of the police and military personnel as well as the ugly incident at the tollgate.The panel had also described the killing as a “massacre
Re: Buhari: 7,000 Sign Online Petition by esnbrutality: 11:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
Reno Omokri......has Finished all the zombies and their BMC OGA.

Even Buhari had to return fast before a "hostile country" revokes his useless immunity and defies international law and holds the "fake" mannequin hostage!!....I have gone to sign my own petition....MEN dem abeg go make am 1 million signatories!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: 7,000 Sign Online Petition by johnmartus(m): 11:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
Dunce and his fellow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: 7,000 Sign Online Petition by PALAPALA02(m): 11:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
esnbrutality:
The petition was initiated by Reno Omokri, a former Special Assistant to Nigeria's former President, Goodluck Jonathan

An online petition has been launched on the web-based petition aggregator, change.org.

The petition was addressed to the International Criminal Court to arraign Nigeria's President, Muhammadu Buhari, over his crimes against humanity.

The petition, which has garnered 7, 013 signatories as of the time of filing this report, is titled, “Petition To The ICC To Arraign Muhammadu Buhari for Crimes Against Humanity”.

The petition was initiated by Reno Omokri, a former Special Assistant to Nigeria's former President, Goodluck Jonathan.

It reads, “On October 20, 2020, the Buhari administration murdered multiple innocent, unarmed, peaceful #EndSARS protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate in a massacre that has since been dubbed #LekkiMassacre.

“These youths were protesting to put an end to the rampant police brutality that had become the hallmark of the Buhari regime, which treats so-called repentant Boko Haram almost like royalty, while coming hard on young Nigerians, sometimes for the flimsiest reason, such as wearing dreadlocks.

“Following the murders of these protesters, the Buhari administration denied that the incident ever occurred. They threatened those, like myself, who insisted, with proof, that this massacre happened. The government even threatened to jail people who called for those behind the murders to be brought to book.

“However, on Monday, November 15, 2021, the Lagos State Panel of Inquiry into EndSARS released its report to the state government in which it established judicially that not only did the massacre occur, but that the government of Muhammadu Buhari and its agents-- the Nigerian Army and police--perpetrated the murders.

“This petition is therefore directed at the International Criminal Court to set machinery in motion for the trial of Muhammadu Buhari for crimes against humanity in the same way that former Liberian President, Charles Taylor, was tried and convicted.

“On this day, November 17, 2021, when my beloved twin sons are celebrating their 14th birthday, they have permitted me to use their special day to call for justice for the many sons and daughters who will never have another birthday because Buhari killed them in their prime. #BuhariForPrison2023.”

On Monday, the Lagos State judicial panel on Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS)-related abuses submitted its report to the state government.

The findings of the panel, set up to investigate the shooting of peaceful protesters at the Lekki tollgate in Lagos during the demonstrations against police brutality in October 2020, had confirmed in its report that at least nine persons died.

The report released by the panel on Monday also confirmed the excesses of the police and military personnel as well as the ugly incident at the tollgate.The panel had also described the killing as a “massacre

No be to sign the petition be the problem.
Wetin go happen to those people wey sign the petition after everything.

Omo na Dss n Efcc go begin dey find all of una wey wan impeach Bubustick
Re: Buhari: 7,000 Sign Online Petition by esnbrutality: 11:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
..We Love BUAHRI TO BE INVITED BY ICC...as a statesman he will disappoint us and defend himself at the Hague. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

PALAPALA02:

No be to sign the petition be the problem.
Wetin go happen to those people wey sign the petition after everything.

Omo na Dss n Efcc go begin dey find all of una wey wan impeach Bubustick

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: 7,000 Sign Online Petition by plaindealer: 11:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
The twitter nuisance and his 7000 ipob terrorists..

Clowns... grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: 7,000 Sign Online Petition by esnbrutality: 12:22am On Nov 18, 2021

I have Yoruba "omoluabi" friends that are engineering this on all platforms...people have woken up and the foolishness of a "few" inconsequential miscreants like you cant stop commonsense overriding the innate foolishness of zombies like you.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

plaindealer:
The twitter nuisance and his 7000 ipob terrorists..

Clowns... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: 7,000 Sign Online Petition by ArewaNorth: 12:23am On Nov 18, 2021
This is laughable. How can 0.35% of Nigerian population speak for the rest of us. The desperation of this guy is seriously shaming him!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: 7,000 Sign Online Petition by Tingotoe: 12:28am On Nov 18, 2021
This ESN terrorist na real mumu for sure grin. Who told you the ICC indicts individuals based on petitions alone? You would have to provide evidence but I'm sure you're Nnamdi Kanu brainwashed mind wouldn't know that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: 7,000 Sign Online Petition by esnbrutality: 12:30am On Nov 18, 2021
Get educated on the amount of petitioners needed first ...before yarning nonsense.
angry
ArewaNorth:
This is laughable. How can 0.35% of Nigerian population speak for the rest of us. The desperation of this guy is seriously shaming him!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: 7,000 Sign Online Petition by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:35am On Nov 18, 2021
The thing is, Buhari is a criminal, even his wife and children know that, but where is the evidence, it doesn't exist, does it? Buhari is going to walk freely and nothing is going to happen
Re: Buhari: 7,000 Sign Online Petition by ArewaNorth: 6:29am On Nov 18, 2021
esnbrutality:
Get educated on the amount of petitioners needed first ...before yarning nonsense.
angry
Do u think ICC is so stupid abt the complex nature of other Nations that every Tom and Jerry will exercise his religious fanaticism and ethnic jingoism to descend his bigotry on any leader who doesn't belong to his clan?
I always wonder when I see fools running to useless organisations for cases that doesn't need the ethno-religious embarrassment of our Nation in the eyes of the whole world.
You guys need to grow and shun the shackles of mental inferiority!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: 7,000 Sign Online Petition by TheGreatOne90: 7:41am On Nov 18, 2021
esnbrutality:
Reno Omokri......has Finished all the zombies and their BMC OGA.

Even Buhari had to return fast before a "hostile country" revokes his useless immunity and defies international law and holds the "fake" mannequin hostage!!....I have gone to sign my own petition....MEN dem abeg go make am 1 million signatories!

Please were can i sign ? My children will never forgive me, if i fail to do my beat, to ensure the terrorist is brought to book

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: 7,000 Sign Online Petition by Tingotoe: 11:35am On Nov 18, 2021
TheGreatOne90:

Please were can i sign ? My children will never forgive me, if i fail to do my beat, to ensure the terrorist is brought to book
Don't you know the road to the ICC at The Hauge? Clowns everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: 7,000 Sign Online Petition by esnbrutality: 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
Change.org

TheGreatOne90:

Re: Buhari: 7,000 Sign Online Petition by TheGreatOne90: 8:59am On Nov 19, 2021
Tingotoe:
Don't you know the road to the ICC at The Hauge? Clowns everywhere
You are definitely one

1 Like

Re: Buhari: 7,000 Sign Online Petition by Buckeyemedia1: 9:54am On Nov 19, 2021
ArewaNorth:
Very funny.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: 7,000 Sign Online Petition by Buckeyemedia1: 9:58am On Nov 19, 2021
TheGreatOne90:

Ignorant Daddy, we pray they forgive your mumurism?
Re: Buhari: 7,000 Sign Online Petition by aribisala0(m): 10:04am On Nov 19, 2021
Re: Buhari: 7,000 Sign Online Petition by TheGreatOne90: 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Ignorant Daddy, we pray they forgive your mumurism?
Still wise pass your papa

(1) (Reply)

Ambazonia Denies Taraba Attack / We’re Ready For Reprisal Action When Next Northerner Come Under Attack In S/east / Tears Of Joy As Okorocha Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu Returns Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.