Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away (50415 Views)

Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled / Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Is Broke After Paying $15million To Trend In US / Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by captainamiedi1: 11:49am On Nov 18, 2021
baby124:

Don’t mean anything. They can be in serious debt. Nigerian billionaires are one loan payment from bankruptcy

Something you don't understand is that when you take loan for your company, it's the company that bears the load. if u can't pay, it's the company account that will be closed. your account will still be intact. and from what i know, pacific and other of Adeleke's investment are still intact. Davido bought a rolls royce and clearing the car is what led to the contribution. Can someone who just acquire rolls royce be in debt? can someone who just acquire rolls royce be broke?

Think! Think!! Think!!!
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by baby124: 11:52am On Nov 18, 2021
captainamiedi1:

Something you don't understand is that when you take loan for your company, it's the company that bears the load. if u can't pay, it's the company account that will be closed. your account will still be intact. and from what i know, pacific and other of Adeleke's investment are still intact. Davido bought a rolls royce and clearing the car is what led to the contribution. Can someone who just acquire rolls royce be in debt? can someone who just acquire rolls royce be broke?

Think! Think!! Think!!!
You don’t know what you are talking about. Bank can move on all collaterals and assets of the owner to recover debt. By the way, that your company is worth 5billion., don’t mean the income or your salary is 5bn.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by DCONE1(m): 11:54am On Nov 18, 2021
Mrporanir:
Davido is broke , baba use style dey indirectly beg for funds. Don't be fooled.
soooo Don't you beg
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by authority2006(m): 11:54am On Nov 18, 2021
maxwell530:
he wants to trend and that's Davido for you.
If he's really broke and really need the money, he knows where to get it but why do it online?

Go Check what he has done in the past to trend... Lol

Davido begged yesterday,Psquare, Obi Cubana,Teni are begging today grin grin grin grin

If you think these guys are broke to the extent of going that way, You are on your own o .

I don't want to concern myself with why he's doing that. I'm okay with the knowledge that he's a VIP beggar
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by tonyashburton: 11:54am On Nov 18, 2021
You're probably jerking off to the fact that so many people reacted to your stupid comment.
Get a life and make your own fortune.
Mrporanir:
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Mariangeles(f): 11:59am On Nov 18, 2021
Nlanalyst:
His billionaire father is broke too?

Shey you don vex leave us for food thread ni? cheesy
Remember say you never pay your gbese for hire purchase. Abi oni gbese ni yin ni? cheesy
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Silentmoni(m): 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
Mrporanir:
what poverty cannot cause does not exist.....guy hustle make u meet up and stop thinking rubbish
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by ideatoprince18(m): 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
siant:
Advice

Be positive about your self. You can be greater than davido.

You are his fan, you like him, but don't be silly.
He doesn't know you.
.... .. Don't be silly too .... Save your advice for your kid bro
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
jaxxy:

Then crowd funding is also money laundering.
Is this crowd funding? What are these crowds funding exactly? And why?
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by bigtt76(f): 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
Even if he's broke, isn't worth mentioning that he's got friends and brands ready to have his back?

Mrporanir:
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by captainamiedi1: 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
baby124:

You don’t know what you are talking about. Bank can move on all collaterals and assets of the owner to recover debt. By the way, that your company is worth 5billion., don’t mean the income or your salary is 5bn.

I guess you don't know anything about the law. Bank can't collect ur personal properties simply because ur company can't pay back her loans. Bank will only seize the company properties and if the house and cars are bought in the name of the company and the company is the one paying the taxes, then bank can seize them. it's the company that owes the bank not you. you are just a worker in the company like everybody. the only thing is that money will not be coming out of it. Ask lawyers around.

your company is worth 5billion, you only take part in the profit.
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by baby124: 12:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
captainamiedi1:

I guess you don't know anything about the law. Bank can't collect ur personal properties simply because ur company can't pay back her loans. Bank will only seize the company properties and if the house and cars are bought in the name of the company and the company is the one paying the taxes, then bank can seize them. it's the company that owes the bank not you. you are just a worker in the company like everybody. the only thing is that money will not be coming out of it. Ask lawyers around.

your company is worth 5billion, you only take part in the profit.
Lol. All this children sef. I won’t argue with you. You can do your own research. Your confidence in bullshit is amazing. You do know there are different types of company’s?
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Kfed4ril(m): 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
gamblers:
we no say u be davido fan but person no suppose to beg for wetin him get except he no get am Una davido don broke

I wanted to believe so, and then I remembered that Davido is sitting as a board director in Pacific Holdings.

I think you should google the company out
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Nlanalyst: 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
Mariangeles:

Shey you don vex leave us for food thread ni? cheesy
Remember say you never pay your gbese for hire purchase. Abi oni gbese ni yin ni? cheesy
Lmao! Didn't want to step on toes with my cruise jere.

Me that I want to come and borrow another one with my Dad's birth certificate?? grin
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Crucialgem(m): 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
Well in my own opinion I think he is doing this to dare his colleague in the music industry to I mean WizKid and burn, we all know this three guys are doing everything possible to be at the top of the game
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Mariangeles(f): 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nlanalyst:

Lmao! Didn't want to step on toes with my cruise jere.

Me that I want to come and borrow another one with my Dad's birth certificate?? grin

You didn't. Don't mind that guy.

Oni gbese! grin
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Crossroad1(m): 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
Mrporanir:
Google things about his father before you talk.. Let's assume he is broke, is his father broke?
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Mvena(f): 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
Make that opinion choke you there

1 Like

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by jaxxy(m): 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
gypsey:
Is this crowd funding? What are these crowds funding exactly? And why?

What does it look like?? Obviously it’s a bday. Never had friends contribute towards Smtn for ya? undecided
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by SirBunky85(m): 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
deltateam:

Looking at your first post and this one, I must say you should stop taking meth. It's very harmful.
pls,what's meth?is it mkpurummiri?

1 Like

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by gamblers(m): 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
Kfed4ril:

I wanted to believe so, and then I remembered that Davido is sitting as a board director in Pacific Holdings.

I think you should google the company out
so cos his sitting as a board director now means he can't run out of cash especially with his lavish spending... What davido asked for was money and not a sitting position...
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by captainamiedi1: 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
baby124:

Lol. All this children sef. I won’t argue with you. You can do your own research. Your confidence in bullshit is amazing. You do know there are different types of company’s?

I was enjoying the conversation because it has been starve of insulting words. But it seems it's a nairaland thing. you can't have a decent conversation devour of abusive words. Have a nice day madam abusive word disher
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Bukolaberry(f): 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2021
I don't believe he is broke, I have this feeling he will do give away with the cash, either to orphanage

1 Like

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Bnaira77(m): 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
Broke indeed. Oga park well.
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Phcmayor(m): 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
If you are richer than him call any of your friend to send you 10k

Jealousy everywhere
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Ladejo7(f): 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
Mrporanir:

Allow Baba to enjoy small renumeration abeg. He deserve am. No be everytime wuna go dey collect.
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by zomby(m): 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
Daveambition:
Irony of life..
People wey gather gift the millions no complain, na local man wey currently dey battle with price of Kero/Gas, na im kuku carry Davido marrah for head...
Imagine a potencial broke somebody calling an all time rich kid a broke nigga, guy we need measure Sense gve yu...
Don’t mind this brother…Blame his misjudgment on smoking too much kolorada
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
ideatoprince18:
The Brokenness of Davido is more than the Riches u can acquire in 30 years from now!!!!

If being broke will make me beg and make over 120 million in a day abeg make I broke like Davido!!!

Walahi... i am still in d reason mode!!... 130M...

In two days... apart from Bitcoin which other buz can generate this...

Not even lie lie and thief thief.... Govt...!! Hmmm them fit ooooo what do i know!!
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by goodman55: 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
That guy called Davido is not broke to an extend of begging for money. Let's be realistic and tell ourselves the truth.
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by DEBJOCH1(m): 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
EITHER BROKE OR NOT, ALL I KNOW IS THAT DAVIDO IS A HEAVY GIVER, A HELPER AND BUILDER, HE IS REAPING FROM THE GOOD FRUIT IS SOW, LET EVERY HATER OF DAVIDO GO AND HAUG A LIFE TRANSFORMER.
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by RoyalBoutique(m): 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
mmadu5:
*Please if you are the one that gave me food to eat last night in my dream last night ! Plz reduce d salt n pepper and add more pomo this night tank u* ��

Chai, e don reach this level?
Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by neighbourhud: 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
Daveambition:
Irony of life..
People wey gather gift the millions no complain, na local man wey currently dey battle with price of Kero/Gas, na im kuku carry Davido marrah for head...
Imagine a potencial broke somebody calling an all time rich kid a broke nigga, guy we need measure Sense gve yu...

I tire o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mr Ibu Meets Peter Obi At An Event (photos) / Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures / Mercy Johnson Goes Blind? No!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.