Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,212 members, 7,880,782 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:45 AM

Kowoworola Bucknor-Akerele: North’s Rulership Has Been A Disaster For Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kowoworola Bucknor-Akerele: North’s Rulership Has Been A Disaster For Nigeria (19004 Views)

‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour / APC In Lagos Is Like A Mafia Organization — Bucknor-Akerele (Throwback) / Bucknor–Akerele: Why Tinubu Is Always Having Problems With His Associates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kowoworola Bucknor-Akerele: North’s Rulership Has Been A Disaster For Nigeria by Abujason: 8:19am On Nov 18, 2021
benuejosh:
Mummy, old age is catching up on you seriously. Please, go and sit down at home and enjoy your retirement.

Will you Shut up there. Real enemies of the country are starting to wriggle out from the cesspit of Northern Nigeria. The woman said the truth. Or can you name one Northerner that has led this country creditably. Just one and his achievements.

2 Likes

Re: Kowoworola Bucknor-Akerele: North’s Rulership Has Been A Disaster For Nigeria by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 18, 2021
But mumu pdp still wants a northerner to succeed buhari abi?
Maxymilliano:

She particularly singled out President Muhammadu Buhari’s government, saying it has brought untold hardship to Nigerians while foreign investors are also leaving the country in droves owing to un­favourable policies and insecu­rity challenges.

That's the high point of the post ... cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kowoworola Bucknor-Akerele: North’s Rulership Has Been A Disaster For Nigeria by laxgreat: 8:20am On Nov 18, 2021
Try get sense small
Re: Kowoworola Bucknor-Akerele: North’s Rulership Has Been A Disaster For Nigeria by Ayomi90: 8:24am On Nov 18, 2021
Cantonese:
Waoh. I never knew that she was a BOT member of the PDP, seeing that she was Tinubu’s deputy and a staunch member of the then Alliance for democracy.

When she says south, I hope she means the Southeast and not the Southwest? Without doubt and with a lot of commonse we all know that the Southeast has the claim over it.

Hopefully too Nigerians with the scam and lack of direction going on, have realized that we all committed great blunders in 2015 and 2019. These blunders must not repeat in 2023.
You should hope it is South South and even middle belt. Whatever the West or East deserves others deserve too.
Re: Kowoworola Bucknor-Akerele: North’s Rulership Has Been A Disaster For Nigeria by Ayomi90: 8:25am On Nov 18, 2021
benuejosh:
Quite impressive. And why the advice? She is old. She should enjoy her retirement i said.
Did she tell u she isn't enjoying her retirement?
Re: Kowoworola Bucknor-Akerele: North’s Rulership Has Been A Disaster For Nigeria by Donedeal1(m): 8:32am On Nov 18, 2021
PDP keep off, the individual political gladiators of then PDP government led us into this avoidable disaster.
Re: Kowoworola Bucknor-Akerele: North’s Rulership Has Been A Disaster For Nigeria by Joetttimua1811(m): 8:33am On Nov 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Kowoworola Bucknor-Akerele: North’s Rulership Has Been A Disaster For Nigeria by tolexy007(m): 8:39am On Nov 18, 2021
benuejosh:
Congratulations on your well display of stupidity.

I think u display the stupidity more

2 Likes

Re: Kowoworola Bucknor-Akerele: North’s Rulership Has Been A Disaster For Nigeria by GeorgeTheCoder: 8:40am On Nov 18, 2021
Finally, someone said it.

The north has no business ruling over the south. We are more educated, richer, more populous and more enlightened than they are. Imagine a former speaker of Zamfara or Yobe, or a former governor of Katsina or Gombe rises to national office and begins calling the shots to people from Lagos, Edo, Anambra or Rivers .....

How does that make any sense ?

1 Like

Re: Kowoworola Bucknor-Akerele: North’s Rulership Has Been A Disaster For Nigeria by seyz91(m): 8:40am On Nov 18, 2021
you get sense so? undecided

i wonder the people wey dey share your nonsense mention sef

birds of a feather lot undecided
benuejosh:
Mummy, old age is catching up on you seriously. Please, go and sit down at home and enjoy your retirement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kowoworola Bucknor-Akerele: North’s Rulership Has Been A Disaster For Nigeria by SmartPolician: 8:41am On Nov 18, 2021
That's not entirely true, ma'am. Every region has qualified and competent people. We just have a clueless mannequin who cannot tell his left from his right in Aso Rock now. That's why everyone is suffering.

I remember that Yar'adua did a good job and he shared the same state as this tall oldie who's obviously bereft of ideas.
Re: Kowoworola Bucknor-Akerele: North’s Rulership Has Been A Disaster For Nigeria by Max24: 8:43am On Nov 18, 2021
Any group/tribe that does not prioritize education should not be allowed to rule a country because they will draw others backward. Ghana is making a lot of progress because it's leaders are academically sound. Northern values are archaic and outdated. As the saying goes, You can't give what you don't have.

1 Like

Re: Kowoworola Bucknor-Akerele: North’s Rulership Has Been A Disaster For Nigeria by Jonah507(m): 8:43am On Nov 18, 2021
The north is known for using their unproductive, religious fanatic, brainwashed, terrorists for winning elections.

2 Likes

Re: Kowoworola Bucknor-Akerele: North’s Rulership Has Been A Disaster For Nigeria by Holaomoakin(m): 8:44am On Nov 18, 2021
Northern Nigeria's abolition of traditional political system for religious based rulings led to a lot, chaos, terrorism because Islam has little for peace amongst Africans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kowoworola Bucknor-Akerele: North’s Rulership Has Been A Disaster For Nigeria by Lovelyn451(f): 8:46am On Nov 18, 2021
Both north o, a muslim o, I don't want! The mentality is just to rule over the infidels, while a christian believes being a leader means service to people, a muslim wants power to oppress people
Re: Kowoworola Bucknor-Akerele: North’s Rulership Has Been A Disaster For Nigeria by APCNig: 8:50am On Nov 18, 2021
Cantonese:
Waoh. I never knew that she was a BOT member of the PDP, seeing that she was Tinubu’s deputy and a staunch member of the then Alliance for democracy.

When she says south, I hope she means the Southeast and not the Southwest? Without doubt and with a lot of commonse we all know that the Southeast has the claim over it.

Hopefully too Nigerians with the scam and lack of direction going on, have realized that we all committed great blunders in 2015 and 2019. These blunders must not repeat in 2023.

Presidency will never be zoned to your village so that it will not be a straight contest between Evans the billuonaire kidnapper and the Ozubulu drugs traffickers.

Power is fought for and snatched. Power is never given on a platter of gold.

Rotation is between North and South and not between 6 regions. If not, North-East and North-Central will say it is their turn.

Presidency was never zoned to South-West, but to the South. That was why Alex Ekwueme contested the PDP Primaries against Obasanjo, but Ekwueme was mercilessly whipped by Obasanjo.
Re: Kowoworola Bucknor-Akerele: North’s Rulership Has Been A Disaster For Nigeria by gbengene1234(m): 8:51am On Nov 18, 2021
You have spoken well mummy. Just that the youths have decided not to follow the footsteps of PDP and APC anymore. You alI have done the country more harm than good and enough is enough. 2023 is for Nigerians liberation. There will sure be a turn around, just wait and see.
Re: Kowoworola Bucknor-Akerele: North’s Rulership Has Been A Disaster For Nigeria by IbileIfe: 8:52am On Nov 18, 2021
Northern political leaders don't have the intellectual capabilities to become good leaders. They are ruled by the herd mentality of their fatalistic Islamic religion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kowoworola Bucknor-Akerele: North’s Rulership Has Been A Disaster For Nigeria by Trumann: 8:54am On Nov 18, 2021
Cantonese:

Why not South South and not South East?
Re: Kowoworola Bucknor-Akerele: North’s Rulership Has Been A Disaster For Nigeria by Trumann: 8:54am On Nov 18, 2021
SmartPolician:
That's not entirely true, ma'am. Every region has qualified and competent people. We just have a clueless mannequin who cannot tell his left from his right in Aso Rock now. That's why everyone is suffering.

I remember that Yar'adua did a good job and he shared the same state as this tall oldie who's obviously bereft of ideas.

Yar'Adua didn't do anything. Under him, Turai and Sayyadi Abba Ruma stole the country blind.

2 Likes

Re: Kowoworola Bucknor-Akerele: North’s Rulership Has Been A Disaster For Nigeria by DabuIIIT: 9:04am On Nov 18, 2021
This was a woman that stood for real change when she was tinubus deputy..but he kicked her arsse out of govt...that was when he started showing who he truly was. What she said here is nothing but the truth again..but tinubu and his urchins will oppose that vehemently. Tinubu is solely responsible for bringing back the north to full force power again.

This is the reason all southerners should look at the big picture and not at the actor and rally round Nnamdi Kanu..but I know that is like pouring water on rocks.

The north and their northern 1999 satanic constitution and their northern military and northern lopsided NASS are all a stumbling block to us southerners.
God help us o.

1 Like

Re: Kowoworola Bucknor-Akerele: North’s Rulership Has Been A Disaster For Nigeria by Hakeem3(m): 9:07am On Nov 18, 2021
hisexcellency34:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

* Asks Government To Apologise To, Compensate Victims Of Lekki Tollgate #EndSARS Protest

https://independent.ng/norths-rulership-a-disaster-for-nigeria-says-bucknor-akerele/

Pdp or Apc. Our leaders especially the northern leaders are a disaster. They’ve failed us totally and 2023 might be our only chance to get it right.. I believe we as Nigerians can collectively push and vote for a credible intellectual independent candidate whose integrity is known to all. We must not depend/believe that only Apc and pdp can produce a candidate that can rule this Nation. Let’s be wise!
#iRiseUp4aBetterNigeria

1 Like

Re: Kowoworola Bucknor-Akerele: North’s Rulership Has Been A Disaster For Nigeria by Burukutuhari: 9:10am On Nov 18, 2021
EmzyT:
What more can i say embarassed

It's Quite unfortunate that the Uneducated ones with bought certificates are the people ruling us while the ones that graduated with Nice certificates by merit are left to rot away. Go and see how those illiteratic northerners are occupying higher posts and enjoying billions, and tomorrow someone will come to tell me that “Education is the key to success”. Even if it is, definitely not in Nigeria..

But, it's not their fault, we southerners aren't ready to curb this menace yet.

“The day Southerners come together as one and become united, all these Rubbish will end”

What do i know sef
Yes, but can the Omoluabis be faithful?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kowoworola Bucknor-Akerele: North’s Rulership Has Been A Disaster For Nigeria by DabuIIIT: 9:15am On Nov 18, 2021
Pennywise:
It's Buhari's leadership not necessarily North's

It's the north.
They are a burden to us south
Re: Kowoworola Bucknor-Akerele: North’s Rulership Has Been A Disaster For Nigeria by DabuIIIT: 9:17am On Nov 18, 2021
EmzyT:
What more can i say embarassed

It's Quite unfortunate that the Uneducated ones with bought certificates are the people ruling us while the ones that graduated with Nice certificates by merit are left to rot away. Go and see how those illiteratic northerners are occupying higher posts and enjoying billions, and tomorrow someone will come to tell me that “Education is the key to success”. Even if it is, definitely not in Nigeria..

But, it's not their fault, we southerners aren't ready to curb this menace yet.

“The day Southerners come together as one and become united, all these Rubbish will end”

What do i know sef
The yorubas especially the YrbMzlm are a big problem
Re: Kowoworola Bucknor-Akerele: North’s Rulership Has Been A Disaster For Nigeria by atonement12: 9:19am On Nov 18, 2021
benuejosh:
The Truth is always bitter! grin grin
Re: Kowoworola Bucknor-Akerele: North’s Rulership Has Been A Disaster For Nigeria by Burukutuhari: 9:23am On Nov 18, 2021
Jackson105:

Bring your men and let them contest with the rest of Nigeria, but that Nigeria will dash you presidency just like that will never happen. Presidency is not gifted, know this, know peace
Because the illiterate military admin of the tyrants has giving the north an edge over others is the reason you are delineating this gibberish here. On a transparent pool of the genuine Nigeria citizens, the south will floor the north in population.
Re: Kowoworola Bucknor-Akerele: North’s Rulership Has Been A Disaster For Nigeria by atonement12: 9:23am On Nov 18, 2021
benuejosh:
Quite impressive. And why the advice? She is old. She should enjoy her retirement i said.
A statement of fact is different from an advice, mr self-acclaimed public nuisance! angry
Re: Kowoworola Bucknor-Akerele: North’s Rulership Has Been A Disaster For Nigeria by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 18, 2021
She's absolutely correct!!

But some dumb ass Modafuking Southerners will rather collet salt and rice to vote for another illiterate!!

Obviously we have seen it all in this present administration!!

Rubbish
Re: Kowoworola Bucknor-Akerele: North’s Rulership Has Been A Disaster For Nigeria by atonement12: 9:26am On Nov 18, 2021
benuejosh:
Congratulations on your well display of stupidity.
Ironical werey!
Re: Kowoworola Bucknor-Akerele: North’s Rulership Has Been A Disaster For Nigeria by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 18, 2021
benuejosh:
she's old! But trust! Your reasoning and understanding can't equal hers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebelechukwu Obiano Not In Our Custody - EFCC / Asari Dokubo Adopts Benin Republic, Dumps Nigerian Citizenship. / NDDC To Move To Permanent Headquarters In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.