Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,964 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:03 PM

Woman, 53, Arrested For Attempting To Poison Brother Inside Police Cell - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman, 53, Arrested For Attempting To Poison Brother Inside Police Cell (545 Views)

How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell / Photo That Shows Omoyele Sowore Locked Up Inside Police Cell Has Gone Viral / Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman, 53, Arrested For Attempting To Poison Brother Inside Police Cell by arinze198(m): 6:42am On Nov 18, 2021
A 53-year old woman, Elizabeth Adeitan, has landed in trouble after she allegedly caught attempting to poison a suspect, believed to be his brother, Tobi Adeitan, detained inside Police cell at the Lagos State Command.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at the Commissioner of Police Strike Team’s cell at the Police Headquarters in Ikeja, Lagos, where the suspect, Tobi was detained over an undisclosed offence.

The motive for the woman, Elizabeth, to have attempted to poison Tobi believed to be her relation was not disclosed by the Police.

The Police alleged that while Tobi was in the Police cell, Mrs. Elizabeth reportedly prepared food and inserted a black powdery substance, suspected to be poison, inside the bowl of rice to give the suspect to eat.

However, the whole plans got exposed after Elizabeth was asked to taste the food and she reportedly refused to taste it but was trying to lure the Police officer on duty to give Tobi the food to eat.

The Police were said to have become suspicious of her action and further checked the food only to discover the obnoxious substance inside the food. The woman was immediately arrested.

full story: https://pmexpressng.com/woman-53-arrested-for-attempting-to-poison-brother-inside-police-cell/

Re: Woman, 53, Arrested For Attempting To Poison Brother Inside Police Cell by chatinent: 6:45am On Nov 18, 2021
Un poco loco.
Re: Woman, 53, Arrested For Attempting To Poison Brother Inside Police Cell by doggedfighter(f): 6:51am On Nov 18, 2021
Must have been wronged so badly.
Re: Woman, 53, Arrested For Attempting To Poison Brother Inside Police Cell by Flamees(m): 6:53am On Nov 18, 2021
The man when he sees her sister for cell grin

Re: Woman, 53, Arrested For Attempting To Poison Brother Inside Police Cell by PlayerMeji: 7:56am On Nov 18, 2021
Lol

(1) (Reply)

What The Digital Age Robbery Will Look Like / Student Shot, Set Ablaze For Refusing To Join Cult / I Poisoned My Guardian So I Could Return To My Mum– House Maid Confesses In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.