Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,585 members, 7,944,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:30 AM

How A 22-year-old Graduate Made N256,000 In 30 Days [case Study] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How A 22-year-old Graduate Made N256,000 In 30 Days [case Study] (233 Views)

My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa / Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics / Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A 22-year-old Graduate Made N256,000 In 30 Days [case Study] by Freelanceriches(m): 7:25am On Nov 18, 2021
This would work for you even if you are selling a service to clients here on Nairaland or products.

There's a 22-year-old polytechnic graduate I know that makes N15,000 - N20,000 every freaking day.

Here's what he does: (learn from this)

⏩ He goes to Facebook and joins as many groups as possible.

⏩He read through the most engaging posts in the group.

⏩ Studies what people are complaining about there [a pressing problem that keeps them tossing, turning, sleep-deprived at night]

⏩ Then he puts on his detective hat and goes to Google and Youtube.

⏩Does lots of research on that topic.

⏩ Creates a Whatsapp Group or Telegram group.

⏩ Goes back to the very group on Facebook, drops a comment that he knows how to solve the "XYZ" problem and that he's willing to teach anyone interested.

⏩ He puts a link to the Whatsapp Group or Telegram group.

⏩ Then he gives a 6-12 hours break.

⏩ When he comes back, he has lots of messages on his Whatsapp/Telegram group...from people who are interested in learning from him...and are willing to pay for it.

Sometimes he charges N4,000 - N5,000 per person.

Multiply that by the average of 4 buyers every day at N4,000.

N4,000 × 4 buyers = N64,000 every week.

N64,000/week × 4 weeks/month is equal to…

An additional N256,000 Every month…

Not bad for a jobless 22-year-old graduate who's trying to take care of himself and assist his family financially.

Don't just read this post and go back to your comfort zone, December is around the corner and you need cash to celebrate the festive season with your family.

Do well and implement every ounce of instruction in this post and you will surely get results.

I share free money-making tips on my Whatsapp status, you can connect with me if you wanna get more money-making secrets.

Your Success is my joy.

Gabriel Collins.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Parag Agrawal Replaces Jack #dorsey As Twiter CEO / How Obi Cubana Became A Billionaire ‘overnight' / Richard Odjardo: This African Tech Founder Is Making Smartwatches, Laptops That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.