Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,120 members, 7,890,721 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:58 PM

Photography Assistance And Editor Needed In Ibadan - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Photography Assistance And Editor Needed In Ibadan (434 Views)

Badass Content Creator, Writer And Editor Wanted - Location Independent Good Pay / URGENT Videographer And Editor Needed / Need Project Topics Materials Assistance And Guidance Tutorial On SPSS Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photography Assistance And Editor Needed In Ibadan by SamgoldBaba: 8:07am On Nov 18, 2021
UM PHOTO STUDIO a photography studio located in Brent shopping Mall,sawmill Ibadan also inside The Polytechnic Ibadan,sango.... needs the service of a professional photography assistance and editor

Salary: Attractive

NOTE:
1. The working hour is 8am-4pm and 2-10pm (8 hours for 4 days)
2. 1pm-9pm (Sundays)
3. 1 Full day (12 hours)
4. 1 day off

Interested candidates should send their Cvs before 24th of November 2021 to The studio at Brent shopping Mall sawmill market old Ife road,Ibadan.or to UM studio inside administrative building,orisun,The Polytechnic Ibadan. CVs via WhatsApp to 08026621794
For more info call 08026621794

You can as well send me a mail
Re: Photography Assistance And Editor Needed In Ibadan by SamgoldBaba: 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
Timagex Do you have anyone that can work for in photo studio in Ibadan?
Re: Photography Assistance And Editor Needed In Ibadan by Timagex(m): 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
SamgoldBaba:
Timagex Do you have anyone that can work for in photo studio in Ibadan?

I don't understand your question sir.
Re: Photography Assistance And Editor Needed In Ibadan by SamgoldBaba: 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
Timagex:

I don't understand your question sir.

It's a typo, I saw your signature as a photographer and thought maybe you might have someone who can work with a photo studio in Ibadan as posted above
Re: Photography Assistance And Editor Needed In Ibadan by wallchat: 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
Salary?
Re: Photography Assistance And Editor Needed In Ibadan by SamgoldBaba: 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
wallchat:
Salary?

You can chat them up with the number up there
Re: Photography Assistance And Editor Needed In Ibadan by Timagex(m): 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
SamgoldBaba:

It's a typo, I saw your signature as a photographer and thought maybe you might have someone who can work with a photo studio in Ibadan as posted above

Oh....okay. Can we chat on WhatsApp sir?
Re: Photography Assistance And Editor Needed In Ibadan by SamgoldBaba: 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2021
Timagex:

Oh....okay. Can we chat on WhatsApp sir?

For more details on the job chat up the number up there (I only help the person to repost) But if you think you need to chat me up I will send you a message from my own end.
Is that your WhatsApp number on your signature?
Re: Photography Assistance And Editor Needed In Ibadan by Timagex(m): 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
SamgoldBaba:

For more details on the job chat up the number up there (I only help the person to repost) But if you think you need to chat me up I will send you a message from my own end.
Is that your WhatsApp number on your signature?

Yes. That is my WhatsApp number sir.
Re: Photography Assistance And Editor Needed In Ibadan by SamgoldBaba: 7:08pm On Dec 04, 2021
Timagex:

Yes. That is my WhatsApp number sir.

Ok. If you did not see my message yet, just try and message the number up there. Cos that's the employer's contact

(1) (Reply)

Employment Opportunities / Get Paid To Manage Whatsapp Groups / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.