Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:21 AM

If A Pupil Knowingly Refused To Greet U, What Will U Do? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If A Pupil Knowingly Refused To Greet U, What Will U Do? (180 Views)

Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook / I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox / My Diagram Vs What A Pupil Drew (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Pupil Knowingly Refused To Greet U, What Will U Do? by Truvelisback(m): 8:07am On Nov 18, 2021
Good day, Fellas. As we all know, children came from different family backgrounds. Some from good homes, some from bad homes, some as a result of their parents negative or positive influence, etc. What will u do if a pupil knowingly refused to greet u? Or if he/she greets other teachers and ignores u, what will u do?
Re: If A Pupil Knowingly Refused To Greet U, What Will U Do? by Ahmed0336(m): 8:11am On Nov 18, 2021
I don't care who greets me or not irrespective of ones age.

But as a teacher, I think you should call the pupil and ask why such behavior. That should be a starting point.
Re: If A Pupil Knowingly Refused To Greet U, What Will U Do? by donbachi(m): 8:34am On Nov 18, 2021
Some students naturally hates some subject teachers.

Me: integrated science teacher.

The dude no do me anything.just because i hate his subject.i automatically hated him too.
Re: If A Pupil Knowingly Refused To Greet U, What Will U Do? by Truvelisback(m): 10:00am On Nov 18, 2021
Ahmed0336:
I don't care who greets me or not irrespective of ones age.

But as a teacher, I think you should call the pupil and ask why such behavior. That should be a starting point.
I perceived a female pupil is responsible for this. Her mum doesn't have regard for the sch management. From what i heard, she is this quarrelsome type who can talk down or criticize adults in the presense of her children or by making the children not to have regard for them. But her husband is cool and understanding. Although, i called her, beat her, and warned her, she changed positively but it's like her negative seed is now germinating in other pupils. Na small girl ooo but she behaves like mama and she gossips alot. Na girl wey don corrupt sha. I blame her mother.

(1) (Reply)

Why Should Is Choose Astana Medical University For MBBS Study? / Please Help A Brother In Distress. / Is Publication Of Final Year Project Compulsory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.